• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormrage
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/1/1/0
  • 3v3: 384

Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:57 PM

Hi Junkies

I'm playing a Frost DK in 2s and 3s, and generally have problems with whatever setups we run into which includes a Disc.

Playing with a Rdrood in 2s and DH/DK/Hpala in 3s, both being around 1500-2000 rating so far.

I/we simply cant get anything down.
Whenever we try do sit on the dps, the disc seems to be apple to keep everything alive just fine.

And when i try to switch to the priest in 2s i cant seem to get him below 75% Hp, i never feel like i get the chance to silence and stun him and set up the kill.

The problem seems worse in 2s.

Any advice?

Best regards

Smytte

#2 Smytte

Smytte
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormrage
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/1/1/0
  • 3v3: 384

Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:00 PM

This said, im late in the expansion, and still missing some traits in my weapon.

Currently rocking 20 traits and with 864 ilvl. (if this info is even usefull)

#3 Aylien

Aylien
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • CN-荆棘谷
  • Battle Group 14
  • Talents: 武器 2/1/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1489
  • LocationChina 重庆

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:57 AM

I play with a frost dk in 2s as a mw, and yea, it has the most things to do with your missing traits.
Then I would say dk is not one of the best class option in 2s. We ain't gon' kill anything till dampening goes around 50%. And I feel I could do it earlier on my warrior in 40~45% dampening.
Disc is not a thing to worry about in 3s. Believe me, if you ain't got chance to kill, just maximize your damage and wait, chance will come.
Repeat, it has the most things to do with your missing traits and missing honor talent (if so).

#4 Conditions

Conditions
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 December 2016 - 02:21 PM

Not enough traits/wrong trait path and probably a piss rotation. If you literally sit on the Priest without any peels (which I wouldn't expect his partner to do at 1.5-2) you can't lose - since you'll shut out his offensive pressure. If the Disc is just sitting there topping his partner off you're not pressuring enough (not enough grip hard switches, not enough interrupts, your Druid is playing too passively etc)

Edited by Conditions, 19 December 2016 - 02:22 PM.

xY5YWFw.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<