• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 576
  • 3v3: 2197
  • RBG: 1545

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:44 PM

how would u know? u have been 2.2 every season of wod as a disc priest and say they are bad... stop typing

I dont think disc is bad, and yes im lower than you but still i can laugh @ you.

You should take some anger management classes and calm the fuck down. lol

#102 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:51 PM

I dont think disc is bad, and yes im lower than you but still i can laugh @ you.

You should take some anger management classes and calm the fuck down. lol

why are you assuming im angry? i mean if thats all you can come up with then... sure i guess

#103 waniqutie

waniqutie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:56 PM

why are you assuming im angry? i mean if thats all you can come up with then... sure i guess

well.. everytime when someone doesnt agree with you, you go ham. "you suck, look at my rating, you cant be right"

#104 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Truemagician
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/2/2/./.

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:58 AM

Idk who you are, look like a wodmongerer/pandamaster to me, but idc tbh. From the stuff you've posted in this thread, you should probably just quit while you're behind IMO. I mean, I get you came into this game in its worst state and probably don't know what the game was like when it was good, but your posts have some pretty cringe logic or rather, lack of it.

#105 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Truemagician
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:45 AM

did you go blind after s9? is that why your insane gladiator streak came to an end? is this why you havnt seen ladder since mop and havnt watched a single tournament since wod? or maybe your just a fucking FREAK who is playing wotlk AT living his dream :)

Or maybe people just do other things besides play wow? I know, probably blew your mind.

#106 waniqutie

waniqutie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:07 PM

I expected some melee nerfs but there was none.. :(

#107 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:30 PM

Or maybe people just do other things besides play wow? I know, probably blew your mind.

if you dont play then why are you arguing against people who do play it???? no wonder american politics are so fucked, fuckin freak americans like u talking out their ass all the time

Edited by Xonika, 09 November 2016 - 05:31 PM.

#108 FeralNisse

FeralNisse
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 575
  • 3v3: 2482
  • 5v5: 192
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:52 PM

if you dont play then why are you arguing against people who do play it???? no wonder american politics are so fucked, fuckin freak americans like u talking out their ass all the time

the fuck is wrong with you

#109 Liquilol

Liquilol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Aggra (Português)
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1021
  • 3v3: 1468

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:27 PM

Okay.

So... i dont play with any god players / comps and ive been really strungling to reach 2k ratting, even tho i play with randoms and without any comms ive been 2.6k + during s6, s7 and s8 in all three brackets.

What i see today is that any other healer besides shaman is really much better than priest, monks n druid are just ridiculous. The dps that everyone is talking that priest does is just dumn n ridiculous. Priest mobility is non-existance imo, and the heals are mehh, i woukd rather have a stronger flash heal back.
Question -"are gladiators good future managers? genuinely curious about your opinions guys."

Awnser -"Doubt it as a direct correlation. Not everyone can be the leader on a team.

However I wouldn't be surprised if gladiators have an abnormally high spacial IQ."

#110 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Truemagician
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:31 PM

the fuck is wrong with you

Brain dmg i think. One of those people that is ACTUALLY too stupid to argue with.

#111 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 11 November 2016 - 02:07 PM

Wow, first time in a quite a long time that an AJ topic is actually flourishing.

Disc IMO is fine. It's not fun having to turret Shadow Mend in certain situations but whatever really, spec works fine if you can play it properly.

Yeah there are a few healers that are over the top but that's something you need to solve by nerfing dumb shit on those healers. There are more pressing issues with the game than this ( fuck Ferals ).

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#112 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Truemagician
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust

Posted 11 November 2016 - 03:03 PM

Wow, first time in a quite a long time that an AJ topic is actually flourishing.

Disc IMO is fine. It's not fun having to turret Shadow Mend in certain situations but whatever really, spec works fine if you can play it properly.

Yeah there are a few healers that are over the top but that's something you need to solve by nerfing dumb shit on those healers. There are more pressing issues with the game than this ( fuck Ferals ).

I just saw you post in another thread that you haven't qued an arena game since the first 2 weeks, but for some reason you're still posting your opinion.

Also, false. Disc is not "fine". It isn't fine in any way, shape, or form. By saying it is fine you are just solidifying to everyone that you don't actually play the spec or haven't qued anything other than rmp pre-7.1.

