Photo

How to be imortal?? | Full Absorb PvP Exploit

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:55 PM

you are completely retarded, you dont have to be good to see if someone's good or not. And he didn't even say anything about that, the whole point was that people shouldn't cheat but instead focus on playing the game to improve but I guess that went right over your head since you're a cheater and a disgrace to this game. Go fuck yourself.

Why the fuck hasn't vanguards banned you yet 

sadly this is true for wow XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD for any competitive game you actually have to be

Dead wrong. I am very bad in CS, but I don't have to be good at it to know that players like Forest or Neo are demi-Gods. I am a super bad player in LoL, and I still understand how completely off-the-charts it is to be as good as Faker, and so on. I can't really understand the depth of how good they are or what their limits are, but I still know they differ from the rest of the crowd by a damn long shot.

you kinda have to be "good" to see if someone else is good or not tho? even in wow 

how can you judge someones play if you dont know whats optimal way to play urself. 

You have to be good in order to realize exactly just how good the other person is, but you don't really need to be good in order to just put a "check" on someone.

Example, I could tell Vanguards and Mystik were good when I was very very new to the game's PvP. Of course, I was not "good" by any means, and if Mystik didn't put notes of what he was doing and what exactly was happening I just couldn't tell myself what I was watching. However, in that same time I also thought that people like Swifty, or a random "Shikaote" were "good".

Opinions like these change over the flow of time as you keep getting better and better at the game and can distinguish with more accuracy who is actually good, and just how good they are. At least according to your perspective. But the point is, you don't have to be a 3k player to admire someone for his 3k plays, I think.

Edited by Hollowinside, 27 April 2017 - 04:02 PM.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#22 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 30 April 2017 - 11:54 AM

Stop writing on this forum already, you're everywhere and you're so fucking bad. Idk who you think you are to say who is good/bad, sit the fuck down son, you are literally a 1700 ret 

has big daddy athene fucked u yet? must be nice living with a mentally unstable psycho because your parents hate you.

#23 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:14 PM

has big daddy athene fucked u yet? must be nice living with a mentally unstable psycho because your parents hate you.

just jealous because he's the best paladin world 

#24 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:55 PM

pretty sure they're sharing athene's gf in his basement

Posted Image