Robbson
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Draenor
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Assassination 0/0/2/2/2/1/0
  • 3v3: 480

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

Hi, how do you guys deal with feral healer as assa healer. I just feel like im playing vs heroic version of rogue that deals crazy amount of dmg. Thanks for any tips

#2 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 765
  • 3v3: 1940
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1592
  • Locationcape coral florida

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:28 AM

its possible to deal with ferals..?
my hobbies include lifting impossible weights,gigantisim, unskinking the titanic, being invincible, and reading to baby deer

http://i.imgur.com/Bs9h4vO.png

#3 Aylien

Aylien
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • CN-荆棘谷
  • Battle Group 14
  • Talents: 武器 2/1/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1489
  • LocationChina 重庆

Posted 19 December 2016 - 06:09 AM

Kill one before he make your healer oom.
I have played with one feral on my mw. I think ferals are lack of single target pressure. So we never won feral/disc.
But I usually got chance to force a feral being defensive on my warrior. He still did more damage than me, but his healer just can't top his team when dampening goes up. Then he could be down through my avatar.

#4 darkzeon

darkzeon
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Черный Шрам
  • Шквал
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/1/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1727
  • 3v3: 2505
  • 5v5: 2294
  • RBG: 2254

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:19 AM

Hi, how do you guys deal with heroic version of rogue that deals crazy amount of dmg.

Kill one before he make your healer oom.

The best advice ever.

And if you meet a 40 ppl raid of ferals, just kill them before they kill you. As easy as that.

Edited by darkzeon, 19 December 2016 - 09:19 AM.

#5 Aylien

Aylien
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • CN-荆棘谷
  • Battle Group 14
  • Talents: 武器 2/1/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1489
  • LocationChina 重庆

Posted 19 December 2016 - 03:38 PM

Lol, I mean 2s in this expansion, I could still have half manabar when dampening past 50%. But I just can't top anything if the enemy team got full fire at that moment, so do they. Then they would turn defensive. But I could be so offensive if I was a warrior. My damage might be over him in that short amount of time.

Honestly, I don't know what I'm talking about. :D But that's truly how I beat a feral.

#6 Gakros

Gakros
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1524
  • 3v3: 1884
  • RBG: 1628

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:24 AM

You wait until they DC,electrical shortage,Healer misses que and boom you win! Maybe...

First thing first,you need to accept that Ferals are FOTM just like rogues where 2months ago.
But from a healers point of view all i see are 2 options:
1. Can your healer survive 1v1 with a feral ? If yes then go enemy healer and train him hard untill feral is forced to come for peels
2. Can your healer survive 1v1 with a feral? If no then make him go defencive. Honestly your poisons get through that hide easily.

I got to agree they do feel like Overpowered versions of you and/or affli locks.
I got no talent advise being a healer and all...BUT i do feel the pain man..

#7 Robbson

Robbson
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Draenor
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Assassination 0/0/2/2/2/1/0
  • 3v3: 480

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:43 PM

yeah kinda gave up on 2s, just feel like i have to put too much effort vs too many setups like ferals, survi hunters, rets or dks compared to winning chance. And rogue healer mirrors used to be most enjoyable to me and right now it feels so random, like ppl die from random spam dmg not from actually outplaying. Its like if I ask myself why I won its hard to answer. So unrewarding... glad I enjoy playing RLS, guess will stick to it. Thanks for advices

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<