• Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1565
  • 3v3: 1711

Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:01 AM

Hi junkies, I wanted to ask you if its only me or the pet and HS are both fucking bugged. 90% of arenas my HS goes grey after first use, CD doesn't start and I can't use it anymore for the rest of the arena. 
Same shit happens, less frequently, with my pets. Sometimes the felhunter works fine concerning passive and assist stance, it attacks the target but won't use the spell lock; I can't resummon it (grey skill) and can't use Grimoire of Sacrifice and Infernal too (grey skill aswell). WTF is happening? Am I doing something wrong?

#2 cippi

cippi
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/0/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1964
  • RBG: 959

Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:39 AM

U can use healthstone once in combat. Try drop out of combat, and cd should start counting again.

Posted Image

#3 Azocial

Azocial
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:34 PM

U can use healthstone once in combat. Try drop out of combat, and cd should start counting again.

I'm 99% sure that it doesn't always starts when you drop out of combat, gonna try and keep an eye on it thank you... What about pets?

#4 DkH.ZeRa

DkH.ZeRa
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1674
  • 3v3: 2551
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 1769

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:59 PM

Cipp is right on the HS.

If you join arena with a pet its often bugged. Always spawn a new pet in the buff room.

There is another huge bug with counterspell. Sometimes you can cs a player that is behind a pillar when your pet is at his spot and sometimes your WL needs the line to place the cs. Thats really bad. Should start a topic at WoW support while Im thinking about it... yeah, will do that.

Posted Image

#5 Azocial

Azocial
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:29 PM

Cipp is right on the HS.

If you join arena with a pet its often bugged. Always spawn a new pet in the buff room.

There is another huge bug with counterspell. Sometimes you can cs a player that is behind a pillar when your pet is at his spot and sometimes your WL needs the line to place the cs. Thats really bad. Should start a topic at WoW support while Im thinking about it... yeah, will do that.

TBH I always summon a new pet in arena but it still bugs sometimes...What about the grimoire of sacrifice and the infernal? They bug randomly I still don't get why.... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<