Photo

Generally BoPing Vendetta as AvengingCrusader Hpal?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Garrockz

Garrockz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 1935
  • RBG: 1813

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:56 AM

was playing rmpala at 2k mmr when the mage decided to quit on me as i refused to straight out BoP every target that Vendetta gets popped on.

I see the reasoning behind it, removing the Vendetta debuff, but with offensive Wings we only got one BoP every 5 minutes, and if i manage to outheal Vendetta, should i really BoP it nevertheless? Seems like not trading off CDs effectively to me. Mage yet claimed his 2,4k hpal partner always does it and refused to go on playing with me anymore as "BoPing Vendetta is Meta" and i was "not willing to take advice".

I understand its a legit strat when playing Blessed Hands but with Avenging Crusader?

Any high CR Avenging Crusader Hpal that can give me his opinion to this?

Killin' shit since 2004.

#2 Garrockz

Garrockz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:54 AM

Anybody can give me an opinion here that has valid xp playing that spec? Im almost certain im doing right, but only almost.

Killin' shit since 2004.

#3 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 27 October 2016 - 03:09 AM

your mage friend is a moron. 5mins cd vs 1.5. as mage rogue pala
u can do lots of stuff: peel or outheal rather easilly. different if he wants to keep offensive but it's very situational. everyone playing "i see ability X i pop ability Y" is a mongoloid, results of the last 3shitty xpacs (mop, wod and this piece of shit, legion)

#4 Violatrix

Violatrix
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Discipline 0/2/1/0/2/1
  • RBG: 1790
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:45 PM

your mage friend is a moron. 5mins cd vs 1.5. as mage rogue pala
u can do lots of stuff: peel or outheal rather easilly. different if he wants to keep offensive but it's very situational. everyone playing "i see ability X i pop ability Y" is a mongoloid, results of the last 3shitty xpacs (mop, wod and this piece of shit, legion)

^  Pretty much this.  If you aren't having a problem healing through it, the mage needs to go $#@! himself.  Using a major cooldown when you don't have to is the very pinnacle of "bad."  

Also, you might point out to him (if you even want to waste your time doing so) the grand irony of criticizing you for being unwilling to take advice while at the same time refusing to even consider your point of view.

Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:  http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

Feral tears  :wub:

#5 zenton

zenton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 27 October 2016 - 11:13 PM

Please choose at least one of from below:

- Argument from authority / Genetics

- Argument from popularity

- Ad hominem

- Argument from anecdotes

- Bandwagon

- False dichotomy

As a bonus, you may also choose:

- Argument from being an irritating idiot

.. oh the beauty of logical FALLACIES

ON: ofc it is not justified to say that you ALWAYS have to bop vendetta. Who in his fucking mind could come to this assertion...

#6 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 27 October 2016 - 11:16 PM

ON: ofc it is not justified to say that you ALWAYS have to bop vendetta. Who in his fucking mind could come to this assertion...

it's called SCRIPTED PVP. worked wonders during wod. That tells you how shit the game was. yet, i am afraid to say that it was still much better (or at least enjoyable) than this rubbish 

#7 zenton

zenton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:07 AM

it's called SCRIPTED PVP. worked wonders during wod. That tells you how shit the game was. yet, i am afraid to say that it was still much better (or at least enjoyable) than this rubbish 

However one may call it, it's still a logical fallacy - wich basically means it's a shit argument and either/both the proposition or/and the conclusion are flawed :) (only thing to do to prove it is to show a situation where boping a vendetta is a bad decision).

#8 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:08 AM

Man I'm sorry but after reading a lot of your posts you really have the worst opinions on this site.

On what grounds can you possibly think legion is worse than wod. In any aspect of pvp. Wod was full of kicking botting, scripted, flavor of the month trash pvp. You saw the same 2-3 comps you played against every day and you knew exactly how the fight was going to go to the point where you could write an essay describing word for word what you were going to do and what your team was going to do over the course of the whole fight.

And if the scripted pvp wasn't bad enough 2200-2700 was full of kick botting rogues/warriors, spell reflect bots instant reflecting ground traps, and rogues instant gouging disengage to piss you off even more just in case you thought it couldn't get worse.

Bgs weren't a thing. The only world pvp we had was trashran. And if something was op it STAYED op for a long time. When Ferals and bm hunters were one of the strongest comps in 6.0 they buffed us both by 20%.

Since legion has been out every class and spec has had at least a taste of viablility and the op ones have came and quickly dwendled to stable. Every time I que I see a different comp and the games are always different.

Wod was out for 2 years and tell me all the comps/classes you that were complained about being op.

Mages Hunters Druids and rogues?

With some op melee cleaves?

