• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2149
  • 3v3: 2879

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:28 AM

Unless you spam 6k games a season, you can't have an opinion, welcome to wow esports =)

#42 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:03 AM

Disc is probably better on EU because you have a higher chance of q'ing against other disc priests LOL. Most likely due to the huge amount of hydra fanbois and the fact that EU can't be fucked with reroling (or faction changing obviously). On NA, disc doesn't exist past 2400~2500 after 7.1, and won't until a substantial buff happens.

i hope u realise eu ladder is legit 10x more tryhard 

#43 waniqutie

waniqutie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2405
  • RBG: 1148

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:58 AM

50331279.jpg

#44 onurer1994

onurer1994
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/0/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 2456

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:49 PM

Dont try to explain disc is fine.I dont know why but %90 of disc players crying like babies.When other healers bad veterans of the class just stick with it and play like resto druid players these days.They still perform well but disc guys ... i dont know faced elor twice yesterday disc is fucking aids.Md is still a thing when you have brain.

ps:fck you elor i didnt see even my mage blocked :P

#45 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:37 PM

dude, no offence, i might not be the best priest, but you are random nobody. I mean... who the fuck is Xoni anyway? a virgin german trying to call other ppl retarded over a piece of shit videogame ? woah.. you must be swimming in pussy and friends mate.

stick to the subject and do not offend others: do you play priest? do you even know how priest works ? Did we say priest is unplayable ? no. to none of these questions. Now, the question is, outside of high quality partners who will to play with you, a normal guy/girl playing his priest at average level will never be able to improve, simply cause he won't get a shot at all: nobody would ever play with him/her on the basis of his/her class. You can talk ladder as much as you want, fact is any priest streamer (including hydra btw) complains about priests. Everytime i pop by any other major streamer i never see them play with /face a disc priest. Boetar played priest on his ret rogue healer cleave on european tourny and lost to shatter.... now they played the pre blizzcon and he didn't even bother rolling a priest: he played pala beastcleave and, on the same comp, he played druid. You sure as fuck must know the game better or he must be super bad. deal with it: you have no understanding of priest class, you have no idea how the real wow was (talking pre mop, shit was the end of it all) therefore you cannot understand why every priest feels like their character has been gutted turned into a heal spammer. simple as that: you have no idea yet you talk. funny. 

now go ahead, call me retard, autistic and all the other random crap you normally write down when you run out of arguments (pretty much 99.9% of times) ... that's your great dialectic skills right there lol

fucking freak, im from ireland(and still live in ireland btw)

#46 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:38 PM

also, if you think disc is bad then you are fucking delusional and just...bad

#47 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:07 PM

drop the guinness and argue with something. Saying "if you think differently than me you are bad" is not an argument at all. Explain me why nobody wanna play with discs in 3s. Explain me why the majority of priests (including ppl who actually made the history of this game like Hydra) think disc is rubbish. Explain me why there is no disc in competitive professional scenarios ever since.. wrath ?

#48 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:14 PM

Maybe cus hydra is a complete and utter garbage trashcan shitter? idk maybe :thinking:

Edited by jaimee, 03 November 2016 - 04:41 PM.

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#49 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:39 PM

Explain me why there is no disc in competitive professional scenarios ever since.. wrath ?

Even in wrath disc never won a blizzcon or even made it past the semi finals. i think sodah swapped onto a disc for a game or two playing mlp to attempt to counter something, but that doesn't really count and I dont think it worked out.

99% sure that the TBC blizzcon was won by lock rdruid x

I think the explanation is minus dispelcleave and a couple others, disc has always been a healer for comps that have to "do something to win", where by contrast shamans are generally in comps that "prevent the other team from doing something to win". Comps that don't rely on coordinating cc and burst to win games historically win every blizzcon.

I guess thats beside the point of the moaning and complaining going on in this thread, but in my opinion its always been a valid criticism of how the class is designed - its pretty crazy considering the lifespan of the game that priest is the only healer to never win a blizzcon... or even make it to the finals?

#50 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:04 PM

drop the guinness and argue with something. Saying "if you think differently than me you are bad" is not an argument at all. Explain me why nobody wanna play with discs in 3s. Explain me why the majority of priests (including ppl who actually made the history of this game like Hydra) think disc is rubbish. Explain me why there is no disc in competitive professional scenarios ever since.. wrath ?

lord of the trashcan

#51 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:10 PM

i think you failed to see that any time a good player has played disc, they made it work at the absolute top(mop+wod) zunni, mehh and loony so stop watching hydra and pshero lose to 2.4 teams and complain that disc is bad when they are fucking trash

#52 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:34 PM

i think you failed to see that any time a good player has played disc, they made it work at the absolute top(mop+wod) zunni, mehh and loony so stop watching hydra and pshero lose to 2.4 teams and complain that disc is bad when they are fucking trash

yeah, go watch mehh/avisura or mehh/laynerzy lose to 2.4 teams instead

#53 Maalrian

Maalrian
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1690
  • 3v3: 480

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:37 PM

How biased are you lol 

#54 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:47 PM

How biased are you lol 

its true, loony and to some extent mehh are the only two players who were ever good to touch that spec in recent years, every other player was an absolute joke compared to the other top healers of other classes. That's a fact, whether you like it or not. (And neither of them do badly with it, if you think laynerz is good or alessia playing a sub rogue is adequate evidence that disc isnt viable you are frankly a complete moron.)

