• Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/0/0/1/1/1
  • 3v3: 1876
  • RBG: 192

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:07 PM

"We have completed an investigation into the action taken against your accounts, and can confirm that this was correct. There is no evidence of any unauthorised access, and several instances of third party program usage. We will not be able to remove this suspension."

Today at 4am i got logged out of my new account, that i bought after i got banned for 18m after playing with a flyhacker. I leveled up my new druid legit on stream, and played some arenas (legit on stream). Without any bots, kickbots, scripts (i'm not even using tmorph). I had 3 phonecalls with blizzard, and they said that they did a re-investigation and that they are 100% sure that I was using "third party software". I told them that this was impossible since it's a new account and i've been streaming 90% of my gameplay since i bought this account, and everyone i play with knows that i fucking suck at kicking and doing my rotation right :D

so now they say that they won't look at any more of my tickets etc. I'd buy a new account and play legit, but as it turns out I may get banned for NOTHING again, what do you guys think might be triggering their detectors to think that i am using software? How can i be sure that if i buy a new account today i won't be suspended? (it's a 18m ban on both accounts)

#2 Nexxer

Nexxer
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2149
  • 3v3: 2879

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:09 PM

unlucky

#3 xeN__

xeN__
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:13 PM

unlucky

I mean sure, i deserved the 1st ban for playing with Goobler, but this second one on my fresh account was completely BS

#4 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 1/0/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2216
  • 3v3: 2749
  • 5v5: 192

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:21 PM

9/11 rekt

Why is everyone complaining about pruning?
The reason WoW is not a ESPORT is because of the extreme imbalance between different classes and comps,
So what blizzard is doing IS MAKING IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO MULTICLASS.
SO YOU DONT GET COUNTERED EVERY FUCKING GAME.
If you feel like your class is dumb and easy, try another class THAT'S THE POINT OF PRUNING.................

#5 moneky

moneky

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:22 PM

I mean sure, i deserved the 1st ban for playing with Goobler, but this second one on my fresh account was completely BS

hope it was perma

C51bowq.png

#6 xeN__

xeN__
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:24 PM

hope it was perma

wanna go offline?

#7 moneky

moneky

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:28 PM

wanna go offline?

want no power?

C51bowq.png

#8 Rockajaw

Rockajaw
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Stormreaver
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1657
  • 3v3: 2601
  • RBG: 2238

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:56 PM

I feel liek some lazors r about to be fired.

Posted Image

#9 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 November 2016 - 04:07 PM

Might just be some haters spam reporting you, it's also probably mostly your fault for streaming it letting these haters know you're already back

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#10 Conditions

Conditions
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 November 2016 - 04:13 PM

wanna go offline?

Wizk dat u?

xY5YWFw.png

#11 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 23 November 2016 - 04:20 PM

First things first, just like you said, you deserved the first ban. And I won't lie either, I am always glad to hear that cheaters are getting banned, no matter how good or bad the state of the game is. You are no exception. You knew what you were doing, you had it coming.

As for your question, were you playing with another person who was cheating or using such programs? Even if you didn't cheat personally I think that q'ing with someone who does will also get you equally punished. Also, what mouse do you play with? If you play with a Razer Naga for example, or any other mouse with extra keys and set your button settings to something like "Repeat Multiple Times on Click", this is also counted as botting by Blizzard. So it may be why.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#12 civelli

civelli
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 23 November 2016 - 04:52 PM

deserved haHAA

#13 xeN__

xeN__
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 23 November 2016 - 05:00 PM

I think most people don't know the full story, I never used anything in Legion (tried installing kickbot in WoD but i didn't get that shit to work). Since legion i haven't even used tmorph, and streamed like 90% of my online gameplay. I played with that ruski once and i saw the ban coming, some harmless 2s games and that's it. But I don't get how i get banned for playing with third party software? I've joked many times about using kickbot, but if you watch my vods you can see that I have a tendency to miss kicks when I've been playing for too long.

I'm gonna reply to this now

Hey there,

I tried to call you on the number provided but our system reported that the number was invalid. I'll try to look over your account and work out what the issue was regarding.

