• Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 2463
  • RBG: 768

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:41 PM

What makes you guys think Xen went to live with Athene for the next 5 years and isn't just visiting a friend to lan and hang out with?

who is friends with xen

#62 xeN__

xeN__
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/0/0/1/1/1
  • 3v3: 1876
  • RBG: 192

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:45 PM

What makes you guys think Xen went to live with Athene for the next 5 years and isn't just visiting a friend to lan and hang out with?

someone with common sense on AJ what is this 

#63 Melaniatrump

Melaniatrump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 3v3: 1420

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:26 AM

someone with common sense on AJ what is this

Wait a minute. Are you suggesting you went to another country, bringing your own computer, just to go to athenes cult community and to go get your head half shaven?

#64 xogen

xogen
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2046
  • LocationFinland

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:44 AM

He prolly didn't take his own computer but sure why not? Drink vodka and have fun. Good vacation. :) And shaving your head is pretty normal? From basic look to metal why not.
My friend went to Germany to drink beer and smoke weed in the park with strangers he met who didn't speak english for a week. He had fun.

#65 Melaniatrump

Melaniatrump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:45 AM

He prolly didn't take his own computer but sure why not? Drink vodka and have fun. Good vacation. :) And shaving your head is pretty normal? From basic look to metal why not.
My friend went to Germany to drink beer and smoke weed in the park with strangers he met who didn't speak english for a week. He had fun.

This is a little different than just going to Germany. This is literally a compound, they have a recruitment website

http://singularitygr...net/index#works

Recuirting people to do things xen is doing. Youre telling me he just happened to go to another country to go LaN at a video game cult? Damn you must be really naive.

#66 civelli

civelli
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:48 AM

This is a little different than just going to Germany. This is literally a compound, they have a recruitment website

Recuirting people to do things xen is doing. Youre telling me he just happened to go to another country to go LaN at a video game cult? Damn you must be really naive.

your life must be miserable to bring so much effort to hate on some other internet randoms

#67 asdjbasf122

asdjbasf122
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 2463
  • RBG: 768

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:53 AM

Wait a minute. Are you suggesting you went to another country, bringing your own computer, just to go to athenes cult community and to go get your head half shaven?

you HAVE to shave your head to join the cult so it was probably arranged pre visit. Athene says with a clean shaven head you are basically making a clean slate on which he can build a warrior to carry forth his political values.

FUN FACT: If you go watch his documentary he says the only reason he played world of warcraft to begin with was to build a fan base on which he can spread his political views to an immature audience and gain traction. This is actually true. Then he studied poker so he had enough money to make a campaign. When going house to house with his political views didn't work he decided to help children in Africa instead.

Edited by asdjbasf122, 06 May 2017 - 01:56 AM.

#68 Melaniatrump

Melaniatrump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:01 AM

your life must be miserable to bring so much effort to hate on some other internet randoms

I didn't go to any effort I already knew all the things I have posted just showing a link. And if bored while at work=miserable then everyone must be miserable.

#69 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:37 PM

I didn't go to any effort I already knew all the things I have posted

glad to know we have someone committed to tracking the daily movements of Athene and his following, i'll sleep better at night because of this :)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 06 May 2017 - 02:37 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#70 xeN__

xeN__
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:42 PM

Didn't bring my own PC, just keyboard and mouse. 

Correct, i didn't actually bring my own PC :D and i had a blast there with ben every day

Yes, that's exactly what i did. 

#71 xeN__

xeN__
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:45 PM

Find it hilarious you are justifying leaving your whole life behind to go join a video game cult with people you don't even know by saying it's because you want to be a part of a charitable program and not because you were clearly failing at everything else except a video game (which you even needed to cheat in that lol) and had nothing to lose.

Don't like to be so rash with people but it seems people like you, for some reason, always like to throw stones at everyone else making fun of their lives. When in reality, you moved into a house just to be in a cult with a bunch of dudes who just play video games all day, let's be honest you didn't have much going on for yourself.

Anyone who would clearly drop their life to go live with Athene and play games clearly doesn't have shit happening with their lives son. I don't need to know you to know that.

Well I'm home now after a week, enjoyed my stay there, but it just wasn't for me, not atm at least.  Everyone there is kind and genuine. But i didn't  go with this click and logic stuff completely but athene is athene and I wish i could have stayed longer but some irl  stuff made me have to fly back to sweden urgently.

#72 xeN__

xeN__
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:50 PM

you've legit flown across the planet to sit in a room with a cult leader and play world of warcraft and you're actually trying to insult me. I mean be realistic about the whole situation mate.

