• Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2318
  • 3v3: 2622
  • 5v5: 2528

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:03 PM

Very bad changes, they almost missed the mark on every single thing.

Good changes:

- CC immune change to Iceform

- Pure of Heart nerfed

- Mistwalk bug fixed

Bad changes:

- Everything else

This hotfix actually buffs assassination laddering, since they are like 20% OP but pure of heart used to keep them in check.

They completely missed why enhance is stupid (stormbringer rng with no icd) - hint: you are still going to die to them instantly sometimes. Also there is a "unintended" "bug" with enhance that allows them to do insane damage, which probably won't be fixed.

Nerfing BM by 10% is probably the most confusing nerf I have ever seen. Hunters are one of the least represented classes in arena. BM and MM are pretty close to each other before the nerf, and now all the hunters will have to respec, but with Artifacts that will literally take weeks.

MW Soothing change was probably not intended to be in the game until 7.1 to counter the pve buff to soothing mist. 

This change is just like the first set of changes, all it does is throw the ball completely to a new set of fotm shit. Remember when every game was DH/War?

No nerfs to demo, no nerfs to feral, no nerfs to spriest, no nerfs to rsham, no nerfs to prot pally. Rogues are even more broken than before. WW/DK is still probably hidden OP, and even stronger now.

I don't understand why they can't just get actual imput on changes before they do it. They release the changes they are putting in 7.1 and they are pretty good, but then they hotfix in other changes that should come in 7.1 with no input or thinking what it will actually do to the ladder. 

Here is the current spec breakdown inside Gladiator+ range:

sqhINyo.png

Match the nerfs to the spots on the list and you will notice a few disturbing things.

EDIT: I just saw that 7.1 is coming out in a 10 days. Apparently the season won't be ending with 7.1 (?)

This is now pretty confusing, because the mw nerf will get reverted in 10 days, and the nerf to rshams comes then. So, for the next 10 days people will just wait unless they play something that is getting nerfed?

Edited by Regent, 14 October 2016 - 09:12 PM.

#22 zzatbrah

zzatbrah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2436
  • 5v5: 956
  • RBG: 1657

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:06 PM

i truly don't think enhance is as retarded as everyone else seems to think but since i'm so outnumbered i'm guessing it's just from me not qing enough and/or there being no good shamans on NA

i think they should have hit mutilate much, much harder and buffed sub a bit to make up for it.

im not sure demo needs any nerfs, although the statue is just flat out retarded. no number tuning will fix that, the actual mechanic is retarded.

feral healing needs to get looked at, either the strength of the healing or the mana cost(or regen of feral).

spriest damage could receive a very small nerf, maybe 5% int

i dont necessarily think resto shamans healing need nerfs, maybe buff priest and druid healing + mana regen. feels like most of the games i lose are because i oom so god damn fast(this might be different playing druid mage havent played yet), although that is a side effect from my heals being weak as shit. 

the 20 second aura mastery on shaman lock out needs to removed or heavily nerfed, in addition to monks insane aura mastery/mobility. they can have one, not both.

i dont think much else is too insane

edit: oh ya how the fck is relentless + orc racial not nerfed...for real man LMAO i predicted that would be nerfed the first week of the season but i don't think they're even aware it's problematic

Edited by zzatbrah, 14 October 2016 - 08:34 PM.

#23 Sosseri

Sosseri
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 2/1/0/2/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2785
  • 3v3: 2868
  • 5v5: 2518
  • RBG: 2400

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:16 PM

how did your spec dodge the hammer

demo doesn't even need any nerfs, only thing that makes demo OP is having Soul skin + Demon skin and Dark pact, that is changing in 7.1

Posted ImagePosted Image

#24 Octania

Octania
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2211
  • 3v3: 2138

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:38 PM

Anyone care to explain to me in what way it made sense to nerf BM? It's not like it was even present in regionals or tearing up the ladder...

Sláystation's Flame Shock hits Octania for 1337 Fire.

#25 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:43 PM

Anyone care to explain to me in what way it made sense to nerf BM? It's not like it was even present in regionals or tearing up the ladder...

Because when the other retard specs get nerfed and the things that counter it gets nerfed it makes sense to also tone it down. Besides it's not going to cripple the spec and it already is more than fine.

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#26 Sosseri

Sosseri
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:52 PM

wait the new patch is in around 10 days, does this also mean a new season?!

Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:56 PM

wait the new patch is in around 10 days, does this also mean a new season?!

People guessed that 7.1 would be the new season because the datamining contained the info to have the next 4 prestige levels. 

Basically it is all fucked. If the season doesn't end in 10 days, and 7.1 comes out, a lot of things are changed. The fact they made these changes now made me think the season would last a while and then 7.1 would end the season and the changes are intended for next season.

If 7.1 comes out in 10 days, a lot of the nerfs/buffs from today will only be relevant for 10 days. I just won't even queue until 7.1 at this rate. But there is so many sweeping changes in 7.1 to class mechanics, it will be like an entirely different season where nothing from the first 6 weeks mattered at all.

If 7.1 is actually the end of the season, then the next 10 days will be a mess because none of the classes who got nerfed will queue, people who are already safe rank 1 will try to sit.

At this rate they should just end the season at 7.1 and make a few additional tweaks and then Legion season 2 could actually be pretty good. I dont think they are THAT far from having the game in a good state.

