• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:45 AM

go fuck urself

step out of your character kido ... it's not even funny anymore. You even quit the game (or so you said). Probably you were just lookin for the attentions your mom never gave you :'(

disc priests for sure. Whole team immortal until they oom

aka after 2mins game ? kay.

disc priests....

Saw many discs today at GCD. You performed very well on yours too. Oh wait, nobody plays disc. Maybe cause Disc only op thing is this joker Holy Radiance which no priest ever wanted but came as a fix for a non-viable class ? 

On Topic: 

I don't get it... ppl were (rightfully) QQing about Mage rogue Druid being op. Fair enough, they got nerfed. How about boomkins. Just cause not many people play the spec properly doesn't mean it's not op. 

- 20% less magic dmg + 20% more healing while in bear form

- Great cc/mobility 
- 2 casting schools (yep, irony a priest pointing that out)

- Stupid amount of unstoppable aoe dmg. 

- perma polymorph immunity 

All fine ? no nerf needed ? ok

Edited by Angrypiexx, 26 February 2017 - 02:52 AM.

#5 Daisyduke

Daisyduke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Fire 0/0/2/1/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1398
  • 3v3: 3027
  • RBG: 1882

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:03 AM

Saw many discs today at GCD. .... How about boomkins. Just cause not many people play the spec properly doesn't mean it's not op. 

As you pointed out yourself, representation doesnt indicate balance correctly. Disc has a silly design and should be changed. Moonkin is very strong, need to play more to see if I'd consider them broken, not all strong classes need to be nerfed - rather silly and boring playstyles (pre hotfix assa rmd was silly)

Alec

#6 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:12 AM

As you pointed out yourself, representation doesnt indicate balance correctly. Disc has a silly design and should be changed. Moonkin is very strong, need to play more to see if I'd consider them broken, not all strong classes need to be nerfed - rather silly and boring playstyles (pre hotfix assa rmd was silly)

i do agree priests need to be redisigned. the ultimate radiance was an attempt to make them somewhat viable in pvp but obviously backfired big time. the problem with reppresentation is that, unlike boomkins, discs are an iconic class/spec in wow pvp. despite their state they have always been played. boomkin, on the other hand, are represented for two reason: 1) resto and feral alternatives 2) there are very few dedicated boomers, the majority of ppl who jumps in the hawl train are fotm reroller/respeccwrs.
i am pretty sure if you ask them, the vast majority of discs would like their spec redisigned: no ultimate radiance, no double healing schools and so on. they just don't want disc to be the piece of garbage it was pre 7.1.5

#7 Corkiy

Corkiy

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:19 PM

The problem with boomy is that its too easy to do crazy dmg, but thats an issue of terrible class design.

If you nerf their dmg they are literally gonna be useless

#8 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:21 PM

disgusting, the fact you think disc isnt the best healer rn is beyond me, you obviously have no clue what is going on every day at high rating(my disc is lvl105 ive just been busy practicing for this gcd with my team and working full time now, i really do wana play disc because i have the partners to play with and its the easiest healer)

#9 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:23 PM

The problem with boomy is that its too easy to do crazy dmg, but thats an issue of terrible class design.

tell that to melby :D

#10 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:08 PM

disgusting, the fact you think disc isnt the best healer rn is beyond me, you obviously have no clue what is going on every day at high rating(my disc is lvl105 ive just been busy practicing for this gcd with my team and working full time now, i really do wana play disc because i have the partners to play with and its the easiest healer)

I must admit i am waiting to see how amazingly you will do in tournaments with your priest. Priest is fine. Take off radiance, priest is garbage again. Also: "i have the partners". Good for you. Most disc have had huge troubles finding partners cause another healer was always preferred. Wasn't this post about boomies tho ?

fair enough. But that can't be solved by changing something around ? 

Edited by Angrypiexx, 26 February 2017 - 02:31 PM.

