• Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Restoration 2/1/0/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1528
  • 3v3: 2053

Posted 27 November 2016 - 03:10 PM

For anyone who's willing, I'll gladly accept some criticism and solutions on any of my games here

Losses: https://www.youtube....rOUzNNbUp1Mhs8f

Wins: https://www.youtube....etSqG2y5-4BGatW

Thanks

Originally Posted by Mightlol

ps : Barkskin > Bubble as a defensive cooldown, tho its right Bubble may be used as a " second trinket "

#2 moneky

moneky

Posted 27 November 2016 - 05:20 PM

Who's the woman calling out everything, you on Skype with her or? Throw me her number

C51bowq.png

#3 zzu

zzu
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1346
  • 3v3: 2831

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:00 PM

how do americans converse wtih eachother with accents like that, disgusting

also there is SO much going on your ui literally im hearing like 50 different noises and i've no idea what the 80 different bars and auars on your screen do, first thing if would do if i was u would be disable addons

Edited by zzu, 27 November 2016 - 07:02 PM.

#4 Eltekk

Eltekk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/././.

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:44 PM

rofl whats making the noise sounding like an owl in a tunnel

#5 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:07 PM

Hmmm... This is what I have to say (bear in mind that everything I say is NOT meant to be taken as if I was being a dick, just trying to help you in my own way):

1) I noticed that occasionally you backpaddle (might be wrong, not sure, can't tell with accuracy). If I was you I would firstly get rid of that since this movement command works nothing but downhills in PvP and it can free you some good extra binds like S, S combined with Shift/Ctrl/Alt.

2) I opened the video called "FDK WW RDRU" in the "Wins" link. Open it, and pause it at 0:56. I do not think that this UI is helping you in any way. At 1:18, you are literally unable to see where ANYONE is just because you turned around. But UI is 100% a preference thing so let's move past that.

3) GladiatorLosSA. Opinions may differ here, but I would advise you to remove that addon. Not because of matters of "principle" on AJ, but because in my experience it does not help you become a better player. I used to have it as well back in MoP, but I had it at a point where I wasn't even looking at my enemies' position anymore because I was so used to hearing everything and tunneling my target. After I removed it, it was way easier for me to focus on visual cues, and thus slowly learn to recognize patterns, predict movements, etc.

4) You have way too many distracting sounds. This is personal opinion once more, but I would not be able to play to my fullest with so much going in the background (visual noise + these sounds).

5) At times, you really need to revise your positioning on certain maps.

That's all. Hope I helped you somehow.

Edited by Hollowinside, 27 November 2016 - 09:11 PM.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#6 Dreydxo

Dreydxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1579
  • 3v3: 2918
  • 5v5: 2729
  • RBG: 1830

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:48 PM

rofl whats making the noise sounding like an owl in a tunnel

More like a sonar sound from submarine. Speaking with experience

Edited by Dreydxo, 27 November 2016 - 10:49 PM.

#7 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 765
  • 3v3: 1940
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1592
  • Locationcape coral florida

Posted 28 November 2016 - 01:38 AM

using those addons probably cripples you more then having them... they're practically playing the game for you,can barley tell whats even going on,as any healer, positioning is most important, have ur team play off you and hump the pillar, all ur heals are instant so you really weant to use that to ur advantage, when u see some CC coming at you and its sometihn you cant prevent just iron bark them before u go into the cc and they're 100% fine,lining up ur iron bark on better burst would help to, or spamming clones helps even more

right now in my opinion rdruids suck, they might be meta but they arent healers to me, were just bark skin bots, so u want to play around ur iron bark, cuz ur heals are shit.

add me in game if you want ill help more 

panooch#1314

also- i never go relentless on my druid, like ever.

Edited by panooc, 28 November 2016 - 01:38 AM.

my hobbies include lifting impossible weights,gigantisim, unskinking the titanic, being invincible, and reading to baby deer

http://i.imgur.com/Bs9h4vO.png

#8 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471
  • RBG: 576

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:07 AM

I don't think the UI is really that bad. All the important info is there, it just looks a bit wacky at first. Clearcasting sonar ping and the sheep spam can work as well I guess... but you should really look into your gladiatorlossa settings.

Do you really need it to spam "BIG HEAL, BIG HEAL, BIG HEAL" just because the hpala is casting holy light? Do you need to have both interruptbar and gladiatorlossa to track windshear? Do you need it to actually tell you that you've feared yourself by dispelling vampiric touch? Now I think it's a fantastic addon for healers to track and trade big cds like vendetta, counterstrike totem, ascendance, berserk, touch of death, pillar of frost, avatar, battle cry, serenity, etc, but I don't know how much it helps you there.

As for the actual gameplay... you're getting ccd a bit much vs crappy teams and if they're decent at kicking, you're instantly in trouble. Pushing a lot for risky bash-cyclones as well and you could be better at maxranging stuff like windshear, mind freeze and deathgrip. You could probably also fakecast cyclones into rejuvs when you don't actually want to clone, just to be more unpredictable and bait an interrupt here and there. But oh well, I haven't even leveled my main, the druid, to 110 yet...

Lifegrip + painsup on the water ele ftw: https://youtu.be/2UD...NbUp1Mhs8f&t=87

Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#9 BroxisDruid

BroxisDruid
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Arthas
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1560
  • 3v3: 2268

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:49 PM

you really dont need these sound addons as a healer

#10 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 29 November 2016 - 02:51 AM

I don't think the UI is really that bad. All the important info is there, it just looks a bit wacky at first. Clearcasting sonar ping and the sheep spam can work as well I guess... but you should really look into your gladiatorlossa settings.

