#1 Todorka

Todorka
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:41 AM

1. Worst healing numbers , bound to get worse due to final art trait.

2. Non-existent toolkit to deal with multi target pressure.

3. Worst mobility by far of all healers , doesn't even have a snare removal.

4. Least amount of CC of all healers and while its acceptable to have fear as the only CC , it's essentially the worst due to the mobility issue and the fact that you often fall behind if you try to fear and falling behind is instant game over as disc. Other healers can always hoj/bash/incap you before you ever around a pillar or if you are running at them before you can fear due to the nature of the spell.

5. Mastery is absolutely useless in 3s and yet it's our highiest premade stat. Even if they increased it by 500% it would still probably be dogshit.

6. Artifact ability is a glorifed woltk holy fire and makes no difference. In 99% of the games you  cast it after someone has died already.

7. We have no reactive cd's all are proactive which are punished very easily in high end competition.

#2 waniqutie

waniqutie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 576
  • 3v3: 2197
  • RBG: 1545

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:00 AM

-dont be healbot

-play by cc and if you get stucked being healbot you all die.

-Mobility is bad but acceptable

4. Least amount of CC of all healers and while its acceptable to have fear as the only CC , it's essentially the worst due to the mobility issue and the fact that you often fall behind if you try to fear and falling behind is instant game over as disc. Other healers can always hoj/bash/incap you before you ever around a pillar or if you are running at them before you can fear due to the nature of the spell.

- Mind control? and this is just your own stupidy if you run to paladin when his hoj is up?

5. Mastery is absolutely useless in 3s and yet it's our highiest premade stat. Even if they increased it by 500% it would still probably be dogshit.

- Its shit yes, but I wouldn relate on it 2 much.

6. Artifact ability is a glorifed woltk holy fire and makes no difference. In 99% of the games you  cast it after someone has died already.

-I do good dmg with it, i dont agree.

7. We have no reactive cd's all are proactive which are punished very easily in high end competition.

?? you want like ns with no cooldown? like grace? t.t

I love to play disc atm so I got no love for ya who saying disc is shit.

Edited by Moonies, 12 October 2016 - 02:06 PM.

#3 Todorka

Todorka
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:22 AM

-dont be healbot

-play by cc and if you get stucked being healbot you all die.

-Mobility is bad but acceptable

- Mind control? and this is just your own stupidy if you run to paladin when his hoj is up?

- Its shit yes, but I wouldn relate on it 2 much.

-I do good dmg with it, i dont agree.

?? you want like ns with no cooldown? like grace? t.t

I love to play disc atm so I got no love for ya who saying disc is shit.

1. Don't be healbot ? What is that even supposed to mean? The least amount of healing you need to do is with RMP , guess what rogue/mage are better off with druid even holy pala as seen on ladder and regionals. Just by this point , i know you are an idiot.

2. "play by cc and if you get stucked being healbot you all die"  - which is exactly why we are dogshit compared to other healers, our healing sucks compared to them , especially in multi target pressure. Everyone players with CC , yet at some point if damage is being traded the priest team always falls off.

3. Acceptable at 2300 sure

4. MC is very niche and works only in RMP and 2s , it's not a real CC tool like bash into cyclone , because it effectively disables yourself as well. Who said anything about running to them , bash / hoj always land before fear around a pillar. So you dont want to fear people but you dont want us to be healbots and play by CC , quoting you directly from points 1 and 2. So if you dont CC and dont healbot what are you doing. If you are playing ret/disc/hunter and on the other side is pala/ret/hunter who do you think would win spamming heals? But remember you can't run to him cuze he has hoj up. Idiot.

5. So you thing the class defining stats being absent of your class is not a weakness?

6. You can cast 2 smites and do the same damage, also probably better to cast smites anyway given that light''s wrath has such long casting time and can be los-ed by the time it goes off. That's not even the point , the point is that it doesn't help at all compared to other healing classes.

7. ?! Do you even comprehend english

#4 Hydroxide

Hydroxide
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:31 AM

7. ?! Do you even comprehend english

Don't bash someone's comprehension of what is probably their second language when you can't even construct a proper sentence or use capital letters correctly.

Furthermore stop wanting a class to have everything. Disc is fine and imo it's fun to play.

#5 Todorka

Todorka
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:45 AM

Don't bash someone's comprehension of what is probably their second language when you can't even construct a proper sentence or use capital letters correctly.

Furthermore stop wanting a class to have everything. Disc is fine and imo it's fun to play.

I am not bashing his english , I am bashing his comprehension on a human intellectual level. Also you are doing the same to me , how ironic isn't it , given english is my 3rd language. If disc are so good why they have such good representation on the ladder

https:/ /i.gyazo.com/e93b3be8b5edb8ab62853f5392f37888.png

#6 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:46 AM

blackjack literally dunking on you lol

#7 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:44 PM

I said youre probably playing disc wrong, now youre linking first page.. like why?

