Photo

MoP s15 arena server (open to suggestions/ different patches)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Vehruz

Vehruz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/0/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 96

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:56 PM

Ok, good point I didn't really think about the funding which is really stupid on my part. The thing is I don't want to initially charge people to play as they'll just think it's a scam so in terms of the funding I was thinking of letting people play for 1-2 weeks with full gear and the queues; getting feedback and then implementing a payment method.

From what I know a lot of people did love s15, many old players came back for it and from what I know it did not recieve too much criticism apart from rage at symbiosis (ferals having disp. lol), thundercleaves randomly globalling people and that was about it as far as I remember. Please post any more complaints about the season if you can would be interesting.

I would also consider wrath s8 but I feel in the current state of PVP more people would be inclined to go back to MoP for some fun queueing as it's more familiar than wrath, idk though.

#22 sorrypriest

sorrypriest
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2607
  • RBG: 960

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:22 AM

I played some bgs on pandawow and it was a disaster.

euh .... how comes ? Well bg's with russians, what you expect

Anyways, playing on Pandawow atm which is by far the best s15 server you can currently play on ... Id love to try out such an "arena" projekt tbh

#23 Hugu

Hugu
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:20 AM

I've been playing a lot of Pandawow, finaly managed to grind to 550 Ilvl.. sadly most ppl is either 1k exp or dosen't speak english on there.. the gearing part also kills it. I would love a AT mop server :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<