• Cyclone
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 765
  • 3v3: 1940
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1592
  • Locationcape coral florida

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:27 AM

apparently glad cut off is 2660, YAHOOOOO LOVE GETTING JEWED OUT OF MY GLAD BOYS LETS GO UNSUB TRAIN INC
my hobbies include lifting impossible weights,gigantisim, unskinking the titanic, being invincible, and reading to baby deer

http://i.imgur.com/Bs9h4vO.png

#2 wambafat

wambafat
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 23 December 2016 - 07:05 AM

Not being a high enough rating for the same % cutoff since forever is blizzards fault how again?

#3 Hydroxide

Hydroxide
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2

Posted 23 December 2016 - 07:10 AM

apparently glad cut off is 2660, YAHOOOOO LOVE GETTING JEWED OUT OF MY GLAD BOYS LETS GO UNSUB TRAIN INC

2800 Was Duelist on EU. Bow down to superior bracket of nations.

#4 Burtmage

Burtmage
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Fire 2/0/2/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1480
  • 3v3: 2126
  • RBG: 1913

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:43 AM

blizzarrd wont do shit. they wrongly gave me gladiator instead of r1 last season and didnt do anything. really a joke of a company imo. they dont care.

tenthousandfists2.png

#5 Warmonger_Skulm

Warmonger_Skulm
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1478
  • 3v3: 2600
  • RBG: 768

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:01 AM

The funny thing is how people still stick to the game. Competitiors to WoW like WildStar, SWTOR made some mistakes and people were unforgiving, resulting in unsubs faster than the Flash. When it comes to WoW, we still see millions playing, even though there is a diminishing playerbase. I guess the addiction plays the biggest role here, rather than making rational decisions, because people may come back to the game after years and rant again.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I can tell two things about what was wrong all along:

- Transparency: People were not provided with the right API, faction percentages were not given. Nobody knew the cutoffs and many people used estimates. This 1k+ rating (and the 50 wins???) filtered tons of players, resulting in smaller ladders and consequently higher cutoffs (since it is rank and percentage based). If there is a 50 win requirement to be eligible for rewards (even getting in to the ladder), why this was not clarified in the beginning of the season? Even at the last blue post, 50 wins were mentioned as a requirement for faction change.

- Faction Based Rewards: People said this would devalue R1 and Glad titles because too many people will get it. By the looks of it (if this is not a bug), getting Glad is harder than ever now. What I don't like is the seperation of the faction pools. 0.1% of Hordes vs 0.1% of Alliance may mathematically look innocent, but in reality it increased the cutoffs. Basically, if we look at the new rule mathematically, we are supposed to have the same amount of people getting rewards (Suppose the total number of players are 100, and Rank 1 cutoff is 10%. 10 people would get R1 with the old system. Now suppose, 60 of that population is Alliance and 40 Horde, 60x0.1=6 alliance players and 40x0.1=4 Horde players are getting R1, still a total of 10 people are getting R1, but this is now being divided in between factions.) What they didn't foresee was the faction change. Obviously, having the faction changes, combined with the reasons stated at the transparency part, destroyed the idea.

It is not funny to see that some people are not getting their R1 titles, after all that hard work they've put into the game. Besides, we need a sort of official rank tracker which can accurately show what is going on. This whole end of season wait without knowing what is going on is nothing but cliche now.

#6 Gimotqt

Gimotqt
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:11 AM

if tittles were given properly even tho nothing has changed - nothing was stated in any official notes/twitter/anything, it would mean that in whole wod and mop tiitles were given incorrectly since the 50win requirement was implemented back then 

proof : http://i.imgur.com/trQd7Pu.jpg as i play game on and off i usualy didnt even get 50wins a season per character so i asked gm if 50wins is needed 

Edited by Gimotqt, 23 December 2016 - 11:20 AM.

#7 Warmonger_Skulm

Warmonger_Skulm
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:52 PM

if tittles were given properly even tho nothing has changed - nothing was stated in any official notes/twitter/anything, it would mean that in whole wod and mop tiitles were given incorrectly since the 50win requirement was implemented back then 

proof : http://i.imgur.com/trQd7Pu.jpg as i play game on and off i usualy didnt even get 50wins a season per character so i asked gm if 50wins is needed 

Out of curiosity I managed to speak to a GM, he informed me that there were no calculation errors, all the rules applied correctly etc.

#8 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 1/0/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2216
  • 3v3: 2749
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 192

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:58 PM

Gms are always correct, we should know this by now.

Why is everyone complaining about pruning?
The reason WoW is not a ESPORT is because of the extreme imbalance between different classes and comps,
So what blizzard is doing IS MAKING IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO MULTICLASS.
SO YOU DONT GET COUNTERED EVERY FUCKING GAME.
If you feel like your class is dumb and easy, try another class THAT'S THE POINT OF PRUNING.................

#9 Warmonger_Skulm

Warmonger_Skulm
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:15 PM

Gms are always correct, we should know this by now.

