Conditions
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:28 PM

idd, fuck shadowmend. Remove it, remove saving grace 2.0, give instant PoM back atleast, and maybe renew, make them do decent healing instead of the joke they are on holy atm, and give disc Inner Focus on a 45sec CD back. voila, you got a decent spec again.

Oh, ofcourse make flash heal heal do the approx same amount of healing as shadowmend, maybe slightly less considering it doesnt have the damage drawback that smend has

also, our old mastery would help us out so much more than the current dogshit one that is even the worst stat in pve

Worst stat in PvE for who? It's one of the best 20man Disc raiding stats and is the best Holy Stat after you have enough crit for tuure uptime.

xY5YWFw.png

#22 Fakedhd

Fakedhd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronzebeard
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/2/1/2/1

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:55 PM

Worst stat in PvE for who? It's one of the best 20man Disc raiding stats and is the best Holy Stat after you have enough crit for tuure uptime.

Well, it's a disc discussion thread so idk anything about holy PvE, and for disc pve haste and crit pull ahead of mastery unless you're playing the gimmick spec where you do nothing until high spikes of raid damage (only really possible as a high end mythic raider cus you rely on the other healers doing everything else)

#23 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:08 AM

haste would really make disc enjoyable again for me, when i play live i feel like my character is in slow motion 

#24 sorrypriest

sorrypriest
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2607
  • RBG: 960

Posted 22 January 2017 - 10:24 AM

u do know disc is one of best healers atm right?

Just stop please lol ...

disc is actually in a really good state as of right now although what i would like is pw:shield to give a 2-3 second freedom ability only for the priest it would help alot and for MC to be off fear DR ..

What i don't understand is that ... are you guys ignoring the fact that IF you want to heal as disc with sav******* or let say radiance .. you will go oom asap in 2-3 minutes. That's not what i call "in a really good state". Ppl crying because they see priests playing jungle meanwhile can't even realise that jungle WITH priest is prob not as good as jungle with an Hpal ? (Not sure if a MW or Hpal is better atm for that comb)

Disc is on a really good way to become competitive again (and i meant not getting carried by comb) The thing is just do we want that playstyle lol ... Well imo it's abit sad to see Wod coming back for disc priests ... i just hope They make holy viable ... Just try holy out for 5-10 games and you will love it ;)

Edited by sorrypriest, 22 January 2017 - 10:25 AM.

#25 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 22 January 2017 - 10:50 AM

Just stop please lol ...

What i don't understand is that ... are you guys ignoring the fact that IF you want to heal as disc with sav******* or let say radiance .. you will go oom asap in 2-3 minutes. That's not what i call "in a really good state". Ppl crying because they see priests playing jungle meanwhile can't even realise that jungle WITH priest is prob not as good as jungle with an Hpal ? (Not sure if a MW or Hpal is better atm for that comb)

Disc is on a really good way to become competitive again (and i meant not getting carried by comb) The thing is just do we want that playstyle lol ... Well imo it's abit sad to see Wod coming back for disc priests ... i just hope They make holy viable ... Just try holy out for 5-10 games and you will love it ;)

how can you even talk about the state of disc you have 80 games played in 3s???????????'

and disc is very good right now playstyle might be shitty but disc is one of the best healers 

#26 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:38 PM

disc is actually op currently imo

ultimate radiance broken

don't even think disc was bad last patch before this buff either tbh

#27 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:24 PM

disc is actually op currently imo

ultimate radiance broken

don't even think disc was bad last patch before this buff either tbh

give me a reason to bring disc before this patch. ultimate radiance is broken but either you skybuff other stuff or you might as well just don't play priest. Probably the most comp dependent healer in game

#28 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

disc is good now, i would really love to see it perform in a tournament before it gets nerfed back to oblivion again. i dont think we have seen disc win a tourney since wrath lol

#29 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:34 PM

disc is good now, i would really love to see it perform in a tournament before it gets nerfed back to oblivion again. i dont think we have seen disc win a tourney since wrath lol

correct you are

#30 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:42 PM

correct you are

Yeh not like disc won eu regionals in cata

#31 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:57 PM

Yeh not like disc won eu regionals in cata

disc is dog in tournaments .. let's be serious

#32 Conditions

Conditions
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:21 AM

Well, it's a disc discussion thread so idk anything about holy PvE, and for disc pve haste and crit pull ahead of mastery unless you're playing the gimmick spec where you do nothing until high spikes of raid damage (only really possible as a high end mythic raider cus you rely on the other healers doing everything else)

I mean I'm not denying the gimmick spec is shit to play, it's just I thought that was a relatively baseless claim (with all due respect did you do any mythic raiding at all last tier? Because I did.) and it's better than Vers but I thought that kinda went without saying lol. Even if you're maintaining healing through 5-7 constant atonements (so pretty much always since we can afford it at high gear levels during cooldown phase) mastery is better than crit. The exception being obviously M+ where we do more direct healing (and spec into grace) rendering Mastery almost completely useless for it outside of bosses.

