Photo

Rsham - Need advice going for first Glad.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Drwhy

Drwhy
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/0/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1543
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 576

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:11 PM

As title says I'm trying to see if I can reach Gladiator for the first "official" time this season.

Previous experience:

S4 Glad Priest (RMP)

Cata S1 - 2670 on Shaman :mad:

Here's a couple VOD's from last night. Any and all advice is appreciated.

-Spriest/DK/Shaman

-Warrior/DK/Shaman

Peaked at 2273 rating so far this season.

Edited by Drwhy, 15 November 2016 - 05:15 PM.

#2 Ozar

Ozar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/1/./1/1/2/.
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2055
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 November 2016 - 08:35 PM

As title says I'm trying to see if I can reach Gladiator for the first "official" time this season.

What does first "official" time mean?

Advice from a no-body who got Gladiator in S1 WoD I would say that always looking for mistakes in your own gameplay and trying to improve on it each game is very important. I also think playing as many games as you can is also a good way to improve. Armourying every player before you play with them making sure that they are similar cr to you (I don't like to go off exp too much since you don't know what season they got that exp or the state of their class/comps, only using exp as a slight indicator on whether to play with them or not). You will have to live in LFG since you will play with a lot of different people some of which will work out and some of which will be pure aids, best of luck with the grind.

#3 Drwhy

Drwhy
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 15 November 2016 - 08:47 PM

What does first "official" time mean?

Advice from a no-body who got Gladiator in S1 WoD I would say that always looking for mistakes in your own gameplay and trying to improve on it each game is very important. I also think playing as many games as you can is also a good way to improve. Armourying every player before you play with them making sure that they are similar cr to you (I don't like to go off exp too much since you don't know what season they got that exp or the state of their class/comps, only using exp as a slight indicator on whether to play with them or not). You will have to live in LFG since you will play with a lot of different people some of which will work out and some of which will be pure aids, best of luck with the grind.

Thanks. "Official" means I got it S4 but it was before Achievements so people don't consider that Glad.

I pretty much live in LFG right now it's been challenging but I've met a lot of good players too.

#4 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 765
  • 3v3: 1940
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1592
  • Locationcape coral florida

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:36 AM

^^^ making sure ur not the problem first urself- first season on rsham but iv been maining healers since day 1, and im in r1/glad range in most of them so im sure u can find better advice, but i heard u say make sure ur team doesnt play on top of you, thats a huge one , the cc you can avoid / put out hugging a pillar is huge, i think you could prioritize earth shield a little better dont see you re-applying it alot, dont under estimate that, its huge, also hexing the dps is always a good bonus if you can find the time, when dks grip me in i instantly gust of wind away cause they have 0 gab closer- you could of saved his disperse on the one he got cheesed at, i also dont really play relentless anymore unless its like ret/rogue comp, i dont think its that good, trinket is pretty dope,also watch ur positiong and keep track of those fear bombs, you coulda saved ur spreist cds with just a few tiny movements, on alot of those games you didnt have to use almost any cds if u just had better positioning, comp wise dont ask me, never have played dk/spreist, but good luck hope i helped

my hobbies include lifting impossible weights,gigantisim, unskinking the titanic, being invincible, and reading to baby deer

http://i.imgur.com/Bs9h4vO.png

#5 Drwhy

Drwhy
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:29 AM

^^^ making sure ur not the problem first urself- first season on rsham but iv been maining healers since day 1, and im in r1/glad range in most of them so im sure u can find better advice, but i heard u say make sure ur team doesnt play on top of you, thats a huge one , the cc you can avoid / put out hugging a pillar is huge, i think you could prioritize earth shield a little better dont see you re-applying it alot, dont under estimate that, its huge, also hexing the dps is always a good bonus if you can find the time, when dks grip me in i instantly gust of wind away cause they have 0 gab closer- you could of saved his disperse on the one he got cheesed at, i also dont really play relentless anymore unless its like ret/rogue comp, i dont think its that good, trinket is pretty dope,also watch ur positiong and keep track of those fear bombs, you coulda saved ur spreist cds with just a few tiny movements, on alot of those games you didnt have to use almost any cds if u just had better positioning, comp wise dont ask me, never have played dk/spreist, but good luck hope i helped

For sure! Thank you. Going back and watching there are quite a few positional mistakes I noticed too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<