Because when the other retard specs get nerfed and the things that counter it gets nerfed it makes sense to also tone it down. Besides it's not going to cripple the spec and it already is more than fine.

MM is better than BM now, and all the hunters have to spend the next month grinding AP to switch. Something they said they wanted to avoid.

Edited by Regent, 14 October 2016 - 09:14 PM.

#28 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:11 PM

- Pure of Heart nerfed

It's actually a buff for hpal, but shhhh :D

WW/DK is still probably hidden OP

200.gif#6

(Necrotic strike is completely butchered, but frost is buff - enchant working in arena for example)

Posted Image

#29 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:16 PM

If 7.1 is actually the end of the season

pretty sure the Nighthold raid patch in Jan/Feb will be the start of season 2, unless they are planning on releasing a new season without higher ilvl gear - so absolutely nothing new to grind for, which goes against the entire point of this diablo themed expansion

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 14 October 2016 - 09:18 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#30 Sosseri

Sosseri
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:46 PM

Would be weird if they already released new season on the patch, I mean they haven't even done the two week notice.

Also there's 6 seasons in this expansion, so maybe?!

Edited by Sosseri, 14 October 2016 - 09:47 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#31 Freshqtz

Freshqtz

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:53 PM

Moving moonkin's moon spells to the arcane school is actually a pretty serious buff, prior to that if you locked a moonkin on one of those it fucked them so hard (can't use anything, can't skin, etc). 

All in all these changes are pretty nice but there's a ton of stupid shit that still needs to be nerfed like orc relentless, feral offhealing, and so on. 

#32 Caricya

Caricya
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/1/0

Posted 14 October 2016 - 11:13 PM

so fixes not live yet? cuz all the same on arena

#33 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:16 AM

no way they would end a season after 1 month.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#34 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:55 AM

no way they would end a season after 1 month.

It is pretty interesting. It would keep the game much more interesting. Seasons should be pretty short I think.

This expansion is unique as it seems they intend to:

1. Have major patches more often.

2. Do sweeping changes in these patches.

This will cause players to eventually just stop PvPing until the last week of the season at all, or it will cause people to sit rating after they receive nerfs/changes to their class or comp.

They need shorter seasons, and do the changes between seasons. They don't even need to add new PvP gear with the new system. All they need to do is recolor the glad mount a few more times and come up with a few new season names.

#35 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/2/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1756
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 960

Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:41 AM

wrong way to nerf mw imo.

mw ran oom pretty fast against heavy single target damage (at least on beta).

so I guess they are fine single target wise, because they have to cast vivify and will go oom / are interruptable from now and then.

just op and dumb as fuck against magic dot teams (maybe I'm biased). renewing usally does 15% of your overall heal and as soon as you specc counteract magic it does 45% of your healing. and the hot auto spreads itself, last for 25? seconds and doesn't cost a fair amount of mana and gets amplified by enveloping mist* (another +30%).

who cares about 10% less soothing mist output, it doesnt heal that much overall anways. the statue now does like 1% less overall heal. the statue still shouldn't channel soothing mist permanantly on it's own imo.

then you'd specc the chi-chi crane thingy and people will have an actual time frame when it is on cooldown where they can kill something, maybe (probably not cause renewing mist).

Edited by Siuox, 15 October 2016 - 05:44 AM.

#36 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:55 PM

wrong way to nerf mw imo.

mw ran oom pretty fast against heavy single target damage (at least on beta).

so I guess they are fine single target wise, because they have to cast vivify and will go oom / are interruptable from now and then.

just op and dumb as fuck against magic dot teams (maybe I'm biased). renewing usally does 15% of your overall heal and as soon as you specc counteract magic it does 45% of your healing. and the hot auto spreads itself, last for 25? seconds and doesn't cost a fair amount of mana and gets amplified by enveloping mist* (another +30%).

who cares about 10% less soothing mist output, it doesnt heal that much overall anways. the statue now does like 1% less overall heal. the statue still shouldn't channel soothing mist permanantly on it's own imo.

then you'd specc the chi-chi crane thingy and people will have an actual time frame when it is on cooldown where they can kill something, maybe (probably not cause renewing mist).

Renewing Mist doesn't spread anymore on its own. What you see is Thunder Tea 3x Renewing Mists and then using an honor talent to have vivify renew the duration indefinitely. I already take Chiji vs dot cleaves anyways, so the statue change doesn't affect anything in that regards.

#37 EverRog

EverRog
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1569
  • 3v3: 2152
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1547

Posted 15 October 2016 - 04:00 PM

Season will not end with 7.1 

Holinka tweet: https://twitter.com/...299938174545920

#38 Caricya

Caricya
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/1/0

Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:08 PM

ofc not lol, who ever thought that the season will ends after 1month

Edited by Caricya, 15 October 2016 - 05:09 PM.

#39 Atosy

Atosy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/2/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1557
  • 3v3: 3078
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 1740

Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:27 PM

EN: s1

Nighthold: s2

7.2 patch will have: s3-s4

7.3 patch (probably this is were we kill sargeras): s5-s6

They already said that every raid tier will have 2 seasons. (EN and Nighthold are 1 raid tier)

#40 zyther

zyther
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Barthilas
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Blood 1/0/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2427
  • 3v3: 2403
  • 5v5: 2000
  • RBG: 1844

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:56 PM

Guess we have destro locks deleting us in 10 days now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<