Dejavu_test
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Teldrassil
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Blood 2/2/2/0/0/0/1

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:49 AM

Hey,

i am playing a balance druid and focusing on RBG this season since i couldnd gain any fun from playing balance in arenas. RBG is quite fun as balance, so yeah, thats the reason.

My highest 3s rating was about 2,5k (last season), so i am not a every season glad player since i just play with random people when i play arenas.

So i don't have anyone from the top RBG teams in my battletag.

Like i said, i am not the very best in arenas, but i can say about myself that i am doing very good in RBGs, a reason for that is, that u need some PvE understanding aswell, that i have. I am currently on ~2350cr and i am outdamaged every other boomie i met, have a good game understanding overall and can press cc buttons if needed.

So, now my problem. The top RBG teams playing in a inner circle. They, ofcourse, do not search via tool. So i dont really see a chance to get a spot.

It's not really possible to get above 2,4k without knowing these players.

I thought about forming my own groups, but i dont really know if that would work.

Any advice how to get into a 2,5k+ group? Kind of a stupid question, but y, i want to play higher and i have the skill for it, i am sure about that...

cheers

Edited by Dejavu_test, 05 December 2016 - 09:59 AM.

#2 cippi

cippi
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/0/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1417
  • 3v3: 2004
  • RBG: 576

Posted 05 December 2016 - 12:48 PM

Check AJ and bnet forums, saw some threads there over the years where people recruiting for rbgs. Maybe they will let you show your skills
Posted Image

#3 Dejavu_test

Dejavu_test
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Teldrassil
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt

Posted 05 December 2016 - 01:57 PM

thx for the input, but AJ is dead in terms of RBG, and official forums are no groups over 2,2k. :(

#4 Ventux

Ventux
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:59 PM

S W A C K Y

#5 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:06 PM

6a2.jpg

#6 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 765
  • 3v3: 1940
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1592
  • Locationcape coral florida

Posted 06 December 2016 - 02:33 AM

learn the art of ddos

my hobbies include lifting impossible weights,gigantisim, unskinking the titanic, being invincible, and reading to baby deer

http://i.imgur.com/Bs9h4vO.png

#7 Dejavu_test

Dejavu_test
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Teldrassil
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:25 AM

haha, expected this kind of answers.

#8 Freshqtz

Freshqtz

Posted 06 December 2016 - 02:25 PM

learn the art of ddos

Best rbg tip 2016 right here.

#9 Dejavu_test

Dejavu_test
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Teldrassil
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt

Posted 06 December 2016 - 02:56 PM

idk, i played ~100 games on 2k-2,6k mmr, and didnt see one ddos. So do u guys even play RBG?

#10 Conditions

Conditions
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 December 2016 - 07:25 AM

You play on EU which is a problem as Horde to pug high level RBGs. It's not as though everyone plays in an innercircle - I've seen high rated pugs from Ayra, Avizura, Joefernandes etc - the problem is; there is one common denominator here - they are all Alliance because our PvP community in Europe is predominantly Alliance. Breaking into a team as Horde on EU is hard work and unlikely to happen and your best bet is to simply try starting your own, since there's others in the same position as you.

If you're Alliance and still struggling, the problem is simply you not looking hard enough :P

xY5YWFw.png

#11 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2604
  • RBG: 384

Posted 08 December 2016 - 07:35 AM

you kinda just have to play and network urself well (and play fotm class otherwise gl) and yeh horde pvp on eu is pmuch dead 

#12 Djtrax

Djtrax
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 384
  • 3v3: 2821
  • RBG: 2670

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:26 PM

whisper some germans and tell them you have digits

#13 Drbiceps

Drbiceps

Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:26 PM

whisper some germans and tell them you have digits

nämen tjena

#14 illizit

illizit
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravenholdt
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/2/2/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1475
  • 3v3: 2220
  • 5v5: 1049
  • RBG: 1795
  • LocationUnitd Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:56 PM

Few things I did was:

- Add anyone I played with who was good, put in "set note to remind like "Decent TC / RL" etc

- always join teams who use comms, don't care what people say, you play without comms and you start losing the map or go a flag capture behind, people start to cry to the high heavens, leave or troll and team disbands.

- fotm is a massive part of it, I main warrior so this season I'm not seen to be very viable. Last season we was decent and everyone wanted me because I can TC. Lucky for you, being a boomie, these are always wanted, some 2k + teams even have 3 boomies in it.

- Once you get a set amount of friends etc who play eventually you wont need to queue up for  a decent team.

Without the achievements its really hard for anyone to believe you, so perhaps save logs from Details! / Skada or whatever dps add on you use.

- Be vocal, call inc, cc's etc etc.

It's not a over night process, takes awhile, you got to think, if you had no mythic raiding experience, how would you go about getting into a mythic raiding guild?

#15 Imahacker

Imahacker
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Medivh
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • LocationLiechtenstein

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:07 AM

Few things I did was:

- Add anyone I played with who was good, put in "set note to remind like "Decent TC / RL" etc

- always join teams who use comms, don't care what people say, you play without comms and you start losing the map or go a flag capture behind, people start to cry to the high heavens, leave or troll and team disbands.

- fotm is a massive part of it, I main warrior so this season I'm not seen to be very viable. Last season we was decent and everyone wanted me because I can TC. Lucky for you, being a boomie, these are always wanted, some 2k + teams even have 3 boomies in it.

- Once you get a set amount of friends etc who play eventually you wont need to queue up for  a decent team.

Without the achievements its really hard for anyone to believe you, so perhaps save logs from Details! / Skada or whatever dps add on you use.

- Be vocal, call inc, cc's etc etc.

It's not a over night process, takes awhile, you got to think, if you had no mythic raiding experience, how would you go about getting into a mythic raiding guild?

Are you actually serious? Lol. Save data from skada xDDDDD rbg is pve now or what? 

As traxe said, if you have numbers, feel free to add me. I am always looking for people who got digits.

#16 drrtypharms

drrtypharms
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Destruction 2/2/0/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1310
  • 3v3: 2438
  • RBG: 1663

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:34 PM

Idk if you want a serious answer or not

joke: play and wait for people to add you

semi-serious: be a scripting warlock/boomkin, they're always in demand. 

serious: network, add people who you think are decent. use the LFG tool, create your own groups. you'll get "top" players on their alts joining your groups even at lower MMR, add them to btag. worst case scenario they don't add you back. 

Idk about EU but on US most high level pvpers are playing both horde and alliance this upcoming season. well, at least my friends list has gone from 90% horde to 50/50 at any time during the day. 

#17 Dejavu_test

Dejavu_test
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Teldrassil
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:17 PM

Hey, thanks for the replys.
Actually i am in a good spot now, got some new people on btag. Playing on HotA MMR atm, but wont reach it because of time issues.
Anyway, I am actually doing what u guys metioned, adding good people and getting added from them. I think thats the only possible was.

The answer to my question was kind of obvious anyway.

So, if anyone needs a proper boomie next season PM me. Playing on Horde and Alliance ;)

cheers guys

#18 wanbergg

wanbergg

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:54 PM

Just start glitching and you are welcome   BKswbOBZlOs.jpg

#19 Yakibobo

Yakibobo
  • Members

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:09 PM

Good suggestions. Hero of the Horde coming back to wow and going to pugs and suffering through them feels bad. Slightly triggering =D

#20 OzmafaGlara

OzmafaGlara
  • Members

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:11 AM

Hey Great Thing You have shared here.Like to Have it Because I am Doing MBA from Gulzar Group of Institutes so always ready to get this type of Information.....I have a huge collection of Information related MBA so Like to get it also..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<