• EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:38 AM

I didn't say it was harder or easier. Even the easiest class (And this judgement is purely subjective depending on your personnal view) can be ironically more difficult to play compared to the hardest one (If we judge on the number of abilities). Just because of what they play, against who, and where (The map can change everything).

I'm just talking about efficiency. And having 2 schools of healing while having efficient heals is a bit too much.
My biggest healing spell as holy priest heals for ~420k. And it's less than a shadowmend with shadowschool. While having a bigger cast. (Greater fade is however really broken sometimes so that's fine.).

The only way to kill a disc priest team now is most of the time to make him oom.
And i haven't even touch the disc spec on my priest, what makes them ooming that quickly?

(Holy priest is how every healer should be designed)
Posted Image

#22 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:08 PM

My biggest healing spell as holy priest heals for ~420k. And it's less than a shadowmend with shadowschool. While having a bigger cast. (Greater fade is however really broken sometimes so that's fine.).

how much does shadowmend heal for jimjim, really curious

#23 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:59 PM

for anyone who was left on the edge of their seat after i asked jimjim that question - the answer is around 100k less than 420k noncrit unless u are alive in jimjims wonderful alternate reality (grmbl)

#24 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:11 PM

Urrrgh, you priests players are almost as ridiculous as the mage ones. Always finding excuses and speaking with disdain.

Maybe you should check your character because attonement doesn't seems to apply on, wait, every healing spell you got.

Because your 320k is obviously the spell without (I do a little less with a empty ilvl 750 disc weapon). So it's 416k with. My bad, your shorter casted spell with a second magic school heal for 4k less. I was wrong.

"With the offensive spec, my shadowmend heals less than yours with Tuu're active, Divinity, Guardian, and a crit."

Edited by Jim_Jim, 02 March 2017 - 08:13 PM.

Posted Image

#25 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:00 PM

Urrrgh, you priests players are almost as ridiculous as the mage ones. Always finding excuses and speaking with disdain.

Maybe you should check your character because attonement doesn't seems to apply on, wait, every healing spell you got.

Because your 320k is obviously the spell without (I do a little less with a empty ilvl 750 disc weapon). So it's 416k with. My bad, your shorter casted spell with a second magic school heal for 4k less. I was wrong.

"With the offensive spec, my shadowmend heals less than yours with Tuu're active, Divinity, Guardian, and a crit."

what offensive spec are you on about ? dark archangel and purge the wicked ? the first is somewhat used.. the second one ... literally nobody takes it. It's garbage. You just need Grace.
Now, onto shadowmend: without archangel you heal averagely 300k. And it costs lots of mana. See, priests don't have a cheap slowcasting heal ... example: holy light for pala, healing touch for druid, healing wave for shammy. To be honest if you think priest can't be killed, think again: if you have an uh dk and a dh or Surv hunter riding you you might actually die. Especially if other healer is a dispeller like shammy takin out your rapture in secs. Two schools of casting, sure. No aura mastery like a pala or monk, nor interrupt reduction (like calming waters for shammies.. 20 secs lmao). 

HOWEVER, who cares about priests, i said what i think needs to be changed to fix holy radiance.. i just want to understand if i am wrong or boomkins are actually stupidly op.

#26 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:48 PM

The offensive spec was a subtile (too much obviously) thing to laugh at all those lies. By comparing the worst spec for healing to the most powerful one.

And i never said it can't be killed, but you say it yourself. You MIGHT die.

I just said that disc priest are stupid to face and to play with.

Posted Image

#27 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:42 PM

The offensive spec was a subtile (too much obviously) thing to laugh at all those lies. By comparing the worst spec for healing to the most powerful one.

And i never said it can't be killed, but you say it yourself. You MIGHT die.

