Slipshader
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 288

Posted 08 April 2017 - 06:42 PM

Hey, my name is Aaron! I am rather new to arena, only have 1550 xp. I am looking for rather good players to play with and learn from because I am tired of being a 1500 nerd. I know the basics like macros and callouts, all that jazz. I main WW monk on the Alliance side, so if anyone wants to play just respond to the forum and we'll link up! 

#2 doublejump

doublejump
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Havoc 1/2/2/0/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1661
  • 3v3: 2069
  • RBG: 1706

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:03 AM

Go in the LFG tool and download a fake achievement addon, then you'll get to play with good people.

If you are actually good, they will keep you on the team. if you aren't, go practise more and watch more streams :)

#3 Tapion

Tapion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:45 AM

He said WW,  it can be quite difficult for a WW to find good players to play with.  Some DKs still like to play with WW as long as you land the aoe stun when they pull another player to you but aside from that a rogue is preferred in every other scenario I can think of (but what do I know cause i main a WW too its not like I can just get random comps together to test with).

I personally like WW, Frostmage, Healer but good luck finding a frostmage and healer that will take a WW over a rogue unless you make good friends with them.

#4 doublejump

doublejump
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Havoc 1/2/2/0/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1661
  • 3v3: 2069
  • RBG: 1706

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:13 AM

He said WW,  it can be quite difficult for a WW to find good players to play with.  Some DKs still like to play with WW as long as you land the aoe stun when they pull another player to you but aside from that a rogue is preferred in every other scenario I can think of (but what do I know cause i main a WW too its not like I can just get random comps together to test with).

I personally like WW, Frostmage, Healer but good luck finding a frostmage and healer that will take a WW over a rogue unless you make good friends with them.

Privo i feel like you should keep that discussion in your own thread. There are plenty of viable WW setups even if they aren't t1.

twd, wwmd, wwmp and destro/ww all work fine and i've faced each of them above 2200 this season, and above 2800 last. 

This is the 1500 bracket we are talking about. You don't have to play the best setup in the game to move from 1500.

#5 Tapion

Tapion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

Privo i feel like you should keep that discussion in your own thread. There are plenty of viable WW setups even if they aren't t1.

twd, wwmd, wwmp and destro/ww all work fine and i've faced each of them above 2200 this season, and above 2800 last. 

This is the 1500 bracket we are talking about. You don't have to play the best setup in the game to move from 1500.

I didn't say there wherent viable WW setups I said it can be quite difficult to find good players to play with.  I didn't go looking for the thread it showed up on the home page and I just so happen to have been looking for arena partners and I saw your comment so I replied.

wwmd = better with rogue
wwmp = better with rogue

destro/ww = I actually have no idea about this one

Never said you had to have the best setup to move from 1500 i'm just saying it can be difficult to find good players to play with as a WW.  He said he wants good players to play with and learn from.

Edit: Wait did you really see a TWD comp above 2800 last season? post 7.1.5? did they win? what did you play?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<