I see the sarcasm, just wanted to provide some information, since I thought it would be helpful to people, that is all.

#10 Gimotqt

Gimotqt
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:28 PM

Out of curiosity I managed to speak to a GM, he informed me that there were no calculation errors, all the rules applied correctly etc.

it could be correct if the system was different that Wod one, which they never stated officially... 

if we consider ally/horde separation which was the only thing they announced. nothing has changed except for that for example glad is not 0.5% * (x+y)  where x is ally y horde but 0.5% *X + 0.5% *Y which basically means there is no change for playerbase but still few times less ppl got titles so the gm might be right if they changed whole shit about titles

if its true i think its so bad cuz a lot of ppl have negative winratio(less than 50%) and if we say they need 50 wins they could go like 48:100000 and they are still not eligible for any title and it seems like 80% players are like them xd so basically they say some pvpers that they didnt play at all cuz they didnt manage to win 50 games so thousands of ppl wont get titles because of that fact - for example in other games its usualy 10 games wins and loses(both count) - league or cs go which is better i suppose

so toxic by blizzard

Edited by Gimotqt, 23 December 2016 - 04:29 PM.

#11 zzu

zzu
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1346
  • 3v3: 2831

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:34 PM

u didn't deserve it for the shit posting u did on this forum

also who unsubs cus they didn't get glad? why do u play this game 

Edited by zzu, 23 December 2016 - 04:40 PM.

#12 Warmonger_Skulm

Warmonger_Skulm
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

it could be correct if the system was different that Wod one, which they never stated officially... 

if we consider ally/horde separation which was the only thing they announced. nothing has changed except for that for example glad is not 0.5% * (x+y)  where x is ally y horde but 0.5% *X + 0.5% *Y which basically means there is no change for playerbase but still few times less ppl got titles so the gm might be right if they changed whole shit about titles

if its true i think its so bad cuz a lot of ppl have negative winratio(less than 50%) and if we say they need 50 wins they could go like 48:100000 and they are still not eligible for any title and it seems like 80% players are like them xd so basically they say some pvpers that they didnt play at all cuz they didnt manage to win 50 games so thousands of ppl wont get titles because of that fact - for example in other games its usualy 10 games wins and loses(both count) - league or cs go which is better i suppose

so toxic by blizzard

Completely agree, you can't require casual pvp'ers to have 50 wins to be placed in a ladder. Well, I think the 50 win requirement is applied so this filtered out quite a lot of people, diminished the population, therefore it increased the cutoff.

I would be fine with this, if there would a CLEAR, TRANSPARENT blue post about the rules etc. We have no API, no ladders, no way of tracking the information, which sucks tbh.

I feel sorry for the people who relied on the 3rd party tracking websites. Frankly, this is not the first time Blizz made a mistake. S1 TBC, Blizz actually gave out more Gladiator Netherdrakes than the actual cutoff, they applied a hotfix and took them back from most of the players #Fairness #Retro #Blizzard

#13 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 23 December 2016 - 07:11 PM

Blizzard has been fucking people over for a good while now title wise. I mean they let tons of wintrading happen and don't do anything it's w/e play a new game.

Best signatures on entire website.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 Naraga

Naraga
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2268
  • 3v3: 2565

Posted 24 December 2016 - 01:16 AM

Why exactly is it Blizzards fault? Should have just played for safe glad if it mattered so much to you.

S8 ele LSD glad S9 resto shamn glad Thunka

Druid utility is superior to shamans utility already

all the other healers should be buffed up to the point of having a way of not having to outplay 2 dps to survive

Thunka 2.0

disc is way way better than druid.

#15 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 24 December 2016 - 04:10 AM

tbh, i am laughing at you super hard. you were bragging about being in glad range... turns out you are a "FOREVER DUELLIST"

#16 drzy

drzy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/0/.

Posted 24 December 2016 - 05:02 AM

ya go unsub, that'll teach 'em!

#17 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 24 December 2016 - 10:20 PM

Why exactly is it Blizzards fault? Should have just played for safe glad if it mattered so much to you.

no one knew what safe glad was u dumb fuck LOL
my hobbies include lifting impossible weights,gigantisim, unskinking the titanic, being invincible, and reading to baby deer

#18 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 24 December 2016 - 10:49 PM

no one knew what safe glad was u dumb fuck LOL

so play until the end of the season and see what you get instead of sitting on your rating for x weeks while spamming posts on websites like this asking which title cutoff website is the most accurate? ;)

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#19 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:42 PM

i qued untill 2 hours before reset.... and i made 1 post about me getting my first glad title... the ignorance on aj is actually funny lmao

#20 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 25 December 2016 - 04:49 AM

tbh, i am laughing at you super hard. you were bragging about being in glad range... turns out you are a "FOREVER DUELLIST"

coming from a guy who has played for 10+ years and got glad once... lol?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<