Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:21 PM

He is not in charge Hes a target dummy paid to take the dick from community period

which is why the amount of hate he gets is so stupid

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#22 zzu

zzu
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1346
  • 3v3: 2831

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:30 AM

have u all considered unsubbing and deleting ur chars - pro tip

#23 Blexone

Blexone
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1757
  • 3v3: 2326

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:38 PM

have u all considered unsubbing and deleting ur chars - pro tip

whats the point in deleting your chars, when it takes like 2 min to get them back anyway?

#24 justicecute

justicecute
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1593
  • 3v3: 1642
  • 5v5: 1628
  • RBG: 1914

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:31 AM

if you main ret and you still havent unsubbed over how fucking boring ret is to play idk what to think

i sold my account zeynaa isnt mine anymore

#25 FeralNisse

FeralNisse
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 575
  • 3v3: 2482
  • 5v5: 192
  • LocationFinland

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:39 AM

if you main ret and you still havent unsubbed over how fucking boring ret is to play idk what to think

I feel the same way about mage, i cannot believe how people enjoy playing mage in this piece of shit expansion, oh well i'm pretty sure every single class is booring af, its legion aka wod 2.0 after all :>

#26 Itsnel

Itsnel
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1851
  • 3v3: 2707
  • RBG: 1884

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:43 AM

yet u care enough to update your aj profile cause u got lucky with your hord glad

idk what to think

#27 justicecute

justicecute
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1593
  • 3v3: 1642
  • 5v5: 1628
  • RBG: 1914

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:49 PM

yet u care enough to update your aj profile cause u got lucky with your hord glad

idk what to think

refusing to que more phd when it was fotm and stopping at 2610 because it was safe glad a week before the season ended = luck 

yeah ofc you dont know what to think you probably dont do much thinking in general

i sold my account zeynaa isnt mine anymore

#28 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1338
  • LocationRussia

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:07 AM

i really like legion cuz the game feels like an adventure again

a feeling i've missed in mop, wod and cataclysm - all of these just felt like raiding and/or pvp games with a bunch of zones where you can queue for raiding/pvp from and some lorelol that connects it all together (and exists only for that purpose)

i did feel like the raiding content was progressively improving tier after tier too tho (ive played cataclysm/mop/wod on and off). the encounters and instances themselves were getting better at least, systems surrounding them were hit and miss - some good, some awful

last time i was in a pvp zone was in like mop season 2? or something. what ruined it for me was the design model they adapted in mop, where cooldowns make you like 9000% more powerful, so the only thing that matters is cooldown usage and a few specific things like dispels/interrupts. everything else, you could just afk and it wouldn't have made a difference. so, pvp has been getting worse in my book, but ive no fucking idea how its like in legion (i know that wod used the same designs as mop tho)

also, the vast majority of the playerbase doesn't really give a fuck about neither raiding nor pvp (e.g see raid completion stats)

the increase in subs is thanks to a lot more solo content. the quest arcs that have to do with the story are all long as fuck and there's several of them (class hall + illidan story campaign, suramar campaign namely), the casuals and people who play this game like an RPG love that shit. 5man content is also a pretty huge part of the game now (unlike ever before!) and that appeals to a HUGE audience too.
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#29 Freshqtz

Freshqtz

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:54 PM

https://clips.twitch...larMonkeyBCouch

Say what you want about this guy but this is actually a pretty accurate statement about pvp 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<