-

31e93afa6875407d111cf2eccd6bc627.png

You look like a fk boi and i'd slap the silly out of you.

you've legit flown across the planet 

flown across the planet

across the planet
c1a735f7eed83e71cc3aa7d629c26e18.jpg

#73 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/2/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1756
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 960

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:37 AM

athene's way of thinking is kinda interesting for sure. even if you disagree with some of his IDs ;^)

#74 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 07 May 2017 - 02:19 PM

you've legit flown across the planet 

flown across the planet

across the planet
c1a735f7eed83e71cc3aa7d629c26e18.jpg

Well, in France, you can travel for less than 10min in some city, and you're not in France anymore. (In terms of language, people, religion and overall look.)

Even the cops doesn't want to go there :D

So, it's kind of travelling across the planet sometimes. (Take a scarf if you're a woman.)

Posted Image

#75 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:39 PM

Well, in France, you can travel for less than 10min in some city, and you're not in France anymore. (In terms of language, people, religion and overall look.)

Even the cops doesn't want to go there :D

So, it's kind of travelling across the planet sometimes. (Take a scarf if you're a woman.)

no worries bruv, thanks to Macron, the difference will disappear (with the countries where you need a scarf as woman) :)

#76 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:52 PM

no worries bruv, thanks to Macron, the difference will disappear (with the countries where you need a scarf as woman) :)

Hey, that's democracy. It was predictable, but that's the game, as unfair as it is (The extreme difference of treatment in the media). We will see him during 5 years, maybe he will do great things.

(But the European Anthem when he walks to prononce his speech hurts me a bit for a start. And seeing some Algerian flags too, but we already had them 5 years ago. No need to travel across the planet as i said.)

We'll see.

(His big problem will be in a month. That would have been the same problem if Le Pen would have been elected. The next elections are almost as important as this one.)

Edited by Jim_Jim, 07 May 2017 - 10:52 PM.

Posted Image

#77 Blexone

Blexone
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1757
  • 3v3: 2326

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:58 AM

Hey, that's democracy. It was predictable, but that's the game, as unfair as it is (The extreme difference of treatment in the media). We will see him during 5 years, maybe he will do great things.
(But the European Anthem when he walks to prononce his speech hurts me a bit for a start. And seeing some Algerian flags too, but we already had them 5 years ago. No need to travel across the planet as i said.)

We'll see.

(His big problem will be in a month. That would have been the same problem if Le Pen would have been elected. The next elections are almost as important as this one.)

Must have been a horrible night for you :/

#78 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:27 AM

Must have been a horrible night for you :/

Actually, it wasn't. I saw the result, watch 10min for the biaised media to confirm what i was thinking (Non-french flag, european anthem, a "random" muslim interviewed who is great that we vanquish the evil Hitler 2.0), then i played 3v3, raged about rdruid and disc priest becoming like them, and end my night reading "Metro 2033" on my bed.

The first round was stressful, but at the very moment we knew the 2 finalists, we knew the next president. Compared to the previous one when everything was fair (Even if i don't like the former president, he was elected fairly. No propaganda, no preferences for the media, not exagerated like the new one where everyone suck his d...)

That was like a bad Hollywood / Oscar movie. It was 100% predictable (Or praised only because of the "hey, it's social" - Hello moonlight, great movie about a black gay muslim in a ghetto, not targeted at all. -, so, no reason to be upset.)

And to be honest, with a lot of thinking, i'd rather have him as President instead of the woman i wanted. The political opposition in France will be huge especially against our new president elected by default. Let's imagine, a guy supported by everyone in the media, in the "people", even the worst of them (The one who destroy Lybia, some well-known pedophile - but it's ok, he's against "the hatred", so he's a good guy -, all the old political people.), with a massive amount of people who didn't vote, or vote for none of them.

And against a far-right political group who did ~34% alone, with nobody, when every media spit on them. The defeat is not that huge.

I don't think his victory was as good as the media wants to show or wants to brainwashed as "people like his project". No, people voted AGAINST the woman, not for him. And we will probably see it in the next elections (In one months, as important as the presidential one.)

People claims to be victorious to "racism". But even if there is extremist people, i don't think people understand that it's not about the color of your skin, or whatever you didn't choose at birth. It's about the increasing of Islam in France and the fact it takes more and more importance in the political debate, when it should be something personnal, like every other religion.

"It's offensive" is more and more an irritating sentence.

Edited by Jim_Jim, 08 May 2017 - 11:34 AM.

Posted Image

#79 Ventux

Ventux
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:49 PM

fucking clowns

#80 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:33 PM

watch 10min for the biaised media to confirm what i was thinking

jimjim for french president 2022 - Make France Great Again and kick out all the muslims

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<