Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 21:25. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Another expansion of LSD

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Isumi

Isumi
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2580
  • 3v3: 2959
  • 5v5: 1620
  • RBG: 2188

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:53 PM

its funny how the lsd players always are always able to accomplish that these threads turn into but rmp is easiest, best, most retarded (insert other words here aswell) comp in the game.

just accept the fact that lsd in some form always have been one of the best comps in the game since the start.

in addition most of the times its really frustrating and brain dampening to play against it because most forms of lsd are not playing to kill u, they rather play to survive because eventually they overcome u because of dampening or mana.

this whole concept of a comp playing to not lose is the worst thing for pvp in wow and sadly u see this kind of playstyle a lot when ur facing lsd.

just my 2 cents now rip me apart because rmd is 10 times worse : ]

Edited by Isumi, 27 March 2017 - 09:48 PM.

#22 Mindgamez

Mindgamez
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/1/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2447
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationFinland

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:14 AM

Melee season makes the games good. :) Casters win only with skillfull gameplay and not cancer slows and being passive tanks. Melee cleave mirrors are always winnable and fair matches. Need 20% str for fdk so I can go aoe cleave again. :P Unh dk is clunky aids shit to play.

High quality gameplay like this one?

Edited by Mindgamez, 28 March 2017 - 09:15 AM.

#23 Avengelyne

Avengelyne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2805
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationOntario! TDOT

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:26 PM

IMO the game is in its worst state when dampening comps are tier 1. They are only "fun" to play because you win every game and have hardly any counters - if any. Full melee rushdown meta is no good either but is at least games are over with in less than 10 min and there's almost always answers unless you're an rsham. The whole boomkin debauchery this season is the only thing that comes close to S17 FLS in terms of disgusting do nothing and win gameplay with no counters. 

http://www.twitch.tv/avengtv -- Follow for Ret 3v3 Arenas on Live and Beta!

I prefer combat because my dong is large and I will face the enemy like a man rather than sprint over to a pillar for a re after my opener is up.

sorry, I don't speak duellist

#24 drzy

drzy
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1896
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:52 PM

IMO the game is in its worst state when dampening comps are tier 1. They are only "fun" to play because you win every game and have hardly any counters - if any. Full melee rushdown meta is no good either but is at least games are over with in less than 10 min and there's almost always answers unless you're an rsham. The whole boomkin debauchery this season is the only thing that comes close to S17 FLS in terms of disgusting do nothing and win gameplay with no counters. 

I'd rather lose in 15 seconds to a ret/dk one shotting my healer than lose in 15 minutes to a boomkin comp sitting in the starting room just spamming aoe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users