#1 Cogneria

Cogneria
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/./1/2/./.

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:49 AM

So my friends and I have been playing this comp, we are all 2k xped on other chars but now we are struggling at 1.5k, all we face are melee comps and they just train me and there is no stopping them, i play as affli or lock, the damage output is most of the times the same, when we play caster comps or caster melee we win always but melees are cancer, i think we dont cc one dps as much, but even if we do sooner or later they break it and rek me in 2-3 seconds with undying resolve up, if i port or teleport it doesnt even help, what are we doing wrong? Can anyone advice us or are melees just too op

#2 Aylien

Aylien
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • CN-荆棘谷
  • Battle Group 14
  • Talents: 武器 2/1/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1489
  • LocationChina 重庆

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:40 AM

Better get a rsham as healer. I can't really heal affli as a mw, I think druid do the same. You still got 20% damage reduction with earth shield on when you healer is in a 4 sec stun or a grip or something.
Constantly cast life drain to keep damage reduction on your enemies.
And Why don't you reroll destro?

#3 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 765
  • 3v3: 1940
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1592
  • Locationcape coral florida

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:10 AM

tha

Better get a rsham as healer. I can't really heal affli as a mw, I think druid do the same. You still got 20% damage reduction with earth shield on when you healer is in a 4 sec stun or a grip or something.
Constantly cast life drain to keep damage reduction on your enemies.
And Why don't you reroll destro?

thats not the problem at that rating... 

rsham is prob better but  thats not ur problem.

when its a melee comp its pratically the healer and ur lock in a 2v2 with the other dps, live untill u manabreak 100-0 him, the MAIN problem is ur lock is 1500 and doesnt know how to apply pressure so nothing dies.

my hobbies include lifting impossible weights,gigantisim, unskinking the titanic, being invincible, and reading to baby deer

http://i.imgur.com/Bs9h4vO.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<