• Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 1952

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:20 AM

Hotfixes: October 13

Official Blizzard Quote:

Classes

Druid

• Ironfur no longer incorrectly multiplies Bonus Armor effects from temporary buffs.
  • (Balance) New Moon, Half Moon, and Full Moon are now in the Arcane spell school.

Items

• Spirit Cauldrons no longer have collision.

Player versus Player

Reminder: These changes are only active while in PvP combat situations and do not affect PvE. Many more Honor Talent changes are coming with Patch 7.1, including changes to Destruction Warlocks, Windwalker Monks, Death Knights, Balance Druids, and Restoration Druids.

Mage

Frost

• Ice Form now has a 60 second cooldown (was 45 seconds).
  • Ice Form can no longer be cast while stunned.
  • Ice Form will now cause the Mage to be immune to only stuns, instead of other unintended crowd-control effects, such as Paralysis.
  • Frostbolt no longer deals increased damage in PvP (was a multiplier of +10%).
    • Developers’ Notes: Frost Mages are intended to create burst windows with Shatter and Glacial Spike, but have been reaching unintended levels of damage. By reducing Frostbolt damage, we’re reducing the potential size of Icicles and Glacial Spike burst. The Ice Form fixes should reduce its uptime, which was too high.

Hunter

Beast Mastery

• Beast Mastery Agility reduced by 10% in PvP.
    • Developers’ Notes: We’ve found Beast Mastery damage to be too high, but we don’t feel that it’s due to any specific ability or mechanic, so we’re reducing the overall PvP template.

Monk

Mistweaver

• Mistwalk can no longer be cast while silenced.
  • Soothing Mist healing reduced by 10% in PvP. (Soothing Mist version of Ancient Mistweaver Arts is unaffected.)
  • Soothing Mist healing cast by Summon Jade Serpent Statue reduced by 10% in PvP.
    • Developers’ Notes: Mistweavers been one of our strongest healers. We feel Soothing Mist is doing too much healing per second on its own, making it so that the Mistweaver doesn’t have to use cast-time healing spells as much as other healers, even when their target is taking high amounts of damage. We’re reducing Soothing Mist slightly to address this. Mistwalk was never intended to be used while the Mistweaver was silenced or locked out of Nature, so we’ve fixed that as a bug.

Paladin

• Pure of Heart no longer causes Cleanse to incur a cooldown when it removes poisons and diseases.
  • Pure of Heart no longer triggers when healed by a periodic heal effect, but will trigger when a spell such as Rejuvenation is initially cast.
    • Developers’ Notes: Retribution Paladins are designed to be a formidable damage dealer and also have a protective, counter-control kit for their allies. Pure of Heart is intended to “soft-counter” poisons and diseases, but we feel it’s too strong currently when the Paladin is paired with a healing-over-time healer. Pure of Heart will now only trigger when a healing spell is applied, but not periodically during the spell.

Retribution

• Blessing of Sanctuary now has a 30 second cooldown, up from 25 seconds.
    • Developers’ Notes: Blessing of Sanctuary has proven to be a strong, signature Honor Talent, but we feel its cooldown is too short.

Rogue

Assassination

• System Shock now properly requires an Envenom cast with 5 or more combo points.
  • System Shock’s damage has been reduced by 20%.
  • Assassination’s Agility has been reduced by 5% in PvP.
    • Developers’ Notes: The Assassination Rogue is intended to be a strong, persistent damage dealer that pressures targets but lacks the utility that Outlaw excels in or the mobility that Subtlety provides. We’ve been monitoring their damage and feel its higher than intended, and we’ve found some bugs with System Shock contributed to this. We’ve also altered their PvP template to effectively reduce their damage.

Outlaw

• Control is King will no longer stack Adrenaline Rush above a 3 second duration.
    • Developers’ Notes: Control is King is intended to be an attractive choice for the Outlaw Rogue when within a control oriented team composition. This has worked out a bit too well. Now, subsequent procs of Control of King will no longer add to the duration, and instead will just refresh itself.

Shaman

Enhancement

• Stormstrike’s damage is reduced by 15% in PvP.
  • Heroism and Bloodlust now have a 60 second cooldown when modified by Shamanism (was 45 seconds).
    • Developers’ Notes: The Enhancement Shaman is intended to be a formidable damage dealer who also provides offensive group utility through totems and buffs. Shamanism has been a popular choice for the Enhancement Shaman, allowing them to use Bloodlust/Heroism frequently and also in Arena combat. We like the utility this gives the Shaman, but feel its uptime is too high. Further, we feel the Enhancement Shaman’s burst damage with Stormstrike has been reaching unintended levels.

#2 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:59 AM

Can't complain really they have addressed most of the dumb things atm.

Seems like they are really focusing on making PvP an enjoyable experience this expac top lads.

The return of WLS/WPS is coming lads. I can smell it.

B A S E D H O L I N K A

Edited by Ayrasaurus, 14 October 2016 - 09:04 AM.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#3 abolishedtehe

abolishedtehe
  • Aboballsack
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental
  • 2v2: 1408
  • 3v3: 2917
  • 5v5: 671
  • RBG: 1741

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:18 AM

Can't complain really they have addressed most of the dumb things atm.