I just said that disc priest are stupid to face and to play with.

well, yes it might. then again you can cc him pretty easilly and if not, just spam dmg and wait for oom (few mins) making sure that he doesn't drink. Gz you win the priest :D 

#28 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:12 AM

well, yes it might. then again you can cc him pretty easilly and if not, just spam dmg and wait for oom (few mins) making sure that he doesn't drink. Gz you win the priest :D

i love how you say shit about jaime being biased yet your posts in this thread are pathetic

#29 zzatbrah

zzatbrah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2436
  • 5v5: 956
  • RBG: 1657

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:24 AM

i love how you say shit about jaime being biased yet your posts in this thread are pathetic

none of the posts this guy has made since his acc was made have been unbiased or true

#30 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:21 AM

so your saying priest is basically unoomable and the healing is over the top ? amazing 350-400 k shadowmends which leaves a dot ? so how come the ladder is not spammed with priests and you didn't play priest at the tournament? Priest has one broken mechanic: holy radiance. op ? YES. we wanted that ? No. priest has no tools and without that would be simply not viable. but keep trolling :) what's your stating on boomkin btw ?

#31 Rodal

Rodal
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1488
  • 3v3: 2907

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:40 PM

I think this was more or less the tactic against any healer from s1 to s19.

Edited by Rodal, 03 March 2017 - 02:44 PM.

#32 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:15 PM

I think this was more or less the tactic against any healer from s1 to s19.

yeah. except some healers never oom. however this has nothing to do with the original post :P

#33 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:20 PM

so your saying priest is basically unoomable and the healing is over the top ? amazing 350-400 k shadowmends which leaves a dot ? so how come the ladder is not spammed with priests and you didn't play priest at the tournament? Priest has one broken mechanic: holy radiance. op ? YES. we wanted that ? No. priest has no tools and without that would be simply not viable. but keep trolling :) what's your stating on boomkin btw ?

i work 6 days a week from 9-6, get to play about 2-3 hours on week days while tired and i will stil get r1 on priest like i said i would just so you can stop this annoying bullshit, you are literally the only 1 that complains about disc, i dinged yesterday btw :)

#34 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/2/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1756
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 960

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:42 PM

i work 6 days a week from 9-6, get to play about 2-3 hours on week days while tired and i will stil get r1 on priest like i said i would just so you can stop this annoying bullshit, you are literally the only 1 that complains about disc, i dinged yesterday btw :)

lol arent you working for like 1 week now? XD

#35 Maalrian

Maalrian
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1690
  • 3v3: 480

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:21 PM

He may be biased but Jaime is infinitely more biased, and I love how you ignore his question thats actually related to the topic.

Also what a feat to get r1 on a class that has turned into cataclysm resto shamans lol.

#36 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:02 PM

He may be biased but Jaime is infinitely more biased, and I love how you ignore his question thats actually related to the topic.
Also what a feat to get r1 on a class that has turned into cataclysm resto shamans lol.

1) he is trolling... why would he even bring disc up on the first place on a topic about boomies...
2) he will get r1 probably very easilly.. at the end of the day he can pick amazing players to play with. i'd like hkm to go on trade channel/lfg, find two randoms and climb r1 from there. wow is a teamplay game... last time i checked at least
3) on a completely unrelated note (and without trolling intentions): what is your job ?

Edited by Angrypiexx, 03 March 2017 - 08:05 PM.

#37 Melaniatrump

Melaniatrump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 3v3: 1420

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:18 AM

1) he is trolling... why would he even bring disc up on the first place on a topic about boomies...
2) he will get r1 probably very easilly.. at the end of the day he can pick amazing players to play with. i'd like hkm to go on trade channel/lfg, find two randoms and climb r1 from there. wow is a teamplay game... last time i checked at least
3) on a completely unrelated note (and without trolling intentions): what is your job ?

So if you are judging disc viability by the teams you pick up in the LFG by that logic everything is going to be shit.  You can be a rank one resto druid but if you have mongos your going to be stuck in the sticks. 

#38 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:20 AM

balance/destro is fucking busted

Posted Image

Posted Image