• Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 96

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:33 AM

Hello Aj.

I was wondering if it would be possible to create a topic in here where it was possible to get some help to get back into pvp, after 3 years of unsub, due to lack of wanted to support blizzard in the way the screwed us over in cata & wotlk (personal opinion  :P)

I'm finally back and I can see a lot have changed how the game works, I was wondering if someone in here could help me.

In previous versions of WoW I've always played either Priest (Disc), Druid (Resto), and for a short time DK, but now I've finally decided on playing Warrior, and is there for looking for help how to get into pvp as warrior.

I've been following a lot of Chill's youtube video's and seen he's guides on spec for 7.1.5, but I have some questions for lower honoured pvp warrior's.

My questions I would like some help to is:

1. What spec should I realistic play while levelling honor?
- Should I be playing like a cleave / sweeping strikes, mortal combo kind of strategy, or like a single target Overpower / focused rage build even tho I would lack (Sharpened Blade)

2. What kind of arena teams are preferred for warriors now days? both 3v3 and 2v2, since I think very little people would probably play with a under honoured warrior.

3. I know this is not a pve situration so a rotation is not something we work with a lot, but I was wondering is there a baseline rotation that is always a go to fallback, if I would blank completely here in the start?

4. Last and probably the most simple question, what is our roles in Arena, are we cold blooded killers, or are we more like a utility class, that assists another dps in killing the targets?

I hope some of you can cast some light over the situation because I really enjoy warrior, but I would like to understand the class even more, and I bet there are a lot of smart people in here that could enlighten me :)

P.S

If Anyone have an alt they want to practise with and don't care to much about their rating on, i would love to play some 2's 3's with you, currently playing on Doomhammer.

#2 Beariorn

Beariorn
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1139

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:58 PM

Sharpened blade. play WLS, WMD, TSG, DH/War same shit as before. Use fear effectively. reflect has been changed so you can use it while also braindead and blind. good luck.

Twitch.tv/tckz -RatLeague Mage Play for Funz

"I take this srsly because wow is a srs game."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<