• Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:29 PM

i wish they added old elite sets for 2.4k and rotate different set each season (big incentive to play for alot of players and for new players to try pvp) getting them back in cata was a joke anyway 

why would anyone care anyway they added old unobtainable mounts/t3/misc items and they dont ban people for buying characters/accounts.

+ tmorph 

Edited by Refren, 27 January 2017 - 10:37 PM.

#62 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:10 PM

i wish they added old elite sets for 2.4k and rotate different set each season (big incentive to play for alot of players and for new players to try pvp) getting them back in cata was a joke anyway 

why would anyone care anyway they added old unobtainable mounts/t3/misc items and they dont ban people for buying characters/accounts.

+ tmorph 

Pretty solid points as well. Agreed (I liked you "gear rotation" for the 2.4k very much). +1

EDIT: Just for clarification, I don't know about your second point... But first one plus the Tmorph fact are pretty well put.

Edited by Hollowinside, 27 January 2017 - 11:15 PM.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#63 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:43 PM

+ tmorph 

Because being fabulous in arena in way more important than some miscreant buying a random gladiator mage.

And being fabulous involve rarity.

giphy.gif

Posted Image

#64 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:46 PM

Because being fabulous in arena in way more important than some miscreant buying a random gladiator mage.

And being fabulous involve rarity.

giphy.gif

In the meantime, Jimjim-sensei has yet to answer me! X_X Feelsbadman!

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#65 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471
  • RBG: 576

Posted 28 January 2017 - 05:20 PM

I know of more glad carries than 2.2 boosts on my realm from cata, no joke. Might as well add old glad mount to the vendor then.

Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#66 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 28 January 2017 - 05:25 PM

I know of more glad carries than 2.2 boosts on my realm from cata, no joke. Might as well add old glad mount to the vendor then.

There is a universe of difference between Glad rewards and 2.2 rewards tho... 

EDIT: People at Gladiator cutoffs deserve to be rewarded way more in comparison to 2.2k or 2k players.

Edited by Hollowinside, 28 January 2017 - 05:27 PM.

#67 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 28 January 2017 - 07:44 PM

There is a universe of difference between Glad rewards and 2.2 rewards tho... 

EDIT: People at Gladiator cutoffs deserve to be rewarded way more in comparison to 2.2k or 2k players.

Yes so that means you should be able to buy old glad mounts if you get glad now, correct?

#68 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:19 PM

Yes so that means you should be able to buy old glad mounts if you get glad now, correct?

No. Glad mounts have always had this special meaning and prestige, unlike elite gear (which has been wronged like 3 times now lul) at 2k.

#69 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:57 PM

+ tmorph 

we all know there's a big difference  having the set and looking like a straight baller and using tmorph and thinking ye at least I know I look cool :))

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#70 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:02 PM

No. Glad mounts have always had this special meaning and prestige, unlike elite gear (which has been wronged like 3 times now lul) at 2k.

What special meaning compared to elite gear?

#71 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:30 PM

What special meaning compared to elite gear?

The special meaning of requiring you to be part of the first 0,5% of the ladder and not a 2k Rival.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<