• Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1346
  • 3v3: 2831

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:27 PM

Sadly, no. :/ The 2.200 "Bloody Dancing Steel" and similar MoP version enchants won't work. Only the 2.400 ones from WoD are eligible to be added to the wardrobe. Though I would love to be able to swap around the enchant name to the old Red enchant! :P

Yes, because making a pasty recolored gear available again equals bringing back every single 3k rated reward from the past. :/

u don't deserve pasty recoloured gear or 3k rated rewards if u didn't earn them

#42 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:59 PM

u don't deserve pasty recoloured gear or 3k rated rewards if u didn't earn them

I agree about the 3k rewards, obviously. I don't agree with the gear. :) If gear was still obtainable right now, I would be able to earn it easy mode. Right now you are basically saying "Though being 2.7, you don't deserve the gear that some people got by RBGing to 2.2".

Plus, "u don't deserve if you didn't earn" is not considered as a valid argument by me, sorry. Even more so seeing how it's not even unique anymore.

WotLK Helm and Shoulders needed 1.9k and 2.1k rating to obtain. Every 1.500 can buy them now.
Season 14 + Season 15 Elite Gear was 100% THE SAME, and this also happened with Season 17 + Season 18 and Legion S1 + Legion S2. In the past, there have been Elite Gear sets used as rewards for more than one season. 

MoP CM gear was supposed to be unique. Players who didn't play can basically get it through the Order Hall for free.

Why can this be the case for those gears and not other elites then?

Edited by Hollowinside, 26 January 2017 - 05:37 PM.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#43 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:50 PM

nah bruh dont feed these cats anything more. These days suckin from the nipple of blizzard out here

#44 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:57 PM

nah bruh dont feed these cats anything more. These days suckin from the nipple of blizzard out here

I am not sure I understand. :(

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#45 andiwache

andiwache
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:03 PM

Decision was made...  "we have decided to not make these sets available"

Source:

https://us.battle.ne...2671741?page=23

Edited by pwnzwow, 26 January 2017 - 03:03 PM.

#46 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:06 PM

Decision was made...  "we have decided to not make these sets available"

Source:

https://us.battle.ne...2671741?page=23

What is wrong with everyone in this website? xD

Yes, it has been noted like 4 times now. First time from Atosy on the first page, second time from me, third time from Elor, fourth from you.

Edited by Hollowinside, 26 January 2017 - 03:11 PM.

#47 andiwache

andiwache
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:09 PM

oh sry... thread is too long, did not see it ;)

#48 Krassz1096

Krassz1096
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 1/2/2/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1538
  • RBG: 384

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:23 PM

What is wrong with everyone in this website? xD

Yes, it has been noted like 4 times now. First time from Atosy on the first page, second time from me, third time from Elor, fourth from you.

5 actually, I posted it at the same time as the first. 

It's a common misconception that people read more than the title of a forum post. It's like news articles, people respond to the headline. 

I see it all the time and it's frustrating as fuck. 

Edited by Krassz1096, 26 January 2017 - 05:25 PM.

#49 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:34 PM

5 actually, I posted it at the same time as the first. 

It's a common misconception that people read more than the title of a forum post. It's like news articles, people respond to the headline. 

I see it all the time and it's frustrating as fuck. 

I guess I should have known. :P There ain't many posters like Avengelyne, Eliteqt or Jimjim left on this site anyway.

Edited by Hollowinside, 26 January 2017 - 05:35 PM.

#50 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:52 PM

Yep, i edit the title.

And by the way, my request for the 2 missing enchant was a "Too late, sorry, should have asked 5 months ago"

Posted Image

#51 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:04 PM

Yep, i edit the title.

And by the way, my request for the 2 missing enchant was a "Too late, sorry, should have asked 5 months ago"

Classic Blizzard "Entertainment". -_______- Why am I not surprised? Meh, I feel sorry about you man - even more so because you say that it is your fault you didn't buy them when you had the time when it is clearly a fault on their end for not being able to properly deliver where they should.

#52 Krassz1096

Krassz1096
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 1/2/2/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1538

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:50 PM

What does actually suck is with elite weapons, though.

With artifacts, a lot of specs have weapons they never used before therefore never bought those elite weapons. I never used daggers as a feral, holy palas never used a 2h mace, etc. 

