#1 Cogneria

Cogneria
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/./1/2/./.

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:16 PM

My best xp in arenas was 1980. So I've been running the talents that all warriors have, avatar, mortal combo/focused rage, deadly calm..and I didn't find any success playing like this, the burst is laughable, those 5 seconds you get 100 rage and 100% crit are easily easily avoidable, my dmg in 3s was shite compared to the DH I was playing with, for example I did 6m and he did around 20m+ the whole match... Now I've switched to Rend, Mortal Combo and Titanic Might also I dance around opportunity strikes and anger managment a bit atm, I've played 8 games atm in 2s and I've won 6 of them, first game was 1.6k mmr the last game was 1850, the damage output I was able to do was bigger than the opposite team dps and way better than what I was doing before, the CS buff stay for 20+secs, rend does bigger damage, overpower and mortal combo also improve, while every once and then I get another CS so I can boost my MS, when I burst I just pop Battle Cry and it also gives the dot corrupted blood of whatever, it really does wonders

#2 andiwache

andiwache
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:30 PM

Hey, nice to read that!

So, is "Rend" better than "Avatar" in 2s in your opinion or does it depend on the enemy comp which is better right now?

I also tested a lot the last days at 1,8 - 2k MMR and in my opinion "Titanic Might" solves the problem that we need to use "Sharpen Blade" instead of having the CS reset with the talent "Shadow Of The Colosuss". This talent is also good when you need to switch targets often cause of not being able to connect to the main target.

Without "Titanic Might" the debuff from CS is often not on the target which seems to be a hard lack of pressure on the target.

Moreover I hate to play with "Focussed Rage", so I always run "Mortal Combo".

Any other opinions from higher rated players on that topic?

Edited by Nragedwow, 25 January 2017 - 04:16 PM.

#3 Cogneria

Cogneria
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/./1/2/./.

Posted 28 January 2017 - 12:50 PM

hey sorry i didn't respond so fast, i tried it in 3s too, playin turbo, did really good pressure with the enh, our damage was on par, sometimes i did better sometimes he did, i'm gonna try go with dauntless and focused rage and see how that goes.. it's good to experiment :P, so far in 2s im at 1.76k now, climbing up, but don't have a stable healer :<

#4 Aylien

Aylien
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • CN-荆棘谷
  • Battle Group 14
  • Talents: 武器 2/1/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1489
  • LocationChina 重庆

Posted 28 January 2017 - 01:43 PM

I been doing titanic might since legion launched, because I just can't stand there is no CS on my target. But I still hate it if someone dodge my CS. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<