• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 03 December 2016 - 05:36 PM

As a friend suggested: 

Transform Plea into a hot such as renew: it applies attonement and deals a small amount of healing overtime. This way: you have both a hot and a small dispel protection for shield whilst still applying plea. Can be changed by a talent or smtg.. however doens't seem like smtg amazing to do in terms of game design.

#2 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 765
  • 3v3: 1940
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1592
  • Locationcape coral florida

Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:20 PM

i always thought how their bread and butter ( shield) can be countered by me clicking 1 button

my hobbies include lifting impossible weights,gigantisim, unskinking the titanic, being invincible, and reading to baby deer

http://i.imgur.com/Bs9h4vO.png

#3 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:31 PM

i always thought how their bread and butter ( shield) can be countered by me clicking 1 button

Sadly, you are right on that 

#4 Conditions

Conditions
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:04 PM

Would like to see the backlash from premonition baked into another talent (if they can get their head out their arse and make def penance baseline, they can get rid of premon and make schism our death talent) or SWD back.

xY5YWFw.png

#5 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:18 PM

yeah it's cool and shit but schism is actually used in pve. My change proposal does not affect anything and it's very easy to fix

#6 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/2/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1756
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 960

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:21 PM

put interrupts and stuns on same DR / higher cooldowns of interrupts to at least 30 seconds? maybe helps priests against 80% meele cleaves?

Edited by Siuox, 03 December 2016 - 11:23 PM.

#7 Conditions

Conditions
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 December 2016 - 12:30 AM

yeah it's cool and shit but schism is actually used in pve. My change proposal does not affect anything and it's very easy to fix

As a Mythic Raiding disc priest - it's not. It's too expensive and the burst window is too small for the cost. Pretty much every DPriest takes castigation unless they feel like fucking around in a daily HC so it's a dead talent, they might as well do something with it.

Edited by Conditions, 04 December 2016 - 12:32 AM.

xY5YWFw.png

#8 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 04 December 2016 - 12:47 AM

put interrupts and stuns on same DR / higher cooldowns of interrupts to at least 30 seconds? maybe helps priests against 80% meele cleaves?

that would make druids or monks virtually unkillable

As a Mythic Raiding disc priest - it's not. It's too expensive and the burst window is too small for the cost. Pretty much every DPriest takes castigation unless they feel like fucking around in a daily HC so it's a dead talent, they might as well do something with it.

well, how about moving it in pvp and change it on pve talents with smtg like the one i said or 2 charge for shields like dispels ?

#9 Conditions

Conditions
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:25 AM

Nah that's retarded. They can start by giving us inner focus though. Oh and that fade that holy priests got in PTR? We'll have that as well.

xY5YWFw.png

#10 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 04 December 2016 - 12:25 PM

put interrupts and stuns on same DR?

I remember your suggestions being generally decent before legion, what happened?

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#11 wambafat

wambafat
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:11 PM

Disc is beyond awful right now because it's the only healer with melee range CC and no snare/root breaker or blink ability.

#12 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:50 PM

Disc is beyond awful right now because it's the only healer with melee range CC and no snare/root breaker or blink ability.

u do know disc is one of best healers atm right?

#13 onurer1994

onurer1994
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/0/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 2456

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:10 PM

haahaha why %90 of disc players mongoloid dont you see the fucking disc jungles disc is not bad only comp dependant

#14 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1814
  • 3v3: 2101
  • 5v5: 1777
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationAshburn, VA

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:30 PM

My vote would be for a shitty hot, with a short duration, on something like a 30 sec cd that if purged/spell stolen does damage to the purger/spell stealer like a reverse UA.  It would be a lot of fun. 

#15 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:38 AM

the funny thing is they gave holy things disc desperately needed like greater fade and inner focus. this being said, priest is okish now, sucks
tho that radiance is simply the best talent on that row and dome of light/strength of soul are absolutely no competition

#16 latturalol

latturalol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1427
  • 3v3: 2948
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1558

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:02 AM

disc is actually in a really good state as of right now although what i would like is pw:shield to give a 2-3 second freedom ability only for the priest it would help alot and for MC to be off fear DR ..

c19aae50fb.png

#17 Fakedhd

Fakedhd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronzebeard
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/2/1/2/1

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:51 AM

Disc is decent atm, unfortunately mostly cus of Saving Gra... sorry meant Ult Radiance.

Freedom on shield for like 2 secs would be nice, but as for the MC off fear DR that artist suggested would, it would make them too good in 2s I think, and apparently blizz don't like us being good in 2s this expansion

Edited by Fakedhd, 21 January 2017 - 12:12 PM.

#18 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:09 PM

whoever designed disc is just retarded thats the problem having 2 schools both for healing is a disgusting design and then they added "aoe" saving grace to "fix" the issue

remove shadow, mend/aoe saving grace, buff penance healing by shit ton add flash of light heal that heals for decent amount give back pom + renew and maybe self 2 sec freedom on shield 

edit : remove shitty atonement pve design 

Edited by Refren, 21 January 2017 - 12:18 PM.

#19 Fakedhd

Fakedhd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronzebeard
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/2/1/2/1

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:11 PM

whoever design disc is just retarded thats the problem having 2 schools both for healing is a disgusting design and then they added "aoe" saving grace.

remove shadow, mend/aoe saving grace, buff penance healing by shot ton add flash of light heal that heals for decent amount give back pom + renew and maybe self 2 sec freedom on shield 

idd, fuck shadowmend. Remove it, remove saving grace 2.0, give instant PoM back atleast, and maybe renew, make them do decent healing instead of the joke they are on holy atm, and give disc Inner Focus on a 45sec CD back. voila, you got a decent spec again.

Oh, ofcourse make flash heal heal do the approx same amount of healing as shadowmend, maybe slightly less considering it doesnt have the damage drawback that smend has

also, our old mastery would help us out so much more than the current dogshit one that is even the worst stat in pve

Edited by Fakedhd, 21 January 2017 - 12:18 PM.

#20 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:27 PM

idd, fuck shadowmend. Remove it, remove saving grace 2.0, give instant PoM back atleast, and maybe renew, make them do decent healing instead of the joke they are on holy atm, and give disc Inner Focus on a 45sec CD back. voila, you got a decent spec again.

Oh, ofcourse make flash heal heal do the approx same amount of healing as shadowmend, maybe slightly less considering it doesnt have the damage drawback that smend has

also, our old mastery would help us out so much more than the current dogshit one that is even the worst stat in pve

yeh inner focus would be nice aswell current design is actually so boring and its always either gonna be broken or dogshit depending on numbers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<