~2.7 exp Ret LF parters for 3's!

#EU #Horde #Ret #The_Dream

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 23 November 2016 - 05:06 PM

Last season ~2.7 exp'ed Ret (2.697 is the actual number, sad times) LF partners for 3's! I am a chilled guy, I do not rage. Willing to try anything viable, regardless of its tier.

Note that if every option is available though, I would rather play Ret / Surv / X. You can add me for more info.

B.Tag: Hollowinside#2360

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#2 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 765
  • 3v3: 1940
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1592
  • Locationcape coral florida

Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:21 AM

sounds like ur looking for a date, a date with the world, of warcraft

my hobbies include lifting impossible weights,gigantisim, unskinking the titanic, being invincible, and reading to baby deer

http://i.imgur.com/Bs9h4vO.png

#3 Preepx

Preepx

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:02 AM

No more PHD's players please. STAHP :unsure:

1lNJU73.jpg

#4 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:54 AM

sounds like ur looking for a date, a date with the world, of warcraft

?

No more PHD's players please. STAHP :unsure:

I think you mean PHP/S. Not PHD. I am Ret, not Holy. :P But then again you are a Monk who probably plays WW/Dk, and most players could say that to you about your comp as well. >_>

Plus, with Ferals, Enhancements and Dks being as they are (not even mentioning Mages/Rogues), if a Ret is your problem I think you might be doing something wrong pal. :(

Edited by Hollowinside, 24 November 2016 - 09:55 AM.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#5 Hydroxide

Hydroxide
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2

Posted 24 November 2016 - 02:00 PM

?

I think you mean PHP/S. Not PHD. I am Ret, not Holy. :P But then again you are a Monk who probably plays WW/Dk, and most players could say that to you about your comp as well. >_>

Plus, with Ferals, Enhancements and Dks being as they are (not even mentioning Mages/Rogues), if a Ret is your problem I think you might be doing something wrong pal. :(

He means PHD. PHD is the new meta. You just flop your knob onto the keyboard and win.

Ret is a problem.

Edited by Hydroxide, 24 November 2016 - 02:01 PM.

#6 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 24 November 2016 - 03:39 PM

He means PHD. PHD is the new meta. You just flop your knob onto the keyboard and win.

Ret is a problem.

PHD or PHDk stands for Pala / Hunter / Dk, doesn't it? That's how I remember it in Cata and MoP.

About your second statement, I might as biased as one can be on this one but I don't see Ret being as much of a problem as people say it is. I think that people are just too used to seeing Rets being in a Tier 3 spot. But I'll take a step back and assume that it is a problem. I can definitely assure you that it isn't as big as the specs I mentioned above. Or at least some of them.

#7 Preepx

Preepx

Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:48 AM

PHD or PHDk stands for Pala / Hunter / Dk, doesn't it? That's how I remember it in Cata and MoP.

About your second statement, I might as biased as one can be on this one but I don't see Ret being as much of a problem as people say it is. I think that people are just too used to seeing Rets being in a Tier 3 spot. But I'll take a step back and assume that it is a problem. I can definitely assure you that it isn't as big as the specs I mentioned above. Or at least some of them.

PHD - it's new autistic meta, pala+hunt+druid (ret+surv+rdru). And nope, i am not playing wwdk. I am playing wwlp (ww+affli+hpala)

1lNJU73.jpg

#8 Hydroxide

Hydroxide
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2

Posted 25 November 2016 - 11:34 PM

PHD - it's new autistic meta, pala+hunt+druid (ret+surv+rdru). And nope, i am not playing wwdk. I am playing wwlp (ww+affli+hpala)

No truer words have been spoken by someone from Germany.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<