#113 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 11 November 2016 - 03:05 PM

I just saw you post in another thread that you haven't qued an arena game since the first 2 weeks, but for some reason you're still posting your opinion.

Also, false. Disc is not "fine". It isn't fine in any way, shape, or form. By saying it is fine you are just solidifying to everyone that you don't actually play the spec or haven't qued anything other than rmp pre-7.1.

l2p issue 

Edited by Refren, 11 November 2016 - 03:39 PM.

#114 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 11 November 2016 - 03:07 PM

cant wait till uegene puts that in the wall, still waiting for that pic of you btw :)

Damn I missed so much I have been banned for a couple days because I called someone dumb. I'm on my last infraction yo
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#115 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Truemagician
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust

Posted 12 November 2016 - 12:32 AM

Damn I missed so much I have been banned for a couple days because I called someone dumb. I'm on my last infraction yo

Yeah, because you are U.S. All the nazi mods are EU and they ban any US posters that post anything they disagree with while letting their EU buttbuddies post whatever the hell they want all day. My last infraction was actually for "HAHAHAHAHAH NICE TROLL DUDE xd" No exaggeration. I actually got an infraction for sarcasm. Meanwhile you have this Xoni clown in here bashing on countries, rating bashing, talking about people's appearances, and basically trying to force his atrocious opinion on everyone else. Probably 0 infractions received. xd

Not surprised these forums have been so dead since Cata tbh.

#116 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 12 November 2016 - 12:55 AM

Yeah, because you are U.S. All the nazi mods are EU and they ban any US posters that post anything they disagree with while letting their EU buttbuddies post whatever the hell they want all day. My last infraction was actually for "HAHAHAHAHAH NICE TROLL DUDE xd" No exaggeration. I actually got an infraction for sarcasm. Meanwhile you have this Xoni clown in here bashing on countries, rating bashing, talking about people's appearances, and basically trying to force his atrocious opinion on everyone else. Probably 0 infractions received. xd

Not surprised these forums have been so dead since Cata tbh.

Yeah normally I would say you are exaggerating but this is the quote from my last ban

Just because disc is in the best spot it has ever been in a while it doesn't mean its not worse than other healers. Since i've played in a different bg than hydra we've only played against each other on the 2009 wotlk TR and my rmp had a positive win rate against his. But thanks for letting me know whom i should learn from. If you actually watch hydrá stream you can see he loses to people randomly facerolling multi target damage that wouldnt even drop people below 90% with a druid or monk healers.

Well you are clearly an idiot. Don't go on a forum and cry about your class when you aren't prepared to be told you are wrong! Keep being amazing friend

AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#117 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 12 November 2016 - 02:16 AM

welcome back

KIA Shit, if your having problems as disc, you're horrible, simple as that. the discs i listed make it work every single season(even this season as multiple comps). i dont like lolflay but what he said is true, you can flame me in every way u want but i surely know more than you about arena so i dont know why you're still arguing?

ps. i have multiple infractions

#118 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Truemagician
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust

Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:07 AM

ngl, im not gona read what u say, but every1 who plays disc other than mehh, nieze, zunni and loony are fucking bad, simple.

Some more solid logic xd.

#119 moneky

moneky

Posted 12 November 2016 - 10:17 AM

Class is the least represented in all brackets at high rating, not seen in ANY games at blizzcon, but I guess its ok because a select group of people managed to get high rating with it playing with other r1 players playing disgusting classes in previous patches. I haven't seen a high rated disc que on NA since 7.1 AT ALL on any stream. Disc is basically extinct past 2300 on NA.
Solid logic dude.
Its obvious disc is miles behind all the other healers. Just have to give the sheeple a few more weeks before they all catch on. It was the same in the first season of WOD. Even when druids made up 98% of all glad rated healers. Before someone actually released the numbers, there were a bunch of idiots and fanbois like yourself coming on these forums claiming "DISC IS FINE DUDE" "DISC IS FINE DUDE, LOOK AT THIS GUY!! HE IS X RATING, IT IS FINE. He Makes it work!". It wasn't just for disc too, this happens every season for whatever specs are in bad shape. Sheeple gon' sheep.

Isn't 2300 r1 on na?

C51bowq.png

#120 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2016 - 03:48 PM

disc is fine :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<