Wish they could do something about that but that's not realistic. Sucks that I can't use any elite weps for transmog anymore. 

Edited by Krassz1096, 26 January 2017 - 06:51 PM.

#53 zzu

zzu
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1346
  • 3v3: 2831

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:27 PM

I agree about the 3k rewards, obviously. I don't agree with the gear. :) If gear was still obtainable right now, I would be able to earn it easy mode. Right now you are basically saying "Though being 2.7, you don't deserve the gear that some people got by RBGing to 2.2".

Plus, "u don't deserve if you didn't earn" is not considered as a valid argument by me, sorry. Even more so seeing how it's not even unique anymore.

WotLK Helm and Shoulders needed 1.9k and 2.1k rating to obtain. Every 1.500 can buy them now.
Season 14 + Season 15 Elite Gear was 100% THE SAME, and this also happened with Season 17 + Season 18 and Legion S1 + Legion S2. In the past, there have been Elite Gear sets used as rewards for more than one season. 

MoP CM gear was supposed to be unique. Players who didn't play can basically get it through the Order Hall for free.

Why can this be the case for those gears and not other elites then?

'u don't deserve if you didn' earn' isn't a valid argument considered by u? someone who didn't earn it? wow im surprised you've totally convinced me

#54 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:50 PM

'u don't deserve if you didn' earn' isn't a valid argument considered by u? someone who didn't earn it? wow im surprised you've totally convinced me

What do you mean by "it"? I am not talking about anything specific here, so not sure what you are talking about. If you read what I wrote before you'd see that I have also earned many exclusive stuff (again, Elite Gears, Tabards, Titles, Mounts, Pets, etc) while I played this game. Go back and read, cba rephrasing all of that - or typing it again, for that matter. But I still think that Elite Gear isn't as unique or prestigious as you or other people would like it to be, because of the above mentioned reasons.

Plus, out of ALL that paragraph I wrote, full of facts about why I don't consider it a valid argument, did you really just stick to a single phrase? Damn, did I hurt you that much? xD

Edited by Hollowinside, 26 January 2017 - 07:57 PM.

#55 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:29 PM

Yep, i edit the title.

i made a ticket 5 months ago since blue enchant bugged for me (i had it on few chars used but it just didnt go into my illusions) and the gm told me that they will be re adding them soon 

#56 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:41 PM

i made a ticket 5 months ago since blue enchant bugged for me (i had it on few chars used but it just didnt go into my illusions) and the gm told me that they will be re adding them soon 

That's actually really really nice of Blizzard, even if a move made terribly late. Some little hope restored I guess.

I hope you both get your enchants! :D

#57 Chili

Chili
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1127
  • 3v3: 2418
  • LocationMalbork, Poland

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:31 PM

And by the way, my request for the 2 missing enchant was a "Too late, sorry, should have asked 5 months ago.

I got the same answer from GM recently XD

#58 Fredkarlsson

Fredkarlsson
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/0/0/1/2/0
  • 3v3: 1912

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:51 PM

I got the same answer from GM recently XD

Different GM's then because I know people who got old enchants back on their account recently.

#59 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 27 January 2017 - 09:52 PM

What do you mean by "it"? I am not talking about anything specific here, so not sure what you are talking about. If you read what I wrote before you'd see that I have also earned many exclusive stuff (again, Elite Gears, Tabards, Titles, Mounts, Pets, etc) while I played this game. Go back and read, cba rephrasing all of that - or typing it again, for that matter. But I still think that Elite Gear isn't as unique or prestigious as you or other people would like it to be, because of the above mentioned reasons.

Plus, out of ALL that paragraph I wrote, full of facts about why I don't consider it a valid argument, did you really just stick to a single phrase? Damn, did I hurt you that much? xD

you are arguing with someone who is probably still wearing his prideful gladiator season 15 tabard right now, regardless of how shit it looks with the rest of his transmog

give up :)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 27 January 2017 - 09:52 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#60 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:13 PM

you are arguing with someone who is probably still wearing his prideful gladiator season 15 tabard right now, regardless of how shit it looks with the rest of his transmog

give up :)

Without any bad intentions towards Flavour, I laughed harder than I should at this. +1

EDIT: I sadly can't seem to give up on trying to make people think. Never give up, never surreder! :>

Edited by Hollowinside, 28 January 2017 - 12:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<