• EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/0/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1789
  • 3v3: 2727
  • 5v5: 1651
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:36 AM

LMFAO in year 12 and season 20 of world of warcraft pvp abolished finally has a r1

brings a tear to my eye

And here I am, who got his first glad last season after several r1 duelists, ashamed of even updating my profile.

#23 xeN__

xeN__
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/0/0/1/1/1
  • 3v3: 1876
  • RBG: 192

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:58 AM

LMFAO in year 12 and season 20 of world of warcraft pvp abolished finally has a r1

brings a tear to my eye

dBMnP81.png

let him have it dude, probs the only thing he accomplished in his life, shame he had to play  :shaman:  :warlock:  :druid:  with prot warlock and raidboss boomkin and link spec to get barely horde r1, but it's aight, he got it

#24 Partajere

Partajere
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2227
  • LocationFinland

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:07 AM

abolished is skilled player

#25 Warmonger_Skulm

Warmonger_Skulm
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1478
  • 3v3: 2600
  • RBG: 768

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:45 AM

The moment Athene is losing fan base, he goes back to wow and does something to get attention.

#26 Melaniatrump

Melaniatrump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 3v3: 1420

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:19 PM

let him have it dude, probs the only thing he accomplished in his life, shame he had to play  :shaman:  :warlock:  :druid:  with prot warlock and raidboss boomkin and link spec to get barely horde r1, but it's aight, he got it

At least he got it with his fingers and not a program.

#27 chobi0ne

chobi0ne
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/0/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1789
  • 3v3: 2727
  • 5v5: 1651
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:59 PM

At least he got it with his fingers and not a program.

shots fired

#28 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:56 PM

brings a tear to my eye

dBMnP81.png

sky's the limit, hype for abolished winning blizzcon 2020

#wowesports

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 05 May 2017 - 02:57 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#29 Rungoo10

Rungoo10
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2133
  • 3v3: 2734
  • 5v5: 1344
  • RBG: 2220
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:44 PM

lul

#30 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:55 PM

You're literally in a cult with a psychotic freak therefore in no position to judge others on their lives, secondly you are in no place to judge players on performance or achievements when you are a disgusting cheater who plays more than most "pros" and is still god awful.  

#31 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/2/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1756
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 960

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:05 PM

relax moran, poor abolished. maybe he just started playin pvp in s13  :heart:  so even one season less to get r1 minPOGGIE

IoEW2TS.png

Edited by Siuox, 05 May 2017 - 04:06 PM.

#32 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:05 PM

Then let's hear what have YOU accomplished in life. :) I'm DYING to hear this out. Do you realize that you are in a "cult" (ayy lmaoo!) formed by someone who thinks of himself as "the most intelligent person to ever live and unmatched by even Einstein", and like ALL you do is... play wow?? And stream it?? Is your brain even cappable of firing in a way that is not to be deemed as subhuman by rational standards? Do you even realize that you are being fed already-chewed lies of being superior when compared to the norm with no basis to back up that claim?

You are as delusional as you are being brainwashed. You are not worthy of other peoples' sympathy. This kind of fate/life is exactly what suits people like you.

P.S. Also, how stupid and ingenuine of you to start bashing other people about being bad at this game when you were a cheater yourself, and you have queued with Grappling in the past! Honestly, Xen, I am ashamed to admit that you and me are both part of the same "intelligent life form". It literally makes me want to quit being human so I can avoid this crushing humiliation. Being as dumb as you are, I am ashamed you haven't yet joined any fanatical religious group or some ridiculous feminazi-kind propaganda.

P.S.2 Stop hating on Abolished and Xonika. No matter how hard (or how deep lol) Athene is fingering you, they will always be better players than you. Like it or not. Peace! :)

Edited by Hollowinside, 05 May 2017 - 05:14 PM.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#33 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:39 PM

how hard (or how deep lol) Athene is fingering you

19s4bWk.gif

Posted Image

#34 abtronic

abtronic
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/1/0
  • 3v3: 1335

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

damn s20 skulls massive as fuck

#35 Itsnel

Itsnel
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1851
  • 3v3: 2707
  • RBG: 1884

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:34 PM

damn s20 skulls massive as fuck

clearlyhardest season to get r1/glad so it should be highlighted

#36 Itsnel

Itsnel
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1851
  • 3v3: 2707
  • RBG: 1884

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:41 PM

relax moran, poor abolished. maybe he just started playin pvp in s13  :heart:  so even one season less to get r1 minPOGGIE

IoEW2TS.png

I remember there was literally a thread about him getting first time glad on aj

but yea XD

#37 abtronic

abtronic
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:42 PM

clearlyhardest season to get r1/glad so it should be highlighted

ye im in awe

#38 xeN__

xeN__
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/0/0/1/1/1
  • 3v3: 1876
  • RBG: 192

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:16 PM

You're literally in a cult with a psychotic freak therefore in no position to judge others on their lives, secondly you are in no place to judge players on performance or achievements when you are a disgusting cheater who plays more than most "pros" and is still god awful.  

