Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:10 PM

Ppl fighting whether 2k euro is a lot or not for a month, meanwhile the minimal wage in Hungary is 265 eur/month. FeelsBadMan
Fcking spoiled kids from welfare countries lol.

this doesn't make much sense. yes, average salary in Hungary is low. then again the cost of life is much lower too. example: in norway you pay a bottle of water (33ml) roughly nok 26 (2.6/2.8 eu). i would guess you pay much less in Hungary. every country has different salaries and different costs, in this case scenario you have a danish guy so yeah, 2k is fairly crapy. if he was from Cambogia, he would probably be the richest guy in his village...

#42 asdjbasf122

asdjbasf122
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 2463
  • RBG: 768

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:10 PM

This was policy last year, correct. We decided given the new expansion it is better we give all teams an equal chance at qualification, and therefore seeding will be decided solely on ladder CR.

noice.

Is the double destro team going to be allowed to actually play in the main tourney? Kappa

Edited by asdjbasf122, 09 January 2017 - 08:11 PM.

#43 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:23 PM

the thing is you have arrogant fucks who spawned 1 expansion after the game was already dead (hi xoni) shittalking everyone else

while claiming to be a "pro-gamer" and acting as if he is some kind of god in arena

ah so i guess if the game didnt "die" you would be a multi r1 aswell right? i mean ur still actively playing 2s/3s im just wonder why everything went so... downhill for you

edit: i dont think we've met before, nice to meet u :)

Edited by Xonika, 09 January 2017 - 08:24 PM.

#44 asdjbasf122

asdjbasf122
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 2463
  • RBG: 768

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:27 PM

ah so i guess if the game didnt "die" you would be a multi r1 aswell right? i mean ur still actively playing 2s/3s im just wonder why everything went so... downhill for you

why is everyone so passive aggressive these days? Just be direct xonika tell him he is shit.

#45 Itsnel

Itsnel
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1851
  • 3v3: 2707
  • RBG: 1884

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:48 PM

you died in 3 seconds as ebola to fdk demo lock, was a fun game dude

#46 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:53 PM

you died in 3 seconds as ebola to fdk demo lock, was a fun game dude

woah ... that burn...

#47 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:57 PM

woah ... that burn...

50% of your posts are gold but the other 50% idk

#48 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:37 PM

50% of your posts are gold but the other 50% idk

forgive me, i promise i will try harder. i could have sworn i was in for some flame. btw this thread went heavilly OT, did it not?

#49 Duduferalul

Duduferalul
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/1/0/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2427
  • RBG: 192

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:45 PM

(Just one romanian i dislike, but nothing exceptionnal, he's romanian.)

#50 Br0ll3

Br0ll3
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/0/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1487
  • 3v3: 2347
  • RBG: 1149

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:22 AM

Teams will be seeded based on the average Current Rating of the 3 members highest characters. Top 7 teams automatically get into the weekend event, the following 8 teams (8-15 seed) will battle it out on Friday for the final spot!

I just LOVE how healingstat ignores all this fake drama and never gets involved.
PROFESSANAL ASS FAK <3
#WOWESPORTS

Anyway you bored ass elitist trash players.
If you're happy with 2k GOOD FOR YOU.
But in Sweden 2k is consider utter trash pay, reason is obviously because its very very expensive to live in Sweden/Norway.
So obviously we need more MULA.

Yours Truly,

The King

#51 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471
  • RBG: 576

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:07 PM

I just LOVE how healingstat ignores all this fake drama and never gets involved.
PROFESSANAL ASS FAK <3
#WOWESPORTS

Anyway you bored ass elitist trash players.
If you're happy with 2k GOOD FOR YOU.
But in Sweden 2k is consider utter trash pay, reason is obviously because its very very expensive to live in Sweden/Norway.
So obviously we need more MULA.

Yours Truly,

The King

I was always wondering, how did you folks end up so far north? Isn't it like... cold?

Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#52 Trump

Trump
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 1/1/1/0/0/1/1

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:21 PM

I believe you missed the point by far: there is obviously nothing wrong on playing videogames and do tournaments. all me and others said is it's pretty sad for a 18y old guy to base his life on it, taking it as a job instead of investing in education or learning professional skills. this was the main point.

Why is that sad if that is what HE wants? You can go and get the best education in the world and still not get a job nor future. The unis pump out thousands of high educated people each year, most of them end up in jobs not even related to their education. To some people interest means more then the paycheck.

If this what Oscar want, Let him try, if he succeed great, if he not, He tried living of his passion and are one experience richer. A job he will always manage to get if he needs an income.

Edited by Whisket, 13 January 2017 - 07:27 PM.

#53 Bluckstack

Bluckstack
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sanguino
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/0/0/.
  • LocationGijón

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:24 PM

Actually the first post I read on AJ in which I dont have to gouge my eyes...

