• Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 1/0/2/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 384
  • 3v3: 1600
  • 5v5: 575
  • RBG: 192

Posted 18 November 2016 - 06:21 PM

Hey guys!

I'm totally desperate now as a discipline priest in 2v2. Quite fair players, earning 1,9k in most expacs 2s 3s, and sure chilling game son a bit higher lvl. with a frost mage partner. We targeted 2k to reach, but always found some fotm gg wp comps, like mistmonk/restodruid - affliction lock.

Really, i don't have a clue what to do against them. I'm a patient player and i mostly can handle wide variety of comps,but that team just totally rotten us, eating my mana and we just die under a bigger dampening. wtf? is it just broken shit and try to forget it, or there is a fair strategy against them? Killing lock is pointless, the whatever healer just porting and running across the map. Did the cc well polyx3 -> fear-half mc. but nothing. using pillars well, losing the casts, the lol ccs etc. Btw thats the biggest retardness i've ever seen in wow, that I Dominate Mind the Monk, and he/she still casting that channeling heal shit.

I believe in the AJ community to anser my questions lel.

Sorry for the nerdrage, those setups are just disgusting.

Maybe priest is bad for the 2s, need reroll fotm yay.

#2 Mikefraud

Mikefraud
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1663
  • 3v3: 2401
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 576

Posted 18 November 2016 - 06:55 PM

Priest is good for 2s. Its the mage class that is the problem. I dont feel like mage priest is favoured to almost any comp, some 50/50 matchups I guess. But there are alot of comps u just cant win. 

#3 Conditions

Conditions
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:45 PM

Priest is good for 2s. Its the mage class that is the problem. I dont feel like mage priest is favoured to almost any comp, some 50/50 matchups I guess. But there are alot of comps u just cant win. 

Pretty much this. Unless you kill something in a super aggressive opener there are some comps with a mage you can't win unless they make some glaring mistake (Feral healer, Lock Sham/Hpala, WW monk comps being particularly aids)

xY5YWFw.png

#4 Ashtaroth

Ashtaroth
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Dentarg
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Affliction 1/1/0/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 1355

Posted 20 November 2016 - 09:21 AM

Unless the warlock is brain dead there is no way on earth an affliction / healer setup would lose to any mage / healer comp or any mage comp in 2s for that matter.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2v2, Warlock, Mage, Priest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<