Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 21:24. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Nice melee meta

melee balanced jk timetoget3kandsitit

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 justicecute

justicecute
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 0/0/./0/0/1/2
  • 5v5: 288

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:47 AM

Holinka if you are reading drop everyones rating by 50 a week if they dont que 3v3 for 14 days

i sold my account zeynaa isnt mine anymore

#22 Freshqtz

Freshqtz

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:11 AM

double feral at 3k lul

I was watching a couple different streams earlier and the highest team queing on us was a double feral rsham, shit was absolutely ridiculous. Insane spread damage and if someone was in trouble the ferals would just spam 0.5 sec regrowths into each other.

#23 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:24 AM

Holinka if you are reading drop everyones rating by 50 a week if they dont que 3v3 for 14 days

if thats the case i think you will die tryin' :)

#24 justicecute

justicecute
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:56 AM

if thats the case i think you will die tryin' :)

i rather get my elite set than push glad in this disgusting season. should change my signature.

#25 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:13 AM

Imagine if they only let people que melee caster healer like they used to make people do on AT

Like actually imagine how balanced (Even with RMP being annoying) the 3v3 bracket would be

It would literally solve 90% of the issues with arena. Think about it. The game only gets super dumb most the time when you class stack or stick two strong wizards or melees together.

It literally blows my mind that the single thing they could implement that would fix arena (and they have knew this since Wotlk) is being ignored expac after expac. Atleast offer a seperate type of q system for people who would like to que melee caster healer only.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#26 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • 2v2: 574
  • 3v3: 3067
  • RBG: 1744
  • LocationFinland

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:00 AM

I'm sorry you guys have to go through this 

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BUY MY MIXTAPE

#27 Guiltyas

Guiltyas
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/1/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 860
  • 3v3: 1623
  • RBG: 1760

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:03 AM

2700 feral lf 2nd feral and healer to get ez rating pst

#28 Blexone

Blexone
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1757
  • 3v3: 2326

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:24 AM

cant we just go back to 7.0 pls? the game is just worse than wod. now every team is like turbocleave in wod, just more stupid

#29 Destiny123

Destiny123
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Pozzo dell'Eternità
  • Misery
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 288

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:31 PM

The game is actually just broken. They can't even sort out the PvP loot or seperate title cutoffs in the API. How are they suposed to be able to balance the game? If they don't even fix the most fundamental things like the loot for example, how can they make a decent game? It's a complete shitshow. The meta changes left and right while class stacking comps dominate. At the same time there is things like kick reduction after you get kicked, running and blinking while casting, the best destro spec basically means all you do is spam instants except for fear, pretty much every dk/x comp killing healers without the need for CC, why pick a lock when feral has better rot presssure, burst, mobility and survivability? At the moment wwdk makes up 28% of the r1 cutoff, what the actual fuck? I guess wwdk is the equivalent to WoD rmd and turbo but probably even worse since people haven't been able to reroll it yet.

#30 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:45 PM

Melee meta>Caster meta

I was watching a couple different streams earlier and the highest team queing on us was a double feral rsham, shit was absolutely ridiculous. Insane spread damage and if someone was in trouble the ferals would just spam 0.5 sec regrowths into each other.

3898258-5645306566-black.jpg

#31 justicecute

justicecute
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:13 PM

The game is actually just broken. They can't even sort out the PvP loot or seperate title cutoffs in the API. How are they suposed to be able to balance the game? If they don't even fix the most fundamental things like the loot for example, how can they make a decent game? It's a complete shitshow. The meta changes left and right while class stacking comps dominate. At the same time there is things like kick reduction after you get kicked, running and blinking while casting, the best destro spec basically means all you do is spam instants except for fear, pretty much every dk/x comp killing healers without the need for CC, why pick a lock when feral has better rot presssure, burst, mobility and survivability? At the moment wwdk makes up 28% of the r1 cutoff, what the actual fuck? I guess wwdk is the equivalent to WoD rmd and turbo but probably even worse since people haven't been able to reroll it yet.

2k plebs werent suddenly going 2.8 as rmd in wod tho. Wod was literally chess compared to this shit we have at the moment. Literally all you need to win is 6 seconds of cc for healer.

#32 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Demonology 1/0/1/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 3140
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 2754

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:25 PM

Imagine if they only let people que melee caster healer like they used to make people do on AT

Like actually imagine how balanced (Even with RMP being annoying) the 3v3 bracket would be

It would literally solve 90% of the issues with arena. Think about it. The game only gets super dumb most the time when you class stack or stick two strong wizards or melees together.

