#1 Marathi

Marathi
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Zenedar
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:16 PM

With the upcoming Assa nerfs I have decided to switch to Sub. Only thing is I don't know what the fuck to do. Struggling to find any good guides on youtube (this one is probably best I've seen I guess... ).

What is a good opener? What are my priorities with my combo points? What do I even use to make combo points? Do I always save kidney for CC or can I use it for additional damage on kill target?

Spoiler

worst terran eu

#2 Marathi

Marathi
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Zenedar
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:17 AM

Please help I am so bad at this spec :<

Spoiler

worst terran eu

#3 Besabaftw

Besabaftw
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Outlaw 0/1/0/1/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1499
  • 3v3: 1474
  • RBG: 1669

Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:39 AM

What sativ said is correct. Cheap shot/shadowstrike kill target and dump finishers while they're stunned. Good damage is as many shadow strikes and eviscerates that you can squeeze in while the target is locked down giving you the 10% bonus from PotW. Typically, kidney shot would be dumped on the healer or off dps as needed.

For arenas, you kinda don't want thieves bargain unless your entire plan is kill someone before you run out of dances. With shadow's caress+phantom assassin you can go back to back to back dances for about a solid minute and change until you tank (provided you don't sit too much cc while dancing). Keep practicing and you'll get it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<