• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/2/1/1/1/0
  • 3v3: 1547
  • RBG: 576

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:48 AM

Hi guys,

Ive come back to legion after a very long break and noticed that alot of BM CC has been removed (freezing trap and explosive trap).

BM damage is pretty self explanatory but i am finding it hard to peel/keep CC on targets. I also find that our self healing is second to none compared to most other dps and find my self losing to druids who stick bleeds up and Los me while healing for more than my pets can damage them i waste away. Does anyone have any advice on this?

Also are there any current BM streamers/up to date gameplay videos out there?

Thanks

#2 Maccadin

Maccadin
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Barthilas
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/0/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1421
  • 3v3: 767
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:50 AM

Because BM has limited CC and our best comps lack CC in general ret/bm and beast cleave, focus viper sting on the healer and targeting a DPS is a good way to put strong pressure without CC.

Are you playing 2v2 double dps/healer or 3v3?

I'm playing BM/ret in 2v2 and can't for the life of me beat feral/healer. The best I can do is get stuns taken off me from my ret, freedom from my ret, disengage the leap and use cheetah in conjunction with a slow on the druid or freedom on myself, also binding shot on cd lined up with hawk for pressure.

BM hunter streams are hard to come by Glinkz was streaming but haven't seen him or anyone streaming BM since the 10% agi nerf. Theres a good video up on skillcapped showing a beastcleave vs TSG by Pancakez and has some good hunter advice.

#3 Immvp

Immvp
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1725
  • 3v3: 2531
  • RBG: 1722

Posted 25 October 2016 - 11:21 PM

Reroll, posthaste got nerfed today from 8 seconds to 5 seconds when our mobility/survivability was already trash tier. We are at bottom of the barrel when it comes to arena representation at high rating.

Edited by Immvp, 25 October 2016 - 11:22 PM.

#4 Maccadin

Maccadin
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Barthilas
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 October 2016 - 04:32 AM

Reroll, posthaste got nerfed today from 8 seconds to 5 seconds when our mobility/survivability was already trash tier. We are at bottom of the barrel when it comes to arena representation at high rating.

Is viper sting also now a 45 second cd 6 second duration? at work atm but if it is i'll take your advice and re-roll.

#5 Call Me Teranaye

Call Me Teranaye
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2969
  • 3v3: 3078
  • 5v5: 1734
  • RBG: 2079

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:47 AM

Is viper sting also now a 45 second cd 6 second duration? at work atm but if it is i'll take your advice and re-roll.

yep,BM also got a ninja 15% BW nerf (on top of the 20% agility that has already been reduced) and viper sting removed.

this spec is now absolute trash.

#6 Maccadin

Maccadin
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Barthilas
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 October 2016 - 08:05 AM

yep,BM also got a ninja 15% BW nerf (on top of the 20% agility that has already been reduced) and viper sting removed.

this spec is now absolute trash.

That 15% apparently is a bug with the bestial fury talent and you'd HOPE they'd hotfix that ASAP.

Even with that 15% back I don't think it's viable at all and I'm now 27 traits BM :mellow:

What do I do now? Try survival/MM I suppose...

#7 Satsubatsu

Satsubatsu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 960

Posted 26 October 2016 - 01:05 PM

I saw Glinksz streaming yesterday and it was painful to watch him getting destroyed at 1900mmr. Think I might look into leveling my Frost DK till they sort this out. I prefer that over the melee survival playstyle. 

#8 acushi

acushi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/1

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:48 AM

I saw Glinksz streaming yesterday and it was painful to watch him getting destroyed at 1900mmr. Think I might look into leveling my Frost DK till they sort this out. I prefer that over the melee survival playstyle. 

Thats exactly how I feel at the moment.  I was getting cucked by assasination in 7.0 and then now its ww/fdk comps or destro/boomie

Literally just fucking PVE in the arena now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bm, hunter, pvp, arena, survival

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<