While there is no sign of the account being hacked, I can see that recently we suspended this account for using an exploit in arenas. Because we wanted to make sure the action taken was correct, we forwarded it to our anti-cheat team, and today they have confirmed that it was correct, so the suspension will stay on the account.

If you have any questions that do not relate to the suspension, please feel free to make another ticket and we'll try to help :)

Best regards,
Kyariaren / Adam L.
Blizzard Customer Support

Everyone i played with knows that i don't use this shit, and i cba leveling again

http://strawpoll.de/f37za73

#14 Mildery

Mildery
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Draenor
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Retribution 0/0/0/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1680
  • 3v3: 2220
  • RBG: 1816

Posted 23 November 2016 - 05:06 PM

I've played with you and Im 101% sure you never used any kickbots, therefore we are always trolling you how bad your kicks are but in other hand it's normal for Blizzard to not even care about anything and keep baning people for literally no reason. That's how I got my main account banned aswell so I can clearly tell I feel you. GL getting unbanned

#15 Itsnel

Itsnel
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1851
  • 3v3: 2707
  • RBG: 1884

Posted 23 November 2016 - 06:16 PM

nobody cares

#16 moneky

moneky

Posted 23 November 2016 - 06:17 PM

I think most people don't know the full story, I never used anything in Legion (tried installing kickbot in WoD but i didn't get that shit to work). Since legion i haven't even used tmorph, and streamed like 90% of my online gameplay. I played with that ruski once and i saw the ban coming, some harmless 2s games and that's it. But I don't get how i get banned for playing with third party software? I've joked many times about using kickbot, but if you watch my vods you can see that I have a tendency to miss kicks when I've been playing for too long.

I'm gonna reply to this now

Hey there,

I tried to call you on the number provided but our system reported that the number was invalid. I'll try to look over your account and work out what the issue was regarding.

While there is no sign of the account being hacked, I can see that recently we suspended this account for using an exploit in arenas. Because we wanted to make sure the action taken was correct, we forwarded it to our anti-cheat team, and today they have confirmed that it was correct, so the suspension will stay on the account.

If you have any questions that do not relate to the suspension, please feel free to make another ticket and we'll try to help :)

Best regards,
Kyariaren / Adam L.
Blizzard Customer Support

Everyone i played with knows that i don't use this shit, and i cba leveling again

http://strawpoll.de/f37za73

you can have my 110 feral with prestige 4 DM me

Edited by moneky, 23 November 2016 - 06:18 PM.

C51bowq.png

#17 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 1/0/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2216
  • 3v3: 2749
  • 5v5: 192

Posted 23 November 2016 - 06:27 PM

where is the option to vote for "quit" :/

Why is everyone complaining about pruning?
The reason WoW is not a ESPORT is because of the extreme imbalance between different classes and comps,
So what blizzard is doing IS MAKING IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO MULTICLASS.
SO YOU DONT GET COUNTERED EVERY FUCKING GAME.
If you feel like your class is dumb and easy, try another class THAT'S THE POINT OF PRUNING.................

#18 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:00 PM

guess blizzard just made the whole thing up! XD

#19 watchmepwn

watchmepwn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1644
  • 3v3: 2260
  • RBG: 1142

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:48 PM

What are they saying about 'we can confirm that this is correct'? What is 'this'? If you are banned for a reason (software or something), they have to say what it is I'd say.

#20 Violatrix

Violatrix
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Discipline 0/2/1/0/2/1
  • RBG: 1790
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:20 PM

What are they saying about 'we can confirm that this is correct'? What is 'this'? If you are banned for a reason (software or something), they have to say what it is I'd say.

The "we can confirm this is correct part" refers to the legitimacy of the original suspension, and Blizzard did say what the reason is:  "There is no evidence of any unauthorised access, and several instances of third party program usage."

I'm sorry, but I'm having a really hard time buying that someone out there hacked this dude's account, hacked into his network and/or spoofed his IP/MAC address (since Blizzard clearly determined that there was nothing suspicious in the network activity), and played rated games using prohibited third party programs.

Oh, oh!  I know, his mom logged into his account to get him banned so that he'd have no excuse not to do his homework.

Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:  http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

Feral tears  :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<