Seems like they are really focusing on making PvP an enjoyable experience this expac top lads.

The return of WLS/WPS is coming lads. I can smell it.

B A S E D H O L I N K A

ITSSSSSSSSSS YA BOY AYRASWAG HERE BRINGING YOU ANOTHER TIP TRICKS AND VIDEO CLIPS, TODAY WE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT WPSSSSSS COMING BACK! love u mate for real.

#4 Imtaz

Imtaz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 1/0/1/1/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2519
  • RBG: 1895
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:37 AM

Such minor nerfs to mutilate it feels like

Edited by Imtaz, 14 October 2016 - 09:38 AM.

#5 FeralNisse

FeralNisse
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 575
  • 3v3: 2482
  • 5v5: 192
  • LocationFinland

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:46 AM

Good changes i just wanted to see bigger assa nerfs fuck that specc :|

#6 Fennixqt

Fennixqt
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1199
  • 3v3: 2729
  • RBG: 1335

Posted 14 October 2016 - 10:38 AM

BLESSING NERFS

#7 Mawky

Mawky
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Mal'Ganis
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 2145
  • 3v3: 2529
  • RBG: 1675

Posted 14 October 2016 - 10:46 AM

Good changes i just wanted to see bigger assa nerfs fuck that specc :|

dont we always cry when our boy holinka does those spec-deleting overnerfs? small nerfs in the right direction are much more preferable imo.

but ye fuck assa :D

#8 waniqutie

waniqutie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2405
  • RBG: 1148

Posted 14 October 2016 - 10:47 AM

dont we always cry when our boy holinka does those spec-deleting overnerfs? small nerfs in the right direction are much more preferable imo.

+1

MW nerf PogChamp

Edited by waniqutie, 14 October 2016 - 11:06 AM.

#9 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2375
  • 3v3: 2440
  • RBG: 960

Posted 14 October 2016 - 01:26 PM

Even with a 30 sec cd that ret team trinket is still broken...

#10 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2361
  • RBG: 1831

Posted 14 October 2016 - 02:35 PM

This right here
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#11 Structural

Structural
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 14 October 2016 - 02:40 PM

I'd rather them take smaller steps to nerfing a spec than completely killing it off. Enhance got a nerf and Jaime ain't gonna be happy.

#12 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 14 October 2016 - 03:02 PM

pretty impressive how consistently they manage to nerf the wrong thing about frost mages so far this expansion

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#13 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 14 October 2016 - 03:04 PM

pretty impressive how consistently they manage to nerf the wrong thing about frost mages so far this expansion

Lol.

I'd rather them take smaller steps to nerfing a spec than completely killing it off. Enhance got a nerf and Jaime ain't gonna be happy.

that nerf doesnt matter

Edited by jaimee, 14 October 2016 - 03:04 PM.

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#14 Sosseri

Sosseri
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 2/1/0/2/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2785
  • 3v3: 2868
  • 5v5: 2518
  • RBG: 2400

Posted 14 October 2016 - 03:25 PM

good changes

Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 xDamnationx

xDamnationx
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1662
  • 3v3: 1839
  • RBG: 768

Posted 14 October 2016 - 03:52 PM

What nerfs would you suggest that would be specific to frost only? 

#16 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 14 October 2016 - 04:16 PM

What nerfs would you suggest that would be specific to frost only? 

buff frostbolt pvp damage by 30%, nerf deep shatter to 100% additional frostbolt damage vs frozen targets, so deep shatter frostbolt damage is reduced by 10% overall but non deepshatter frostbolts tickle targets ever so slightly more than they do already

nerf glacial spike pvp damage by 10% - 15% to cancel out the frostbolt damage buff

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 14 October 2016 - 04:20 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#17 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2361
  • RBG: 1831

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:02 PM

buff frostbolt pvp damage by 30%, nerf deep shatter to 100% additional frostbolt damage vs frozen targets, so deep shatter frostbolt damage is reduced by 10% overall but non deepshatter frostbolts tickle targets ever so slightly more than they do already

nerf glacial spike pvp damage by 10% - 15% to cancel out the frostbolt damage buff

So you're not complaining about the buffs, you're trying to change what the class is designed around. That won't change.

Edited by Covlol, 14 October 2016 - 05:04 PM.

Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#18 Fennixqt

Fennixqt
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1199
  • 3v3: 2729
  • RBG: 1335

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:18 PM

good changes

how did your spec dodge the hammer

#19 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:19 PM

mw nerf is nowhere near enough to put them on the right place

#20 xDamnationx

xDamnationx
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1662
  • 3v3: 1839
  • RBG: 768

Posted 14 October 2016 - 06:12 PM

mw nerf is nowhere near enough to put them on the right place

If they didn't nerf Enhance I would be a little more worried for MW. Purge spam + less passive healing means having to spam a shittier heal than Shadow Mend. But with less purges in arena I think they are going to be similar to where they were at before the hotfixes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<