Photo

Warrior 3s? viability after 7.1?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Thebestlol

Thebestlol

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:41 PM

so.. what comps are most viable with warrior in 3s right now?

what comp can we actually do as good as a ret, rogue, or enh?

damage is already shit outside of our 4 second burst windows. which no matter how you time it you usually end up cc'd unless you're facing a melee cleave. 

our only utility is spell reflect - everything is spammable except hex anyway. and shockwave, which we have to give up mobility to be able to take a stun..

seriously? what comp? has anyone tried kfc or kitty?

Edited by Thebestlol, 24 October 2016 - 09:57 PM.

#2 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:33 PM

Playing WLS and WMD/S and bouncing between 2.2-2.4k mmr

Feels horrible though. Almost every single loss could be averted if I was an Enh or Rogue. What's worse is we play really really well most of the time I que with main mates but it just seems nigh impossible to climb any higher.

I know TSG may work with some people but outside of that stupid cleave style of play which no one really enjoys nothing else is even viable.

I'm usually very optimistic but atm it's gone past >be better than the people you face. Even a 1700 enhance or 1500 rogue brings more to the table than you. This isn't an over exaggeration it's the truth. That said I'll continue to struggle on my warrior and meet one TSG war out of every 50 games (because you never ever meet any other warriors anymore) and just try learn SP or something. Tbh it's really really rough even if you do convince people who are decent to lose with you (or drag you up).

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#3 justicecute

justicecute
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1593
  • 3v3: 1642
  • 5v5: 1628
  • RBG: 1914

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:03 AM

Playing WLS and WMD/S and bouncing between 2.2-2.4k mmr

Feels horrible though. Almost every single loss could be averted if I was an Enh or Rogue. What's worse is we play really really well most of the time I que with main mates but it just seems nigh impossible to climb any higher.

I know TSG may work with some people but outside of that stupid cleave style of play which no one really enjoys nothing else is even viable.
I'm usually very optimistic but atm it's gone past >be better than the people you face. Even a 1700 enhance or 1500 rogue brings more to the table than you. This isn't an over exaggeration it's the truth. That said I'll continue to struggle on my warrior and meet one TSG war out of every 50 games (because you never ever meet any other warriors anymore) and just try learn SP or something. Tbh it's really really rough even if you do convince people who are decent to lose with you (or drag you up).

Sorry we trained your shaman like that man ): Warriors are so rare now i actually dont forget any other warriors i face. I quit ret to be viable for once, now warrior is literally worse than ret was in wod. FeelsBadMan

i sold my account zeynaa isnt mine anymore

#4 Aylien

Aylien
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • CN-荆棘谷
  • Battle Group 14
  • Talents: 武器 2/1/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1489
  • LocationChina 重庆

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:43 AM

Warrior is good when be trained, but nobody train a warrior.. Might go warr/demo, tank cleave.

Edit:
No longer viable when hamstring nerf, I think.

Edited by Aylien, 25 October 2016 - 05:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<