Then let's hear what have YOU accomplished in life. :) I'm DYING to hear this out. Do you realize that you are in a "cult" (ayy lmaoo!) formed by someone who thinks of himself as "the most intelligent person to ever live and unmatched by even Einstein", and like ALL you do is... play wow?? And stream it?? Is your brain even cappable of firing in a way that is not to be deemed as subhuman by rational standards? Do you even realize that you are being fed already-chewed lies of being superior when compared to the norm with no basis to back up that claim?

You are as delusional as you are being brainwashed. You are not worthy of other peoples' sympathy. This kind of fate/life is exactly what suits people like you.

P.S. Also, how stupid and ingenuine of you to start bashing other people about being bad at this game when you were a cheater yourself, and you have queued with Grappling in the past! Honestly, Xen, I am ashamed to admit that you and me are both part of the same "intelligent life form". It literally makes me want to quit being human so I can avoid this crushing humiliation. Being as dumb as you are, I am ashamed you haven't yet joined any fanatical religious group or some ridiculous feminazi-kind propaganda.

P.S.2 Stop hating on Abolished and Xonika. No matter how hard (or how deep lol) Athene is fingering you, they will always be better players than you. Like it or not. Peace! :)

1. I don't cheat, never did.

2. I never DDOSed anyone, or hoped that anyone would get DDOSed.

3. Going to germany to play 3s with Braindeadly and Athene makes me a cult member? :huh: Athene has raised milions for charity, so I'm more than happy to play with him and do something good for that cause, for them kidz you know. But what have you nerds done?

The sad thing is these people that accuse me of kickbotting which I don't even do, and tell me i should kill my self, that I'm a disguisting human being. I don't care, but I just feel bad for you, because you are projecting. 

Xonika, Jaime, Abolished and the rest are the biggest hypocrites. Idk if it's sexual frustration or just that you guys fucked up your social lives and school  because you played wow since you were 12. I remember a thread where Jaime accused me of kickbotting and ddosing, when in fact he used to play with blizo and grappling back in wod. Yeah that's right, Jaime Blizo Grappling queued 3s, Jaime ordered ddosing of many many people, even his friends. Grappling told me that at one point jaime told him to stop ddosing joe because he was playing with him  :D  

And while I'm just a guy playing wow normally (yes i shittalk people that shittalk me first) get accused of botting and ddosing even though there is no proof, nada, i can tell you there will never be any proof, because i never did it. And these guys that are tweeting the devs and shit and trying to be in tournaments are the biggest rats. I'll expose you all just for fun :D Keep talking shit, I know you won't do shit irl either, if i see you at LAN you will run like little bitches

Edited by xeN__, 05 May 2017 - 07:18 PM.

#39 abtronic

abtronic
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:20 PM

1. I don't cheat, never did.

2. I never DDOSed anyone, or hoped that anyone would get DDOSed.

3. Going to germany to play 3s with Braindeadly and Athene makes me a cult member? :huh: Athene has raised milions for charity, so I'm more than happy to play with him and do something good for that cause, for them kidz you know. But what have you nerds done?

The sad thing is these people that accuse me of kickbotting which I don't even do, and tell me i should kill my self, that I'm a disguisting human being. I don't care, but I just feel bad for you, because you are projecting. 

Xonika, Jaime, Abolished and the rest are the biggest hypocrites. Idk if it's sexual frustration or just that you guys fucked up your social lives and school  because you played wow since you were 12. I remember a thread where Jaime accused me of kickbotting and ddosing, when in fact he used to play with blizo and grappling back in wod. Yeah that's right, Jaime Blizo Grappling queued 3s, Jaime ordered ddosing of many many people, even his friends. Grappling told me that at one point jaime told him to stop ddosing joe because he was playing with him  :D  

And while I'm just a guy playing wow normally (yes i shittalk people that shittalk me first) get accused of botting and ddosing even though there is no proof, nada, i can tell you there will never be any proof, because i never did it. And these guys that are tweeting the devs and shit and trying to be in tournaments are the biggest rats. I'll expose you all just for fun :D Keep talking shit, I know you won't do shit irl either, if i see you at LAN you will run like little bitches

IVE MISSED AJ

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

#40 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350