Wanting to live off of a video game like WoW in the first place is a hard task, most of the people that gets decent income is from streaming (US based in general or just not related to high pvp at all) or people who puts a tremendous amount of time work and passion like Swapxy, Boetar, Fabs, Nolifer etc... Thing with wow is that the prize money from tournaments is limited and you can't guarantee to win blizzcon every year, pvp boost market is pretty dead compared to the good old times where you could actually easily make a good money out of it..

Comparing the money/time of a 'pro' wow player to a CSGO or LOL at the moment.. thats pretty ridicolous and thats why neither blizzard or many other players even want to get back to wow as its seen like a dead market niche. That said you should respect those who try, and not envy or bash them for trying what they love, which is something that is quite common in this community... Yes, theres a lot of people who have won a lot of money by playing the same game you have played and theres nothing bad about it, if you couldnt make it and you still can't make it the best thing you can do is let it go, and study which is something that you should have done in the first place.

Its not strange to see the reasoning and decision making of the average pvp wow player when it comes to this kind of topic, on LOL and CSGO you have people like faker, Fnatic, every LCS team winning an amount that will actually last them for their whole live and you dont see people hating or questioning them as they realize they re just entertaining by giving a fair competition on a game people like.

For me personally I think the good times of WoW in this matter have been gone when the game around s15+ got a huge generational change that led to nothing good it terms or non toxic and competitive environment, including people reporting boost's and people just wanting to do w/e in terms to be considered a 'pro', which at a later time is seen like something anecdotic as pretty much the best players who played before are the best players now (with a few exceptions and right now im talking about EU).

So yeah, let people do what they love and dont be so stupid/kiddish to fuck around just because you can't do it, if you need the money im gonna give you a tip: learn computer science and coding and you will have a job for life.

Edited by Bluckstack, 13 January 2017 - 09:41 PM.

#54 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:10 PM

Why is that sad if that is what HE wants? You can go and get the best education in the world and still not get a job nor future. The unis pump out thousands of high educated people each year, most of them end up in jobs not even related to their education. To some people interest means more then the paycheck.

If this what Oscar want, Let him try, if he succeed great, if he not, He tried living of his passion and are one experience richer. A job he will always manage to get if he needs an income.

I was almost agreeing with you then I turned hydra's stream at random and he was playin with him. Holy shit the guy is just a fuckin badmouthed nerd:

- Look at this, ain't i the best? 
- this guy sucks

- this is so bad, worst rogue world

- why would he do that, he's so shit lol

basically rotate these and here you have it. Point proven: wow and social skills are an oxymoron 

#55 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:17 PM

I was almost agreeing with you then I turned hydra's stream at random and he was playin with him. Holy shit the guy is just a fuckin badmouthed nerd:

- Look at this, ain't i the best? 
- this guy sucks

- this is so bad, worst rogue world

- why would he do that, he's so shit lol

basically rotate these and here you have it. Point proven: wow and social skills are an oxymoron 

he's only like 16 or something i think

a lot of people act like that when they are gd at a game at that age

Edited by Elorxo, 13 January 2017 - 10:18 PM.

#56 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:20 PM

he's only like 16 or something i think

a lot of people act like that when they are gd at a game at that age

that's why education/real job will create a better human being. Experience in life is all. What kinda experience can he get by being a douchebag behind a screen ? If you were his father, would you be happy to see him spending his youth this way ? come on ... 

#57 Conditions

Conditions
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:24 PM

Oh nice maybe god whaazz can win this so he can travel the world. gl bro

MgopSzk.png

There is so much wrong with this I don't know where to begin (starting with being fucked when Blizzard finally wakes up and drops WoW as an eSport and actually pretending he enjoys playing Assassination Rogue)

PS: All srs respects though to Healinstat and co for at least trying to bring the life into this game that Blizzard desperately wants to usurp.

Edited by Conditions, 13 January 2017 - 10:25 PM.

xY5YWFw.png

#58 justicecute

justicecute
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1593
  • 3v3: 1642
  • 5v5: 1628
  • RBG: 1914

Posted 14 January 2017 - 02:21 AM

For all i know most of you will end up drug addicts by age 25

i sold my account zeynaa isnt mine anymore

#59 Ventux

Ventux
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 14 January 2017 - 12:36 PM

For all i know most of you will end up drug addicts by age 25

when does the season end so i can read another 20 posts about you crying you got duelist again

Edited by Ventux, 14 January 2017 - 12:36 PM.

#60 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 14 January 2017 - 01:37 PM

when does the season end so i can read another 20 posts about you crying you got duelist again

don't think he did that last season at all?

all his posts seemed to be laughing/sad at how shit the game was, which is perfectly justifiable when the pvp game is in such a shit state?

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 14 January 2017 - 01:38 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gcd, gcdtv, tournament, esports, wowesports, europe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<