#1 Tyumbra

Tyumbra
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 06 December 2016 - 04:50 PM

If you haven't checked the PTR notes regarding Arcane, it looks like it'll be pretty dominant in PvP. Biggest changes and combinations:

Ice Barrier replaced with Prismatic Barrier - same absorption but reduces magic damage taken by 15% AND reduces duration of magical effects (AKA: Dots, poly, and fear) by 25%

Paired with Mage Armor (which should be additive reduction in this case) giving you 50% magic duration reduction. 8 second poly turns into 4. Pick up Relentless for another 20% reduction and poly now lasts 2.4 (70% reduction in total) seconds. I could be wrong, but I was pretty sure duration reductions are added together instead of multiplied. If it's multiplied it's a 55% reduction which is still great.

Prismatic Barrier has a 30 second cooldown. With Mana Shield (new talent) it doesn't have a cooldown meaning you can spam it nonstop at the cost of having 20% of the damage drain your mana. If you're getting tunneled into the ground, you can spam this almost non-stop for several minutes.

Overpowered was dramatically changed and buffed - now it grants 70% increased damage and an additional 70% mana cost reduction. With the increase in mana cost on Arcane Blast, this will offset the total mana spent pretty significantly. Within a burst window, you can easily spam 500k hit ABs. With Unstable Magic you'll get another 250k on proc. 

Time Anomaly went from a shitty 5% proc to a massive 50% proc. Partnered with Overpowered, you have considerably more uptime to do damage now. 

Pretty sure this is going to make Arcane incredibly viable, if not the dominant spec.

#2 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2361
  • RBG: 1831

Posted 06 December 2016 - 06:09 PM

I think you meant to say they are going to be retarded..
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#3 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:38 PM

Time Anomaly went from a shitty 5% proc to a massive 50% proc. Partnered with Overpowered, you have considerably more uptime to do damage now. 

was already nerfed back down to 5% before you even made this post ;)

Paired with Mage Armor (which should be additive reduction in this case) giving you 50% magic duration reduction

nope, mage armor is pruned in 7.1.5 (along with frost armor and molten armor) in exchange for the class fantasy spec barriers which are both inferior to ice barrier as it is right now :)

arcane goes from having 25% magic debuff duration reduction all the time, to having 25% magic debuff duration reduction 2% of the time while your 180k absorb prismatic barrier is active #legionpvphype

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 06 December 2016 - 08:49 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#4 Tyumbra

Tyumbra
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:34 PM

was already nerfed back down to 5% before you even made this post ;)

nope, mage armor is pruned in 7.1.5 (along with frost armor and molten armor) in exchange for the class fantasy spec barriers which are both inferior to ice barrier as it is right now :)

arcane goes from having 25% magic debuff duration reduction all the time, to having 25% magic debuff duration reduction 2% of the time while your 180k absorb prismatic barrier is active #legionpvphype

Fuck it all then. Back to Dota

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<