Edited by jaimee, 03 November 2016 - 05:49 PM.

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#55 waniqutie

waniqutie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2405
  • RBG: 1148

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:02 PM

id like to hear mehhx comment is it fine or not.

Edited by waniqutie, 03 November 2016 - 06:04 PM.

#56 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:09 PM

How biased are you lol 

pretty sure they farmed me and last time i check i wasnt 2.4 :)

#57 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:00 PM

Even in wrath disc never won a blizzcon or even made it past the semi finals. i think sodah swapped onto a disc for a game or two playing mlp to attempt to counter something, but that doesn't really count and I dont think it worked out.

99% sure that the TBC blizzcon was won by lock rdruid x

WRONG

(this is only game 1 but you can watch the rest)

Complexity Red made it to the final (disc lock mage, Sodah, Venruki and Snutz) and then lost to LSD (rofl, always been a fuckin disgusting comp). The funny fact of that blizzcon is that Fabs the hipster's team actually lost it but bitched about total damage done within the time limit and got last game voided and repeated. So yeah, priest made it to finals but no, never won it (officially at least).

pretty sure they farmed me and last time i check i wasnt 2.4 :)

we are talkin about a great priest. I remember Salv playing with Raiku and Mirlòl up to 2650 rating at the very start of mop when priest was utter shit. Did the fact they made the comp work make the class amazing ? nope. Frankly, at your mmr, how many disc did you run against ? Btw, amazingly enough priest got nerfed for overperforming 2s .. funny isn't it ? they always said that they won't be balancing the game around that braket... yet...

Maybe cus hydra is a complete and utter garbage trashcan shitter? idk maybe :thinking:

well i can't judge how he is now compared to others, but then again you should probably give the guy a bit more credit given what he did on this game. Not running fotmshit like turbo or lsd btw. 

#58 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:10 PM

WRONG

(this is only game 1 but you can watch the rest)

no I'm exactly right... I said they swapped to disc for the finals in an attempt to counter and lost. they played all other games in the tournament as mld

jesus you are dumb

#59 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:34 AM

no I'm exactly right... I said they swapped to disc for the finals in an attempt to counter and lost. they played all other games in the tournament as mld

jesus you are dumb

my point is they actually won the game. the x minutes timer with the fgt druid running around and claming win is absolutely fuckin stupid. also, even though it is not blizzcon, when this game was actually an e-sport (must say i personally do not think a videogame could ever be considered a "sport" even in this "electronic" acceptation) at the MLG there have been planty of priests making it to the finals. Hydra RMP, they lost va Evil Geniouses (Azael, Woundman rls) or Orangemarmellade legendary arcane rmp.

little OT about your manners: why do you feel the urge to insult? was it necessary? best part of this is that you and your e-buddies would probably never even act like that in person cause chances are 99% of the times you would get your nose smashed in. rightfully, i'd dare to say.

#60 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Truemagician
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/2/2/./.

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:57 AM

So just a TLDR for this whole thread:

1. Most Priest mains complaining about disc being worse than every other healer in almost every way.

2. A few priest mains that  got carried by a god mage/rogue pre-7.1 (most likely early on when assassination solod the whole arena pre-30% agi nerf) and haven't qued at all since, in the denial phase trying to convince themselves and others that disc "isn't that bad" and they earned their rating but then constantly flip flopping back and forth.

2. Non-priest mains saying priests are fine because they lost to one the other day and ignoring all numerical, anecdotal, or even factual evidence proving otherwise.

3. Disc has never won blizzcon, Priest mains have historically swapped to other superior healing specs at previous blizzcons because historically, disc has always been bad in "competitive play" aka, its always been shit. It also won't be seen at all at legion blizzcon because its dogshit.

Summary/Verdict: Rerole, blizzard has never cared about disc and never will. The few times disc was really strong, it got nerfed within a few weeks (sometimes even days) while druids were able to maintain 98% of glad rating healing specs for an entire season of WOD. The fact that blizzard actually tossed out a nerf on disc because of "2v2 performance" when disc isn't even close to the highest represented healer on the 2v2 ladders is proof that they just don't give a fuck. Do yourself a favor and just level/invest something else, even in future expansions.

Edited by KIA Skill, 04 November 2016 - 05:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<