Photo

ww in 2v2 talents, playstyle and partners.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GrandalMurmillo

GrandalMurmillo
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/2/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2395
  • 3v3: 2426
  • RBG: 1803

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:54 PM

Hello, im currently playing my ww monk in 2v2, with a Disc friend.

so far i Have played alot with Whirling dragon punch over serenity.

i find it to be stronger than serenity in 2v2? the overall dmg increase seems noticeable, and earth wind and fire is decent. What is your opinion on Serenity vs Whirling dragon punch. ( i play serenity vs dbl dps teams )

what are you guys playing in 2s, and how strong are we compared to Assa/enhance with healers?

and finally, what healer is the best for us ? i imagine that disc is good for the offensive dispell, but your opinion?

#2 xDamnationx

xDamnationx
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1662
  • 3v3: 1839
  • RBG: 768

Posted 20 October 2016 - 01:02 AM

Hello, im currently playing my ww monk in 2v2, with a Disc friend.

so far i Have played alot with Whirling dragon punch over serenity.

i find it to be stronger than serenity in 2v2? the overall dmg increase seems noticeable, and earth wind and fire is decent. What is your opinion on Serenity vs Whirling dragon punch. ( i play serenity vs dbl dps teams )

what are you guys playing in 2s, and how strong are we compared to Assa/enhance with healers?

and finally, what healer is the best for us ? i imagine that disc is good for the offensive dispell, but your opinion?

Serenity + Artifact right when Touch of Death goes off can almost 1 shot someone. I can't imagine going anything else. When Legion was released I wanted to stick with WDP because it felt way more natural with Hit Combo since you can't just Serenity + Spam BoK anymore. But the damage didn't see very high and SEF is way too scaled down in PvP for it to be useable.

I'd imagine disc and resto shaman just like pretty much every other 2s comp doing a DPS/healer setup.

#3 GrandalMurmillo

GrandalMurmillo
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/2/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2395
  • 3v3: 2426
  • RBG: 1803

Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:26 AM

maybe its because i lack some traits, but when i use serenity and the combo people rarely goes below 40%

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<