It literally blows my mind that the single thing they could implement that would fix arena (and they have knew this since Wotlk) is being ignored expac after expac. Atleast offer a seperate type of q system for people who would like to que melee caster healer only.

It literally blows my mind that this MCH fetish is still a thing

#33 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:32 PM

2k plebs werent suddenly going 2.8 as rmd in wod tho. Wod was literally chess compared to this shit we have at the moment. Literally all you need to win is 6 seconds of cc for healer.

I was a 2k player until they buffed bm and feral and I almost got 2800 so.....
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#34 moneky

moneky

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:49 PM

It literally blows my mind that this MCH fetish is still a thing

phd is the real shit

C51bowq.png

#35 Tekkys

Tekkys
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Stormrage
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/0/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 2043
  • 3v3: 2228

Posted 08 November 2016 - 03:40 AM

I was hoping that with more frequent balance changes and tunes to stats that PvP would be more dynamic and well balanced.

Instead, I just see a new AJ thread every week crying about OP class X. Fuck. 

Does someone have to steal someone's identity for this shit to get interesting again? 

Posted Image

#36 zzatbrah

zzatbrah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2436
  • 5v5: 956
  • RBG: 1657

Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:57 AM

I absolutely love how every season of every expansion is a double caster meta or Rogue-caster-x, but when a double mellee comp or more are viable, the world goes shakalaka. I also love their "mellee just do damage" arguments. Riiiiight. Because literally DROWNING your opponents in (eventually) unavoidable cc chains lasting for 30 seconds is the epitome and pinnacle of skill. xD

You show a x2 Feral / HPala team and felt the urge to post how retarded that looks. What about the x2 Mage / healer that was viable in Cataclysm? Or the Frost + Fire Mage + Holy Priest team that got Gladiator back in MoP? By all means, I am not one who says the team you show isn't stupid as a concept. I just don't get why it's the only that surprises you when we saw the same exact same bad design in previous times as well.

no one thinks playing caster cleave is particularly hard but in direct comparison to melee cleaving it takes a genius

its true though? Not like ww and warrior doing the dps in those comps

ww dmg is still too high though. could use another 5-10% nerf. 

frost dks need the sky brought down on them

#37 Hidden

Hidden
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents:

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:26 AM

What's that site? Feels like all sites are outdated every time I start playing again.

#38 Fedx

Fedx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/2
  • 3v3: 2489
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationSvearike

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:27 AM

no one thinks playing caster cleave is particularly hard but in direct comparison to melee cleaving it takes a genius

ww dmg is still too high though. could use another 5-10% nerf. 

frost dks need the sky brought down on them

i rly dont think that ww dmg is too high, another nerf and the class will be useless. With that said wwdk would still be one of the best comps if they got nerfed more because of how those classes synergize with eachother but I would rather not be forced to play wwdk for another expansion if I want to do well in arena. Because playing wwdk or double melee in general is actually so boring, atleast thats what I think.

In wod you always picked another melee instead of a ww in every comp because they just did more overall dmg (xls, xmd etc) now ww can play in a lot of comps but nerf them a bit more and no one will pick them again

Edited by Fedx, 08 November 2016 - 06:36 AM.

#39 Hidden

Hidden
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents:

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:49 AM

I feel like Blizzard just messed up when they didn't start balancing PvP by redesigning all the RNG/burst/unique artifact traits for PvP first. Just globally buffing/nerfing agility and stamina - that's what they're mainly doing here - won't address a lot of the issues caused by artifact traits not being created with PvP in mind.

Taking ferals for example, ashamane's rip even with its reduced effect in PvP still provides way too much uncontrollable damage that can easily make the difference between a healer barely being able to keep their team alive and standing no chance of doing so.

Edited by Hidden, 08 November 2016 - 06:57 AM.

#40 Guiltyas

Guiltyas
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/1/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 860
  • 3v3: 1623
  • RBG: 1760

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:13 AM

Taking ferals for example, ashamane's rip even with its reduced effect in PvP still provides way too much uncontrollable damage that can easily make the difference between a healer barely being able to keep their team alive and standing no chance of doing so.

Ashamane's rip doesn't have a reduced effect in pvp, Ashamane's frenzy does

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: melee, balanced, jk, timetoget3kandsitit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users