#11 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 26 February 2017 - 06:17 PM

disc priests....

its really hard to have a discussion on arenajunkes these days when 90% of the posts come from 3 europeans who dont understand the word "topic" or "subject" and just say the same shit in every thread

#12 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 26 February 2017 - 06:43 PM

its really hard to have a discussion on arenajunkes these days when 90% of the posts come from 3 europeans who dont understand the word "topic" or "subject" and just say the same shit in every thread

best part is they are actually english native speakers

#13 Melbyz

Melbyz
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Lightbringer
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Balance 2/2/0/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2916
  • 3v3: 3073
  • 5v5: 2409
  • RBG: 2316

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:06 PM

tell that to melby :D

I'm back! https://gyazo.com/1f...01bb278bce105fc and trust me the paladin makes all the difference :)

#14 sorrypriest

sorrypriest
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2607
  • RBG: 960

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:16 PM

Noone asked for that silly wod saving grace spam playstyle ... I had alot of fun as disc the first 1-2 weeks after Legion S1 release .. prob only because everything else seemd to be balanced due low traits etc...

Idk i wouldn't call 2 min of saving grace spam "op" because they are ooming instantly if they are doing that .. But yeah from a shamans PoV it might be really annoying to have a priest in the enemy team, deathing fears and spamming his AOE .. for a jungle/PHDK it isn't that hard to beat those priest teams. Just my personal opinion

#15 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:21 PM

Noone asked for that silly wod saving grace spam playstyle ... I had alot of fun as disc the first 1-2 weeks after Legion S1 release .. prob only because everything else seemd to be balanced due low traits etc...

Idk i wouldn't call 2 min of saving grace spam "op" because they are ooming instantly if they are doing that .. But yeah from a shamans PoV it might be really annoying to have a priest in the enemy team, deathing fears and spamming his AOE .. for a jungle/PHDK it isn't that hard to beat those priest teams. Just my personal opinion

yeah i guess ill go offtopic to agree. i hate playing disc right now and ill probably unsub again if the meta continues to get more boring daily

i would be happy with a substantial nerf to radiance healing, mana cost, then the disc pvp template being changed from mastery to haste. atonement is pointless and getting full polied because you dispelled before the mage even started casting but you are still on global is retarded

back on topic: boomkin is absurd right now

#16 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:36 PM

I'm back! https://gyazo.com/1f...01bb278bce105fc and trust me the paladin makes all the difference :)

Yep, back in the sewers you go, https://gyazo.com/eb...334215ddda17442 :)

#17 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:12 PM

yeah i guess ill go offtopic to agree. i hate playing disc right now and ill probably unsub again if the meta continues to get more boring daily

i would be happy with a substantial nerf to radiance healing, mana cost, then the disc pvp template being changed from mastery to haste. atonement is pointless and getting full polied because you dispelled before the mage even started casting but you are still on global is retarded

back on topic: boomkin is absurd right now

off topic: Give back sheild without cd but with weakened soul (and maybe make rupture not applying debuff when using shield). Give back Flash heal instad of shadow mending, give PoM and nerf Holy radiance efficiency and cost and make penance baseline healing targets.

On topic: insta dots, insta aoe, insta starsurge, casting instant lunar strike if attacked plus insane defenses/mobility/cc. Yeah, nerf pls ?  

#18 Freshqtz

Freshqtz

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:36 AM

Boomkin class design is great, I mean there's nothing more fun and engaging than spamming green circles (starfall) on the ground over and over and over again :).

#19 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:22 PM

I'd rather face any moonkin team than rogue/mage/x. Or rogue/x/x

The only problem with moonkin is when they are with destro warlock, but only because of the stupid fel fissure.

Grmbl.

(And yeah, disc are stupid, easy to see when every people who played with rdruid are beginning to switch disc like the pests they are.)

Edited by Jim_Jim, 28 February 2017 - 09:33 PM.

Posted Image

#20 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:01 AM

I'd rather face any moonkin team than rogue/mage/x. Or rogue/x/x

The only problem with moonkin is when they are with destro warlock, but only because of the stupid fel fissure.

Grmbl.

(And yeah, disc are stupid, easy to see when every people who played with rdruid are beginning to switch disc like the pests they are.)

druid has a higher skill cap, there is no question about it. Mostly it has more buttons to press. Priest atm is Holy Radiance, Shield, Dispel, Shadow Mend Fear and some MC. Pretty much all healers are like that... or you think paladin is harder or Monk is ? The thing is if you master druid, you can do things that as priest you can only dream about

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<