Legion has been out 2 months and I have heard people complain on this sight about:

Fire mages, then frost mages
Ferals
Demon hunters damage
Warrior damage
Outlaw rogues then sub rogues now sin rogues
Resto shamans output
Enhance shamans damage
Now boomkins
Bm hunters damage
Ret Paladins utility
Holy Paladins avengening crusade
Ww monks
Mw monks
Aff locks damage, then demo locks, now destro locks

Basically my friend you are just talking out your rear.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#9 Garrockz

Garrockz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:20 AM

"long long post about Legion PvP being fine."

/sign.

Its the first time for me actually continously playing rated since Wrath.

Killin' shit since 2004.

#10 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:24 AM

no i am not. You know why ? Because a simple fuckin fact: this expansion was meant to be a BIG CHANGE. for the fist time (despite players askin for it since the dawn of time) they divided the effects/stats abilities have in pvp from the counterparts in pve. The first time this happened was for warrior's colossus smash if i recall properly. So wait, hang on this fact: they can do whatever the fuck they want because they leave pve untouched whilst million times before they were like " sure guys, you are right .. but if we touch this/that pve is gonna be a mess". Still there ? good. So now you have this UNREAL freedom, you can virtually do WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT yet they still come up with a piece of shit game. Today i died in PS in a Bash by frost dk balance druid. Their dmg buff is beyond retarded, they literally melt shit up. Was that avoidable ? fuck yes it was. The game design in Wod was shit, this one is no better. you talk about variety of comps... who gives a fuck. I'd rather have a fun game with 6/7 comps running than this shit game where u get oneshot randomly by braindead crap. Class like ferals being virtually unstoppable and capable of moving in LOS without sacrificing anything, monk healer cast while moving, statue healing and joke perma aura mastery, boomking and destro locks lol, assa rogue, buffing frost mage after rightfully nerfing them, counterstrike totem, awful bad demo lock design, enanch random dmg, resto shammy hex 10 secs and aura mastery for 20 secs after1 interrupt, druid mobility, auto ability like ww monk heal proc and bubble for rets, paladin mount up freedom run usain bolt mode, tank specs being viable (see prot), bop while attacking, paralysis (i fuckin hate this joker ability), running around fist of fury... dude.. really?  how is this remotely decent? demon hunters ? they can't balance this game and keep creating this braindead shit. come on, you can't tell me the state of the game is decent.
Hilarious you mentioned world pvp... right ... you mean world oneshots ? 

Pvp wise tho, cause for the rest the game is actually really good: pve, dungeons, raids, world quests system. i like all of that. 

#11 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:30 AM

no i am not. You know why ? Because a simple fuckin fact: this expansion was meant to be a BIG CHANGE. for the fist time (despite players askin for it since the dawn of time) they divided the effects/stats abilities have in pvp from the counterparts in pve. The first time this happened was for warrior's colossus smash if i recall properly. So wait, hang on this fact: they can do whatever the fuck they want because they leave pve untouched whilst million times before they were like " sure guys, you are right .. but if we touch this/that pve is gonna be a mess". Still there ? good. So now you have this UNREAL freedom, you can virtually do WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT yet they still come up with a piece of shit game. Today i died in PS in a Bash by frost dk balance druid. Their dmg buff is beyond retarded, they literally melt shit up. Was that avoidable ? fuck yes it was. The game design in Wod was shit, this one is no better. you talk about variety of comps... who gives a fuck. I'd rather have a fun game with 6/7 comps running than this shit game where u get oneshot randomly by braindead crap. Class like ferals being virtually unstoppable and capable of moving in LOS without sacrificing anything, monk healer cast while moving, statue healing and joke perma aura mastery, boomking and destro locks lol, assa rogue, buffing frost mage after rightfully nerfing them, counterstrike totem, awful bad demo lock design, enanch random dmg, resto shammy hex 10 secs and aura mastery for 20 secs after1 interrupt, druid mobility, auto ability like ww monk heal proc and bubble for rets, paladin mount up freedom run usain bolt mode, tank specs being viable (see prot), bop while attacking, paralysis (i fuckin hate this joker ability), running around fist of fury... dude.. really?  how is this remotely decent? demon hunters ? they can't balance this game and keep creating this braindead shit. come on, you can't tell me the state of the game is decent.
Hilarious you mentioned world pvp... right ... you mean world oneshots ? 
Pvp wise tho, cause for the rest the game is actually really good: pve, dungeons, raids, world quests system. i like all of that.

