Alessia - Rogue/Mage 2v2 Movie

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:47 PM

negative, worst case s5 was bad other 3 were good

you could still beat dk's in s5 too. you couldn't beat shatterplay in s12 unless your warrior got a 5 stack taste for blood proc

You could beat Shatterplay as other comps too, even after TFB was nerfed/redesigned. This is not opinion, this is a fact.

I swear you are literally the only person I have ever met to say that WotLK PvP was good apart from S8. Every other guy with whom I've spoken (I am not talking about 1-2 people, but like 10+ more) seems to curse every other season that wasn't specifically "Wrathful".

Edited by Hollowinside, 25 February 2017 - 10:49 PM.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#22 drzy

drzy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/0/.

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:56 AM

You could beat Shatterplay as other comps too, even after TFB was nerfed/redesigned. This is not opinion, this is a fact.

I swear you are literally the only person I have ever met to say that WotLK PvP was good apart from S8. Every other guy with whom I've spoken (I am not talking about 1-2 people, but like 10+ more) seems to curse every other season that wasn't specifically "Wrathful".

ya because the only people who post here are people who got titles after that time lol

all the good eu players from wrath quit the game a long time ago or play casually. theres like 300 ppl left playing this game rofl who gives a shit about any random mop r1 players opinion about the state of wrath.

#23 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:14 AM

ya because the only people who post here are people who got titles after that time lol

all the good eu players from wrath quit the game a long time ago or play casually. theres like 300 ppl left playing this game rofl who gives a shit about any random mop r1 players opinion about the state of wrath.

church

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<