Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 16:54. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Disc improvement without crazy changes

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 zenton

zenton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:35 AM

How can people ask for more prune ... :mad:

How does a reduced Stun duration equal to prune?  :huh:

On the other had, what they really should do (and this is no new idea) is grant interrupt protection/reduction if you successfully fake an interrupt.  Reward skillful play. F.e. a pvp talent, "if an interrupt lands at you while not casting, the effect of all incoming Interrupts is reduced by 75% for 3 sec" - might be considerable to give it for all casters/healers.

#42 sorrypriest

sorrypriest
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2607
  • RBG: 960

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:42 PM

How does a reduced Stun duration equal to prune?  :huh:

On the other had, what they really should do (and this is no new idea) is grant interrupt protection/reduction if you successfully fake an interrupt.  Reward skillful play. F.e. a pvp talent, "if an interrupt lands at you while not casting, the effect of all incoming Interrupts is reduced by 75% for 3 sec" - might be considerable to give it for all casters/healers.

Well, if you put Interrupts and stuns in 1 DR its obviously a prune. Already the fact that they put MC and fear in1 DR pisses me off... Less ways to cc for me as priest.

Anyways, what the game really needs are outplay mechanics. More spells in generell. You can balance it how you want but the game itself won't be enjoyable at all without class/game depth.

Edited by sorrypriest, 15 August 2017 - 01:43 PM.

#43 postingterus168

postingterus168
  • Members

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:33 AM

:confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:

#44 Lolcowz

Lolcowz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/0/1/0

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:44 AM

If we are being honest about it, i just completely hate the play style of Disc. Its been getting progressively worse since cata.  

Edited by Lolcowz, 13 January 2018 - 03:44 AM.

#45 zenton

zenton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:38 AM

Agreed. I started to play disc in TBC (hell, priest was my first character made ever), but this xpac just killed it. I have 3 priests, none of them are 110 just yet.

The only part I don't agree with it's been worse and worse since Cata. In my opinion MoP disc was well spot on, with a niche of shielding, plenty fun and high-skillcapped skills and fast-paced playstyle with potential for being offensive. It wasn't perfect, obviosly, but compared to the shit we have today, I would grab it anytime.

Personally, I would rank the spec the following:

Wotlk > TBC = MoP > Cata >>> Wod >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Legion

And I have no hopes for BfA either (not until we get back instant Mending, non-cd and strong shields and baseline SW:D).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users