I could argue with you all day but nothing will get through to you. It's just easier to say you have no idea what you are talking about (cause you don't) and leave it at that. Basically all you had to say was that legion pvp is worse than wod and you instantly lose all credibility. You're the kid trying to convince everyone that digimon is better than pokemon, no ones gunna listen boo
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#12 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:54 AM

Being oneshot for no reasons?
Someone didn't face any destro/elem in pve gear in Wotlk no? :D
Posted Image

#13 Garrockz

Garrockz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:31 PM

I could argue with you all day but nothing will get through to you. It's just easier to say you have no idea what you are talking about (cause you don't) and leave it at that. Basically all you had to say was that legion pvp is worse than wod and you instantly lose all credibility. You're the kid trying to convince everyone that digimon is better than pokemon, no ones gunna listen boo

but but... i liked digimon :(

And the fmage buff was just. Ofc they couldve done it a bit more beautiful than just making Glacial Spike hit for 1 million+, but hey, its blizz. And i dont know but destro bothers me way more atm as they can pretty much spamcast 4 glacial spikes in a row. Plus fDK is gonna get toned down in pvp for sure. They just let them have their moment now and in 1-2 weeks dmg in pvp will get adjusted. The PvP team is a bit on the slow side. But give them their chance.

And as for WPvP, im playing on US-Emerald Dream so i can rightfully claim to be on one of the most active wpvp realms in this game. And its not a mess. If youre constantly getting raped, maybe up your game a bit, get some Gunpowder Charges, pick the right follower, Stack up on Pots, collect regional buffs if applicable.

Killin' shit since 2004.

#14 Gigana

Gigana
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/0/1/1/1
  • 3v3: 480
  • 5v5: 1243
  • RBG: 384

Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:06 PM

Basically all you had to say was that legion pvp is worse than wod and you instantly lose all credibility.

+1

I have great fun in Legion pvp and the only thing I don't like about it is that the season will probably end before I complete my elite transmog.

WoD pvp (also, WoD in general) made me quit the game 3 months into the expansion.

Posted Image

#15 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:13 PM

I am not saying wod was any good, i am just saying legion is equally shitty if you consider the fact they can interact with pvp completely freely. Given your prestigious s15 mop hunter hero title I guess you have no idea what the game used to be before the pandas hit it. Which is why you find this xpac any respectable.

#16 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:17 PM

angrypie is the reason I think every disc is a moron

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#17 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:20 PM

Being oneshot for no reasons?
Someone didn't face any destro/elem in pve gear in Wotlk no? :D

https://www.twitch.t...xzy1/v/97222295

yup, great videogame

angrypie is the reason I think every disc is a moron

coming from a guy who fotm every time he can and manages to get SHIT on every time he tries to participate to a tournament despite his life being entirely dedicated to this game.. well.. sorry to say fatty boy, but it doesn't hurt me that much 

#18 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:31 PM

https://www.twitch.t...xzy1/v/97222295
yup, great videogame

coming from a guy who fotm every time he can and manages to get SHIT on every time he tries to participate to a tournament despite his life being entirely dedicated to this game.. well.. sorry to say fatty boy, but it doesn't hurt me that much

? I placed top 3 in nearly every tourney I played in last expac, and qualified from the first cup I played in every time, if you, a random guy who paid for a glad boost in s11 wants to try and flame me pls get something more substantial, esp considering you wouldn't even make it out of a bo548 in a tourney =].

(Oh and I don't fotm, I just play shaman just like you play disc, except I'm actually good at my class)

Edited by jaimee, 28 October 2016 - 02:32 PM.

#19 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:59 PM

? I placed top 3 in nearly every tourney I played in last expac, and qualified from the first cup I played in every time, if you, a random guy who paid for a glad boost in s11 wants to try and flame me pls get something more substantial, esp considering you wouldn't even make it out of a bo548 in a tourney =].

(Oh and I don't fotm, I just play shaman just like you play disc, except I'm actually good at my class)

no, you do fotm, you just swap between the most convenient spec atm. You started off as elemental when lsd was a joker comp (yet you defended it) and ended up playing turbo in wod and beast cleave in legion (wouldn't surprise me if you played demo enanch too).

This being said, coming from a gladiator SSA user, banned from official tournies because boosting other ppl using their accounts therefore ruining the game for everyone else (yeah bro, keep saying i paid for a boost, the fact you do something wrong, doens't mean everyone does) and likely punished for interrupt hacks (can't recall, was it you or your homo warrior friend ?), anything you say makes absolutely no difference. 

Piece of advice: get in shape physically and mentally fatty boy 

#20 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:07 PM

no, you do fotm, you just swap between the most convenient spec atm. You started off as elemental when lsd was a joker comp (yet you defended it) and ended up playing turbo in wod and beast cleave in legion (wouldn't surprise me if you played demo enanch too).

This being said, coming from a gladiator SSA user, banned from official tournies because boosting other ppl using their accounts therefore ruining the game for everyone else (yeah bro, keep saying i paid for a boost, the fact you do something wrong, doens't mean everyone does) and likely punished for interrupt hacks (can't recall, was it you or your homo warrior friend ?), anything you say makes absolutely no difference. 

Piece of advice: get in shape physically and mentally fatty boy 

:D you dont seem to know much, considering practically everything you wrote here is inaccurate or completely incorrect 

Edited by jaimee, 28 October 2016 - 03:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<