Photo

Generally BoPing Vendetta as AvengingCrusader Hpal?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 Moosex

Moosex

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:10 PM

Piece of advice: get in shape physically and mentally fatty boy

classic ad hominem play, why are you even bringing that up in an argument?

Posted Image

#22 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:18 PM

classic ad hominem play, why are you even bringing that up in an argument?

look at his face, there lays your answer

on a serious note: he entered this thread by saying "angrypie is the reason why i think every disc is a moron". What kinda answer do you expect me to give to this brilliant position ? 

Edited by Angrypiexx, 28 October 2016 - 03:38 PM.

#23 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:27 PM

fucking freaks who dont even play pala giving the poor guy false info(people need to stop coming to AJ for help), jaime and i called it a while ago, uegenes autism has cooled off alot since leg(and i respect most of his posts now) and its now the rise of king autist angrypie

#24 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:37 PM

its funny, Jaimes goal atm is to be the best player and do well in college(which he is already) if you ask any top player who has been at the top for a long time, loony, raiku, etc. they wont deny jaime is 1 of the best players in the game for the past 2-3 seasons atleast, so stop trying to talk shit about his physical health and whatever bullshit you can think of when he is doing ALOT better than you are, you have been around longer than him and where exactly are you? its pathetic you come on an arena site and talk shit about somebody irl when you are hiding behind your pc, post a pic and take the abuse EVERY single 1 of us will give you and then feel free to continue talking shit about peoples physical health, fucking trash. @angrypiexx

#25 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:53 PM

Piece of advice: get in shape physically and mentally fatty boy 

Without defending Jaime, i always thought that physical and body insults in a forum/internet are not really efficient.

Posted Image

#26 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:58 PM

I am not saying wod was any good, i am just saying legion is equally shitty if you consider the fact they can interact with pvp completely freely. Given your prestigious s15 mop hunter hero title I guess you have no idea what the game used to be before the pandas hit it. Which is why you find this xpac any respectable.

1. I got glad I'm a shaman in mop
2. I have played since vanilla (not that it matters at all in this discussion because we are talking about wod/legion so once again you make no sense)
3. A majority of people who have been playing this game since at least bc has been saying legion is the most fun they have had since wrath/bc

Legion pvp has its flaws, but no expansions pvp was perfect.

Also https://m.youtube.co...h?v=syHgJ5iE-gM

Ya best expansion.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#27 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:01 PM

Also https://m.youtube.co...h?v=syHgJ5iE-gM

This music is absolutely horrible.

And people like that?

Posted Image

#28 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:28 PM

fucking freaks who dont even play pala giving the poor guy false info(people need to stop coming to AJ for help), jaime and i called it a while ago, uegenes autism has cooled off alot since leg(and i respect most of his posts now) and its now the rise of king autist angrypie

and here it comes the mongoloid's best friend. you forgot to defend his "flawless" argument. calling ppl autistic in 2016, you must be some though cookie brah. bragging about insane achievements on a dogshit videogame as it was a sport or something to be proud in life. best part is you putting wow next to college success. lmao, get a grip and some social skills already.
thread derailed pretty fast, but it was still on track whilst me and Eugene debated: we had different ideas yet i didn't see any disrespect going on... then your fatty love came in and randomly insulted me on the basis of nothing at all. now please, remind me who's the autistic here lol.

#29 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:31 PM

And people like that?

I didn't listen to it I just googled destro ele and watched the first video semi displaying what they did in wrath
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#30 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:32 PM

And people like that?

that's a 1300mmr game ... AT BEST. be serious: this is not what high mmr ysed to be back then. btw nowadays you can't successully make an entertaining pvp video cause you have close to zero material to make one. there is no "sick moves" and great display of skills as they dumbed down any aspect of the game. am i wrong on that?

btw Eugene, do you really think destro enanch is better with nowadays design ?

Edited by Angrypiexx, 28 October 2016 - 05:33 PM.

#31 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:39 PM

and here it comes the mongoloid's best friend. you forgot to defend his "flawless" argument. calling ppl autistic in 2016, you must be some though cookie brah. bragging about insane achievements on a dogshit videogame as it was a sport or something to be proud in life. best part is you putting wow next to college success. lmao, get a grip and some social skills already.
thread derailed pretty fast, but it was still on track whilst me and Eugene debated: we had different ideas yet i didn't see any disrespect going on... then your fatty love came in and randomly insulted me on the basis of nothing at all. now please, remind me who's the autistic here lol.

you really are a pathetic person

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

#32 Dafuq

Dafuq
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/1/1/2/1/.
  • 2v2: 1601
  • 3v3: 2482
  • 5v5: 2369
  • RBG: 1649

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:42 PM

Pretty funny how every thread on this site derail and turn into a flame war :P 

#33 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:43 PM

that's a 1300mmr game ... AT BEST. be serious: this is not what high mmr ysed to be back then. btw nowadays you can't successully make an entertaining pvp video cause you have close to zero material to make one. there is no "sick moves" and great display of skills as they dumbed down any aspect of the game. am i wrong on that?

btw Eugene, do you really think destro enanch is better with nowadays design ?

I... was talking about the music. Not the video itself. :D

Posted Image

#34 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:44 PM

you really are a pathetic person
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

great agument m8, would r8 8/8

#35 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:45 PM

great agument m8, would r8 8/8

im not trying to argue anymore, you just really are disgusting

#36 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:54 PM

im not trying to argue anymore, you just really are disgusting

i missed the part where you tried.

#37 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:44 PM

hes not putting wow next to social success, you just wanted to insult me and you have nothing you can actually form a decent argument from so you can only insult me on irl stuff in the hope that I'll get offended from it. It doesn't though, that flame never annoys me and never will; I don't see the point of trying to shame someone for playing wow on a fucking wow fansite. You're a moron. Delete your account.

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#38 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:07 PM

hes not putting wow next to social success, you just wanted to insult me and you have nothing you can actually form a decent argument from so you can only insult me on irl stuff in the hope that I'll get offended from it. It doesn't though, that flame never annoys me and never will; I don't see the point of trying to shame someone for playing wow on a fucking wow fansite. You're a moron. Delete your account.

there is a big fat difference between playing a game (wow or w/e) and "aiming to become great at it" put right next to college success. you are just too dumb to see the difference. are you gonna play the innocent lamb part now ? you came into this thread without even trying to discuss/criticize my ideas/opinion: nope! you came in saying that i am the reason why you believe everyone who plays a priest is an idiot, therefore saying i am one. anything that followed was just an answer to that. so now, lemme get this right, you wanna play the virgin lady role ? do you see the irony in it ? i dont really care about you or about offending you: to me you are worthless, just learn your place.

#39 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:14 PM

My feelings are a little hurt because xoni sort of put me in the same boat as this guy.

But only a little bit.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#40 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:21 PM

My feelings are a little hurt because xoni sort of put me in the same boat as this guy.
But only a little bit.

you wish you were

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<