Photo

C

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Buglamp

Buglamp

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:06 AM

2016-Cubs.jpg

I don't watch sports much but I did watch some of the world series and the last game. Pretty cool just for the whole curse breaking thing and the last game was so close.

Was also kind of surprised how racist the Indian's logo still looks lol.

#2 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:15 PM

People really think that looks racist?  well then

AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#3 pharrelle

pharrelle
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/0/././.

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:35 PM

People really think that looks racist?  well then

You will never be like Braindance!

SKrRBu7.jpg

#4 Alcohoulix

Alcohoulix
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/2/2/0

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:42 PM

Noone saying shit about there being team named Redskins in NFL. Could also be named "Niggers"

“It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.”

#5 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:38 PM

Noone saying shit about there being team named Redskins in NFL. Could also be named "Niggers"

Ya not really... one is a basically a slur for dehumanizing a race because they were salves and the other is just calling them by their skin tint. If anyone is getting offended by red skin they need to be a little desensitized
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#6 Alcohoulix

Alcohoulix
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/2/2/0

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:56 PM

Ya not really... one is a basically a slur for dehumanizing a race because they were salves and the other is just calling them by their skin tint. If anyone is getting offended by red skin they need to be a little desensitized

Ya what happened to 100 million native indians defenitely isnt as big issue as africans brought in to be slaves. Killed, died to diseases brought by europeans, women raped & taken land away. 70% of the US black community would still be eating tree bark in africa if they weren't brought in

“It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.”

#7 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:17 PM

Ya what happened to 100 million native indians defenitely isnt as big issue as africans brought in to be slaves. Killed, died to diseases brought by europeans, women raped & taken land away. 70% of the US black community would still be eating tree bark in africa if they weren't brought in

Yeah I know but I'm saying is it really something to make a fuss about?  I mean ya a lot of indians or native americans or whatever you want to call them died, but that was a long time ago.  I mean getting upset over "redskin" when it hasn't been used as a legit slur for dehumanizing someone for how many hundred years?  Now as for the word "nigger" that is a little more of a sore word because of how recent that actually happened.  Desegregation was just starting to happen while my mother was a child, that's pretty recent, so the word "nigger" still holds a lot of weight behind it being a racial slur.  

I'm sure redskin was bad too but you only ever knew it was a slur because of textbooks.  Growing up I am 100% sure you never heard anyone being made fun of, or put down being called "redskin".   Unless you live in the 1700's

AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#8 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:19 PM

On a side note "redskin" is so UNoffensive that there are native american schools with their mascots being none other than the FUCKING REDSKINS.

Social justice warriors take a chill pill

EDIT:  Just noticed you are EU so what the fuck would you know about how insulting of a word it is?

Edited by Nicholaes92, 03 November 2016 - 10:29 PM.

AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#9 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1338
  • LocationRussia

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:47 PM

shut the fuck up tbh
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#10 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 04 November 2016 - 12:22 AM

"redskin" is literally a racial slur just like "darkie" is

"indians" is a stupid fucking name when your team is supposed to be about native americans because indians are from india

s a d b o y s

#11 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 04 November 2016 - 02:01 AM

"redskin" is literally a racial slur just like "darkie" is

"indians" is a stupid fucking name when your team is supposed to be about native americans because indians are from india

Yes I know it is all i'm saying is that its not really THAT offensive otherwise no one would have redskins or indians as a mascot and you don't hear any fuss about that slur unless it's from white people who are also fighting for stuff like gender neutral bathrooms.

(Before you read this i'm just typing these as an example I am not meaning any harm in these words)

You would never hear a highschool in the bronx called the "Niggers" or an asian school called the "chincs" because those words are common slurs to mean disrespect.  

Yet....https://en.wikipedia...esa_High_School

There is multiple Native american schools called the indians/redskins which I mean sort of proves the fact alone that its not that offensive.  If it were they would obviously change it.  

I mean a mascot is suppose to be their good luck charm or their idol in a way showing strength or wisdom or power or something of the sort.  So in a way its showing them being powerful and strong and not like a slur or a joke.  I mean a lot of games where they have the indians as their mascot a lot of times they just have a native american descendant dressed as a stereotypical indian riding a horse.  

Would they dress up like that if they thought it was offensive?  I don't think so.   

Edited by Nicholaes92, 04 November 2016 - 02:01 AM.

AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#12 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 04 November 2016 - 02:03 AM

shut the fuck up tbh

Add something to the discussion or don't post, thanks =D

AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#13 Buglamp

Buglamp

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:33 AM

There is multiple Native american schools called the indians/redskins which I mean sort of proves the fact alone that its not that offensive. 

Sometimes white people have to be offended for minorities 'cause they can't do it themselves.

#14 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 04 November 2016 - 12:05 PM

Sometimes white people have to be offended for minorities 'cause they can't do it themselves.

You joking or....
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#15 drugdealerx

drugdealerx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arcane 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1911
  • 3v3: 2243
  • LocationFinland

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:17 PM

(((virtue signalling)))

#16 Twaenkz

Twaenkz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2103
  • 3v3: 1860
  • RBG: 1465
  • LocationSweden

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:35 PM

I died , kek

#17 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 05 November 2016 - 03:19 AM

Funniest part about this is that you are trying to be so antiracist with trying to be offended, yet you say white people have to be offended for other races that can't do it themselves as if white people are better and have this super power that helps lesser races by defending them lol.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#18 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:51 PM

ur all dumb 

"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<