Do you really need it to spam "BIG HEAL, BIG HEAL, BIG HEAL" just because the hpala is casting holy light? Do you need to have both interruptbar and gladiatorlossa to track windshear? Do you need it to actually tell you that you've feared yourself by dispelling vampiric touch? Now I think it's a fantastic addon for healers to track and trade big cds like vendetta, counterstrike totem, ascendance, berserk, touch of death, pillar of frost, avatar, battle cry, serenity, etc, but I don't know how much it helps you there.

As for the actual gameplay... you're getting ccd a bit much vs crappy teams and if they're decent at kicking, you're instantly in trouble. Pushing a lot for risky bash-cyclones as well and you could be better at maxranging stuff like windshear, mind freeze and deathgrip. You could probably also fakecast cyclones into rejuvs when you don't actually want to clone, just to be more unpredictable and bait an interrupt here and there. But oh well, I haven't even leveled my main, the druid, to 110 yet...

Lifegrip + painsup on the water ele ftw: https://youtu.be/2UD...NbUp1Mhs8f&t=87

u should write my essays

my hobbies include lifting impossible weights,gigantisim, unskinking the titanic, being invincible, and reading to baby deer

#11 yarubi

yarubi
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Die Aldor
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1736
  • 3v3: 2775
  • RBG: 192

Posted 29 November 2016 - 04:27 PM

can someone write me an addon/script with that sound? ideally everytime someone is hitting spacebar

#12 boatznhoez

boatznhoez

Posted 29 November 2016 - 06:40 PM

don gon kkoner

#13 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:20 AM

can someone write me an addon/script with that sound? ideally everytime someone is hitting spacebar

LMAO

#14 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471

Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:55 AM

I think power auras used to have these kind of sounds, but I don't think you can link it to jumping. :P

Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#15 Shaileen

Shaileen
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Malfurion
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1536
  • 3v3: 1580
  • RBG: 957

Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:26 AM

First of all you're pretty brave to come here with such a question.

Second, as others have already commented, this UI is a mess. Your bars are so small that you apparently can't see your cds because you have them double right besides your character - where's the sense in that? I'd suggest clearing up your UI so you have more room to see what's going on in the arena. I would turn up the opaqueness of the powerauras so they'll give a visual indicator without blocking your view, getting bigger bars (and macroing abilities that don't have a cd to show the cds of the abilities you want to know) and getting rid of stuff that's directly in the middle of your character (that may be personal preference)

Another thing: I don't know if you guys play forever with each other and know your comp inside out, but you should talk way more. Enemy cds, what you intend to do, what's happening, everything important should be called out so that you can play as a team. You have periods of prolonged silence that could be used better. Telling them to play defensive, that they should interrupt something or use deff cds and so on. (Also during your first 3 losses your enhancer didn't use his deff cd or it isn't shown) (And reducing the audio spam would help with that too. I don't really know why you have such a big poweraura with a sonar ping for your freecast)

And in general your playstyle is a bit lacking: You sometimes waste a lot of time chasing someone trying to cc them, you don't seem to fake or be comfortable doing it at all. Also something to keep track of dr timer would be good, you tried to cyclone the enemy druid during full dr in your last loss. Honestly I'm a bit surprised you're at almost 1900 in 2s after what I saw.

Good luck!

Edited by Shaileen, 01 December 2016 - 02:48 AM.

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.

#16 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:53 PM

First of all you're pretty brave to come here with such a question.

Second, as others have already commented, this UI is a mess. Your bars are so small that you apparently can't see your cds because you have them double right besides your character - where's the sense in that? I'd suggest clearing up your UI so you have more room to see what's going on in the arena. I would turn up the opaqueness of the powerauras so they'll give a visual indicator without blocking your view, getting bigger bars (and macroing abilities that don't have a cd to show the cds of the abilities you want to know) and getting rid of stuff that's directly in the middle of your character (that may be personal preference)

Another thing: I don't know if you guys play forever with each other and know your comp inside out, but you should talk way more. Enemy cds, what you intend to do, what's happening, everything important should be called out so that you can play as a team. You have periods of prolonged silence that could be used better. Telling them to play defensive, that they should interrupt something or use deff cds and so on. (Also during your first 3 losses your enhancer didn't use his deff cd or it isn't shown) (And reducing the audio spam would help with that too. I don't really know why you have such a big poweraura with a sonar ping for your freecast)

And in general your playstyle is a bit lacking: You sometimes waste a lot of time chasing someone trying to cc them, you don't seem to fake or be comfortable doing it at all. Also something to keep track of dr timer would be good, you tried to cyclone the enemy druid during full dr in your last loss. Honestly I'm a bit surprised you're at almost 1900 in 2s after what I saw.

Good luck!

See? This, right here. I wish AJ had more posters and comments/replies like this one! :(

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#17 Blexone

Blexone
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1757
  • 3v3: 2326

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:43 PM

Helpful posts are so 2008

#18 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 02 December 2016 - 02:07 AM

See? This, right here. I wish AJ had more posters and comments/replies like this one! :(

literally 3 of us did that, i even offered him my btag, relax hillary clinton

#19 moneky

moneky

Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:51 AM

literally 3 of us did that, i even offered him my btag, relax hillary clinton

It's OK I still like u

C51bowq.png

#20 drrtypharms

drrtypharms
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Destruction 2/2/0/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1310
  • 3v3: 2438
  • RBG: 1663

Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:11 PM

man. I know it's been said, but really consider playing without addons. just stick to the "basics", such as omnibar and gladius. at the most I'd add in "moveanything" to the mix. 

your addons / sounds likely distract you more than they help. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<