Photo

Want to level an alt for PvP... which healer for RBGs? 3v3?

rbg healers rated battlegrounds battlegrounds bgs holy pally rsham mw monk priest 3v3

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 StarStuff

StarStuff
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Balance 1/1/1/0/0/0/1

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:30 PM

I just found out I'm going to be off work for surgery for a few days and won't be able to leave the house or do much, which means a lot more time to play than normal. So, I want to level one of my alts and/or work on gearing one that's already at 110. My main, a Resto Druid, is already significantly geared up as I've been gearing her since the beginning of the xpac, so I'd like to take a break and play something else for a change.

I'm perfectly aware that you should play what you enjoy, and I totally agree. However, I have healers of every class and genuinely enjoy almost all of them... hence my problem deciding :P I also know that no class will be "strong" if you don't know how to play it correctly, but there's no denying that some classes are in better places than others, and that's why I'm asking for opinions.

I've been browsing the leaderboards on the WoW site for RBG and 3v3, and it seems like there's a lot of RShams and MW Monks in the top rankings. I've also heard that Priests are weak in PvP right now, but I wanted some opinions on which healers are in a good place currently.

Between Holy Pally, Resto Sham, MW Monk, Disc Priest, and Holy Priest:
Which is the strongest in battlegrounds right now?
What about 3v3?

#2 Blexone

Blexone
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1757
  • 3v3: 2326

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:13 PM

tbh, with all these changes they do there is no way to predict what specc is good in a few weeks. Really doesnt matter what you play, even the smallest changes in the meta can make your specc go from op tp trash. id say you should go with something that fits in RMD or LSD kinda comps

#3 EverRog

EverRog
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1569
  • 3v3: 2152
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1547

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:40 PM

Level an alt char? What game is this? world of warcraft or legion? LUL

Edited by EverRog, 26 March 2017 - 06:40 PM.

#4 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 26 March 2017 - 08:36 PM

with all these changes they do there is no way to predict what specc is good in a few weeks

Well, i will not take any risks by saying that playing a rdruid is a good choice considering they will always be top tier. (Historically, besides one xpac where they were totally normal...)

And mages. Never forget mages.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rbg, healers, rated battlegrounds, battlegrounds, bgs, holy pally, rsham, mw monk, priest, 3v3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<