• Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Demonology 1/1/1/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1299
  • 3v3: 2498
  • RBG: 1920

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:44 PM

cos they played fucking lsd with resto druid ! try to play wls ....  tomorrow wls will be worse than now it is. I DONT WANT TO PLAY FOTM !!!

nerf demo locks because of lsd, nerf warrior because of war/mag and tsg. Overall nerf wls "to the ground"

Edited by merifyo, 02 May 2017 - 02:53 PM.

#22 Caricya

Caricya
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/1/0

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:50 PM

Retarded things:

Melee Wingz - 1m cooldown with 25duration - huge damage assist and insane instant healing. cooldown should be 1m30sec/2minutes.

Jungle (feral and markmanship damage should be tuned down)

Shadowpriest offhealing (80% of his DMG Oo)

#23 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:51 PM

I DONT WANT TO PLAY FOTM !!!

stating the obvious, but legion is probably not the game for you then :)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 02 May 2017 - 02:51 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#24 merifyo

merifyo
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:56 PM

stating the obvious, but legion is probably not the game for you then :)

It is. Even playing wls I could reach 2.6 this season but im so tilted now looking at hotfixes

Edited by merifyo, 02 May 2017 - 02:57 PM.

#25 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:57 PM

It is. Even playing wls I could reach 2.6 this season but im so tilted now looking at hotfixes

demo/war isnt even bad not sure wtf ure on about

Edited by Refren, 02 May 2017 - 02:58 PM.

#26 merifyo

merifyo
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:58 PM

till u dont face hpalas, jungles, phd/p and ofc tsg

Edited by merifyo, 02 May 2017 - 02:59 PM.

#27 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:00 PM

till u dont face hpalas, jungles and phd/p

so you just wanna free win everything? hunters literally have 2 "viable" comps and they both rely on fact that disc is broken atm meanwhile ur spec can play with any other dps in game and be t1/close to t1 and you still complain XD

also you shouldnt lose to hpal jung as demo/war just saying 

Edited by Refren, 02 May 2017 - 03:01 PM.

#28 merifyo

merifyo
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:16 PM

so you just wanna free win everything? hunters literally have 2 "viable" comps and they both rely on fact that disc is broken atm meanwhile ur spec can play with any other dps in game and be t1/close to t1 and you still complain XD

also you shouldnt lose to hpal jung as demo/war just saying 

say it to my shaman ... he is not like druid not like pala .... im done 

btw how many (wls)es did u meet ? 0 ??? cos we are the only one. Zhery also plays demo/war but with resto druid or Hpala

Edited by merifyo, 02 May 2017 - 03:19 PM.

#29 Imtaz

Imtaz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 1/0/1/1/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2519
  • RBG: 1895
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:24 PM

say it to my shaman ... he is not like druid not like pala .... im done 

btw how many (wls)es did u meet ? 0 ??? cos we are the only one. Zhery also plays demo/war but with resto druid or Hpala

Honestly the way your posts look like in this topic I can safely imply it's a l2p issue and you're not the sharpest tool

#30 Chili

Chili
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1127
  • 3v3: 2418
  • LocationMalbork, Poland

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

I disagree with the changes unless other things won't get fixed at the same time or in the nearest future

#31 Imtaz

Imtaz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 1/0/1/1/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2519
  • RBG: 1895
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:59 PM

I disagree with the changes unless other things won't get fixed at the same time or in the nearest future

So u agree then

#32 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:08 PM

*Hoping for some rdruid nerfs*

Official Blizzard Quote:

Hotfixes

• Restoration
    • PvP template Mana regeneration reduced by 10%.
    • Overgrowth mana cost increased by 33%.
    • Deep Rooted now refreshes Rejuvenation, Regrowth, and Wild Growth on targets below 20% health in PvP situations.

l2l1YPo.png

About melee wings, as stupid as they are, hpal are like MW from MoP, viable only thanks to an OP ability (Orbs/Dematerialize).

Nerfing melee wings without increasing the overall healing would make hpal an even more situational healer than we already are. I want to leave this horrible state of "Oh, no more CD, i have less healing than a ele sham." and be a fully defensive healer.

(But once again, it's hard (and a bit biaised) to compare to rdruid which are better in every way. Beside melee wings.)

Edited by Jim_Jim, 02 May 2017 - 04:15 PM.

Posted Image

#33 xogen

xogen
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2046
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationFinland

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:19 PM

wtb chillstreak buff

#34 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Arcane 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 3v3: 2284
  • RBG: 192

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:47 PM

you've been a full defensive healer since tbc @Jimjim

Edited by Tsx, 02 May 2017 - 04:49 PM.

#35 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:19 PM

lol ... where is holy pala nerf... even Athene aka backpedaler aka clicker can reach around 2.5k cr cos of melee wings (every 1 min for 25 sec-> full hp) and aura mastery (every 45 sec-> 1heal to full hp). Ye better nerf demo locks which class no one plays. NICE GAME YOU HAVE BLIZZARD

PS: RIP my WLS dream !

