• Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1688

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:36 PM

Hello guys!!

Without the Lingering Insanity, we don't have that crazy haste and damage all the time, Although with the Mind Flay's insanity generation combined with the new LotV we can enter on VF pretty soon..

But the question is:

With the 'new' possiblity of: Mania/ Edge of Insanity / Shadow Crash. It is still worth to enter in VF?

I tried about 30 arenas, and sometimes i don't feel like i'm doing THAT pressure like i use to do while on VF... although the Damage done at the end is crazy.

So, any thoughts?

PS:. Srry about my english :) !!!

Peace!

#2 Conditions

Conditions
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:46 PM

You still have more consistent pressure with LI and LOTV than playing voidformless shadow (yes, even by dropping RoS - because the DPE from it isn't fantastic anymore and we no longer are so heavily reliant on the free regen from it.). Being in void form with PI is still disgusting and voidform uptime is crazy now anyway. Considering how hard buffed all of our insanity regen is it's just wasted if you play VFless Shadow. 

xY5YWFw.png

#3 Toxile

Toxile
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/0/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2713
  • RBG: 2547

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:09 PM

Don't play edge of insanity.

#4 Buddha

Buddha
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/1/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1133
  • 3v3: 1817
  • RBG: 2062

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:28 AM

OP is probably refering to Snutz video.

He gave up on that vid's build pretty quickly and went with Lingering Insanity/LOTV instead of that build he was running,

#5 Telepatico

Telepatico
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1688

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:56 PM

Ty for the replies!

Yes, u guys are right! For arenas, I'm quite sure edges isnt the best option. But for BGs, I think its the better options. Any of you guys have tested it on bgs?

Peace!

#6 Conditions

Conditions
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:50 PM

Ty for the replies!

Yes, u guys are right! For arenas, I'm quite sure edges isnt the best option. But for BGs, I think its the better options. Any of you guys have tested it on bgs?

Peace!

Only for a cheap bit of fun, it's not good. Your spread pressure is better in void form and that's the only thing relevant as Shadow in a battleground. Especially where being in void form increases your haste, which will get you more ticks of VT/SWP during VE (which if you're not playing in BGs - you should be). Everything as Shadow is better with more haste and playing EoI denies you that. You obviously really want to play it and are looking for some validation to do so - in randoms who gives a fuck, have fun with it if you so choose (I personally didn't because it felt horribly weak and slow) but no, it is not a viable build.

xY5YWFw.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<