• Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Drakkari
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1213
  • 3v3: 1465
  • RBG: 384

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:20 PM

Counteract Magic (honor talent) used to be 150% extra healing, now the tooltip says 125% extra healing.

Zen focus(honor talent) was replaced with "Zen focus Tea" which is another skill and no longer shares the reset of "Rising thunder" talent (RIP perma dispelling UA's)

Those are the two that I found, not sure if there are more.

Edit: Surge of mist is now on an 8 seconds cooldown, it used to be 6.

#2 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 25 October 2016 - 05:07 PM

given you are casting while moving and perma uninterruptable during shooting mist... why should you also have aura mastery ? seriously ...?

#3 YolkyPokey

YolkyPokey
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Drakkari
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1213
  • 3v3: 1465
  • RBG: 384

Posted 25 October 2016 - 06:42 PM

given you are casting while moving and perma uninterruptable during shooting mist... why should you also have aura mastery ? seriously ...?

I'm not complaning about the nerfs. I'm ok with the nerfs. I'm just annoyed that they are not placed on the Patch notes. That's all.

#4 Creptius

Creptius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/1/1/0/0/0

Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:00 PM

If soothing mist was a hot, would that be okay? Because that's exactly what it is now except I have to channel to maintain it which doesn't let me cast any other spells. You can purge and dispel magic soothing mist off a target. When it was interruptable on beta it was on a different tree and let monks free cast their normal heals. That was a lot stronger than it is currently. If it locked us on our main tree we would be garbage as we're forced to cast it after every major healing spell. So we need an aura mastery as badly as every other healer that casts does. TFT resetting on RSK was overly strong, but it makes the rising thunder talent 100% useless now which is makes our build even more cookie cutter. 

Edited by Creptius, 25 October 2016 - 08:01 PM.

#5 Rorechec

Rorechec
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/2/1/./.

Posted 26 October 2016 - 12:14 AM

If soothing mist was a hot, would that be okay? Because that's exactly what it is now except I have to channel to maintain it which doesn't let me cast any other spells. You can purge and dispel magic soothing mist off a target.

Kinda weird people still  complain about soothing mist ... its basically a hot

enemy can just purge it

its  the least potent heal in our book (basically its the spell mw's cast on tanks when they take close to 0 dmg)

the statue passive soothing mist is 50% of the main soothing so its basically something lile ysera's gift

You cant cast the other  spells instantly when you channel soothing like it was in wod/mop

you cant cast any other spell meanwhile or the channeling will break and you have to wait for a while to re apply it

problems with mw:

- Mistwalk in its current state on top of all the other mobility

- Counteract magic

- instant Enveloping probably healing for way too much while effuse /flash heal/ sux

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<