I am sorry mate, but you appear to be really biased. Unless you clarify a bit better what it is you are thinking and try put it into better word formatting I doubt anyone will take you seriously.

First things first, how can PHP one-shot you if you play Demo WLS? Like, what? They have to go through your Wall, Links, Duel, Disarms, Bolts, Warrior Fears, your own cc, and Hexes (which the Disc can't dispel, obviously...). Not even mentioning Gateway and whatnot. Plus, I am not sure, but can't Demo Locks also spec into the talent that dispels HoJ and Trap?  If you get one-shotted by PHP you are doing something wrong mate, and you should acknowledge that. And obviously, "tell that to my Shaman" is not a valid argument under any circumstance.

Secondly, yes. Jungle is really strong right now, but don't act as if Demo Locks can't play comps of the same strength as Jungle. Demo Lock aren't that innocent anime waifu that you might think they are either. And hey, we got it, "you don't want to play FOTM", but that does not mean your spec is weak because you choose to play a weaker comp which doesn't currently result in the current meta.

Thirdly, well... Welcome to WoW mate, have a seat. xD This is how the game has always been. Some comps win by default vs some, and lose by default vs others. It's the rock-paper-scissors effect and it has been a part of this game since arena was firstly implemented (from what I've heard at least). You can't expect to win everything, this is basically either not having enough game knowledge or not being serious. It's not just your comp that struggles through this, but every single comp in the game.

Edited by Hollowinside, 02 May 2017 - 05:22 PM.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#36 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:32 PM

you've been a full defensive healer since tbc @Jimjim

Not after Wotlk. We changed to a turret healer with the biggest constant healing to a low one with big CDs to compensate. (Cata->Legion.)

The gameplay was horrible indeed like all Wotlk, but yep.

The transition Wotlk->Cata destroyed us, every healer received magic dispel, every healer received bigger heal, every healer received everything for being versatile in PvE. By defensive healer, i mean something like rsham in a way, big heals, no reliant on CD, some defensive tools but not OP one, and offensive one (Purge, shear, ground.). Basically like that, but without the offensives one (Because it doesn't really fit how paladins are.).

Edited by Jim_Jim, 02 May 2017 - 05:33 PM.

Posted Image

#37 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:39 PM

Not after Wotlk. We changed to a turret healer with the biggest constant healing to a low one with big CDs to compensate. (Cata->Legion.)

The gameplay was horrible indeed like all Wotlk, but yep.

The transition Wotlk->Cata destroyed us, every healer received magic dispel, every healer received bigger heal, every healer received everything for being versatile in PvE. By defensive healer, i mean something like rsham in a way, big heals, no reliant on CD, some defensive tools but not OP one, and offensive one (Purge, shear, ground.). Basically like that, but without the offensives one (Because it doesn't really fit how paladins are.).

Imo, the MoP model of Holy Paladin was the best. We had strong single-target healing, reliable cds, the option of playing more offensive (glyph of Holy Shock + Denounce, and the utility it brought to the team) etc. The only downside was getting cc'ed way too much, but I am pretty sure it was the funniest Holy Pala version I will ever get to play. :/

Edited by Hollowinside, 02 May 2017 - 05:40 PM.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#38 Caricya

Caricya
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/1/0

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:52 PM

*Hoping for some rdruid nerfs*

l2l1YPo.png

About melee wings, as stupid as they are, hpal are like MW from MoP, viable only thanks to an OP ability (Orbs/Dematerialize).

Nerfing melee wings without increasing the overall healing would make hpal an even more situational healer than we already are. I want to leave this horrible state of "Oh, no more CD, i have less healing than a ele sham." and be a fully defensive healer.

(But once again, it's hard (and a bit biaised) to compare to rdruid which are better in every way. Beside melee wings.)

Hpala doing Hugeee DMG while melee wingz lol its not like just healing spell its like 3rd DPS in team

#39 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:59 PM

Imo, the MoP model of Holy Paladin was the best. We had strong single-target healing, reliable cds, the option of playing more offensive (glyph of Holy Shock + Denounce, and the utility it brought to the team) etc. The only downside was getting cc'ed way too much, but I am pretty sure it was the funniest Holy Pala version I will ever get to play. :/

Totally agree. Having strong heals and a lot of tiny CD was perfect. You can do something without, be completely broken if you throw everything (Wings/Guardian/Holy Avenger/Trinket), or just manage them to face multiples situations. We weren't too susceptible to cc to be honest, it's "just" mages being broken as always. Because we were really good against everything else. (But mages were 50% of what you faced in S15)

Hpala doing Hugeee DMG while melee wingz lol its not like just healing spell its like 3rd DPS in team

Yes, this is exactly what i said. Doesn't change the fact that melee wings is 90% of the reason hpal are viable now.

And to speak on the subject again, i was hoping for a revert to the global nerf. (The 5% damage for everyone.). Even if some comp are still stupid, it's more fun when everyone does absurd damage. (No dampening in 3v3.)

Edited by Jim_Jim, 02 May 2017 - 06:00 PM.

Posted Image

#40 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:55 PM

give ww stacks back thanks

Posted Image