Sorry to get a bit antsy over this seeing as we are on arenajunkies; but I couldn't let that comment pass. I know your point was over top difficulty raiding, but seeing as we wouldn't use random battleground and arena skirmishes to base an opinion on a classes performance, I sure as fuck wouldn't use any difficulty other than Mythic to do the same.  :P

Edited by Conditions, 23 January 2017 - 12:25 AM.

xY5YWFw.png

#33 onurer1994

onurer1994
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/0/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 2456

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:56 AM

Just stop please lol ...

lol hpal or mw jungle is better than disc jungle huh ? Im not sure we are playing the same game in world of warcraft arena there is something called diminishing returns maybe you want to google it.And u are going oom in 2-3 minutes holy shit what a big problem.Against most of disc comps u cant live more than 2-3 minutes so its fine :))

Edited by onurer1994, 23 January 2017 - 01:02 AM.

#34 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:13 PM

lol hpal or mw jungle is better than disc jungle huh ? Im not sure we are playing the same game in world of warcraft arena there is something called diminishing returns maybe you want to google it.And u are going oom in 2-3 minutes holy shit what a big problem.Against most of disc comps u cant live more than 2-3 minutes so its fine :))

i'd take freedom bops and hoj over priest stuff any day. also shammy healing is better. spamming hex and jesus perma totem ? yes pls

#35 onurer1994

onurer1994
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:00 PM

i'd take freedom bops and hoj over priest stuff any day. also shammy healing is better. spamming hex and jesus perma totem ? yes pls

Of course everybody plays with discs not because they are good because they are ''friends'' why all low rated discs so clueless about this game.

#36 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:55 PM

Of course everybody plays with discs not because they are good because they are ''friends'' why all low rated discs so clueless about this game.

sorry if i hurt your feelings Aerisdogx. You are right. Disc op! in fact vs shammy lock destro X it's such an unfair game with holy radiance ... cause they do so little aoe spread dmg. sure attonement woulda kept shit up

on the other hand, new spirit link talent is TOTALLY balanced

Edited by Angrypiexx, 23 January 2017 - 06:58 PM.

#37 onurer1994

onurer1994
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:49 PM

I didnt say disc is op disc is fine rsham is fine hpala is fine rdruid is a bit more than fine but problem with disc is its comp dependant its not bad if you buff disc you make certain comps unbeatable if you dont want to play that certain comps dont wait a buff just reroll nothing wrong with that.Yeah spirit link is also so good against certain comps.Its like hpala melee wings its op against some comps and you cannot play it against some comps.If you say disc gameplay is shit disc design is shit its fine and true.But if you say disc needs buff its different thing.If they buff disc it will be like vod rdruid you take them not for synergy you take them because they are way too good.

#38 Conditions

Conditions
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:05 PM

sorry if i hurt your feelings Aerisdogx. You are right. Disc op! in fact vs shammy lock destro X it's such an unfair game with holy radiance ... cause they do so little aoe spread dmg. sure attonement woulda kept shit up

on the other hand, new spirit link talent is TOTALLY balanced

This. Dunno how anyone can think Disc is in this sick spot when defensive penance still isn't baseline, our best healing comes from atonement despite the fact all of our atonement damage talents are gated behind must-have defensives.

It's good, but it's still fucking stupid.

xY5YWFw.png

#39 onurer1994

onurer1994
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:43 PM

This. Dunno how anyone can think Disc is in this sick spot when defensive penance still isn't baseline, our best healing comes from atonement despite the fact all of our atonement damage talents are gated behind must-have defensives.

It's good, but it's still fucking stupid.

Yes i agree its stupid so cry about design not about viability

#40 sorrypriest

sorrypriest
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2607
  • RBG: 960

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:10 PM

put interrupts and stuns on same DR / higher cooldowns of interrupts to at least 30 seconds? maybe helps priests against 80% meele cleaves?

How can people ask for more prune ... :mad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<