• Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1517
  • 3v3: 1618

Posted 14 January 2017 - 12:07 AM

Build:

Since the recent buff to Marks I've been playing it and enjoying the hell out of it.

As for talents, I've opted for Careful Aim, L&L, Posthaste, Patient Sniper, Binding, Barrage, and Trick Shot.

Currently, I feel like there are multiple instances where Barrage would too easily break a trap, and feel that the skill itself hits like a wet noodle, and have considered using Crows, but understand that the damage from that is also negligible, and I do not see Volley as being a good choice at all, unless the healer is quite far (not sure on the range of the skill itself) from the action.

As for two of my Honor talents, I've chosen Scatter & Trueshot (Seems nice when paired with Trick Shot).

What are your thoughts on this build? It seems quite safe thus far as far as CC goes, given the lack of clunky ass sidewinders going every which way, and seems to have stupid high burst during Trueshot & an overall moderate amount of consistent damage.

Comps:

As for comps, it seems to me like we have more options now? PHDK again? Cupid as MM instead of SV? Beastcleave, etc?

#2 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 1327
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:43 PM

disengage 2 charges baseline or master's call back for it to be competitive. We are not casters that can heal and have absorbs. ret, mw marks my top pick. The problem is melee is so mobile now and caster all can do so much spread dmg. Single target specs that marks brings aren't competitive. Piercing shot and wind burst takes like 500k together off a target I notice with vulnerable up.The more aoe spread spec doesnt do as much as the casters. Instead they are making the melee spec of a class that has always had 3 ranged ranged specs before this expansion the best spec and best mobility.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#3 Sadisticx

Sadisticx
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1517
  • 3v3: 1618

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:22 AM

disengage 2 charges baseline or master's call back for it to be competitive. We are not casters that can heal and have absorbs. ret, mw marks my top pick. The problem is melee is so mobile now and caster all can do so much spread dmg. Single target specs that marks brings aren't competitive. Piercing shot and wind burst takes like 500k together off a target I notice with vulnerable up.The more aoe spread spec doesnt do as much as the casters. Instead they are making the melee spec of a class that has always had 3 ranged ranged specs before this expansion the best spec and best mobility.

Your first sentence says it all, really. I've been thinking the same thing. I would rather prefer MC>2 Disengages, honestly, but that's just me. The rest of what you've put also hits the nail on the head. Well said.

#4 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 1327
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:49 PM

I rather master's call over two disengages but since they are so gun ho to make the ranged specs of a class that has always beeen ranged so shit compared to the melee spec I'll take it. The problem is that we are now like hybrid such as enhance vs ele or feral vs boomkin. we've reach the fucked  one season or expansion spec and good another season or expansion spec. Even though all we do is dps. The main difference is that when you picked hunter you choose ranged dmg dealer so you figured one of the specs would be good. they all had cc and the mobility now its very different spec wise to where its like having different classes now. My monk alt I only like ww on so if and when it is not good i won't complain because i picked a class that has only one melee spec and a healing one. or even my shaman lol rip ele until this patch.

Edited by Dagin, 18 January 2017 - 08:50 PM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arena, 2v2, 3v3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<