Can you link your disc armory it tells a lot more. :)

Hes just talking shit and changing subjects, cant even link his armory. basic 1800 pleb with huge ideas =)

I was being facetious but yeh, I know. Personally, I'm not playing the expac but Disc doesn't look bad when Hydra plays it - to no surprise.

#8 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:49 PM

Disc is in the best spot it has been in a long time. Listing off discs flaws doesn't make for a good argument btw. Considering you are forgetting that disc has a passive 30% damage reduction, is meant to be focused toward being offensive with atonement and smite, only healer with 2 schools of healing, only class to remove bubbles andblocks, and are still able to remove hots, bops, and buffs. Discs are fine. Go watch hydra play or something and learn
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#9 Todorka

Todorka
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:03 PM

Disc is in the best spot it has been in a long time. Listing off discs flaws doesn't make for a good argument btw. Considering you are forgetting that disc has a passive 30% damage reduction, is meant to be focused toward being offensive with atonement and smite, only healer with 2 schools of healing, only class to remove bubbles andblocks, and are still able to remove hots, bops, and buffs. Discs are fine. Go watch hydra play or something and learn

Just because disc is in the best spot it has ever been in a while it doesn't mean its not worse than other healers. Since i've played in a different bg than hydra we've only played against each other on the 2009 wotlk TR and my rmp had a positive win rate against his. But thanks for letting me know whom i should learn from. If you actually watch hydrá stream you can see he loses to people randomly facerolling multi target damage that wouldnt even drop people below 90% with a druid or monk healers.

#10 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:31 PM

this thread is designed to trigger me

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#11 cippi

cippi
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/0/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1964
  • RBG: 959

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:38 PM

Waniqutie, post more please :duckers:

Posted Image

#12 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:59 PM

- druid mobility /cc (cyclone still easilly best cc in game) and virtual noskill immunity to poly effects

- shammy stun aoe and hex on 10 sec cd now that mages cant remove it anymore. jesus totem plus jesus totem 2.0 and aura mastery if locked for 20 seconds

- monk moving while casting, perma aura mastery, aoe kick, spinning around the whole map, teleports, paralysis

- pala bop 2.0, freedom, bubble, mountlol, hoj plus either blind aoe or repentance. insane heals and decent dmg

priest is actually worse. deal with it. is it viable ? yes, ofc it is. mostly depending on his team mates carrying and insta punished for
any mistake. shadow mend is actually dogshit, shield is uttery
nerfed, artifact ability is the worst in game easilly. tbh:

-r emove shadowmend and give us flash heal, buff healing aoe even as talent.. pls have a look at that aoe talent variation and have a good laugh.
attonement is good on paper but is really not a viable option (neither is in raid pve as you spend ur life applying the fuckin buff and after 2smites is gone). best on world boss, the Withered Jim guy. damage reduced by 90% (debuff).. disc = useless. lmao. but hey, lock or feral gets dot rolling sure you can overheal everything with fear and smite spam.
- either buff attonement duration or do smtg about it.
- give us weakened soul back and the taent that reduces it by casting flash heal
-either mending, binding heal or renew... please smtg.

what ppl do not understand is that when they loose to disc they are loosing to his partners (often mage/rouge op classes). they woulda lost in a even easier manmer vs a rmd or rmpala. fact.

#13 cippi

cippi
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/0/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1964
  • RBG: 959

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:07 PM

what ppl do not understand is that when they loose to disc they are loosing to his partners (often mage/rouge op classes). they woulda lost in a even easier manmer vs a rmd or rmpala. fact.

Finally someone else got it too.

Edited by cippi, 12 October 2016 - 03:14 PM.

Posted Image

#14 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 12 October 2016 - 04:29 PM

oh, forgot: md is an unique feature yet it's nerfed. its casting time is so long even a retard can kick, stun, push the priest and prevent it

#15 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:32 PM

oh, forgot: md is an unique feature yet it's nerfed. its casting time is so long even a retard can kick, stun, push the priest and prevent it

yeah even the most retarded hpalas can rebuke the md nowadays, so stupid imo

#16 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 October 2016 - 01:48 PM

yeah even the most retarded hpalas can rebuke the md nowadays, so stupid imo

i understand you are not the sharpest tool in the box, but i assumed you were smart enough to:
1) play with other ppl
2) use your hoj
3) have that mountupbullshit sprint up and move so the md radious won't get you.

guess i overestimated you

#17 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:16 PM

i understand you are not the sharpest tool in the box, but i assumed you were smart enough to:
1) play with other ppl
2) use your hoj
3) have that mountupbullshit sprint up and move so the md radious won't get you.

guess i overestimated you

yeah i suck

#18 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:11 PM

yeah i suck

not sure about your game skill, i am none to judge it.. your logical skills are quite off tho

#19 EverRog

EverRog
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1569
  • 3v3: 2152
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1547

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:25 PM

The only thing annoying to me from disc priest right now is that he has a short duration feather.

In my opinion, the other things are ok but i havent tried the other healers so i can not compare so much

Edited by EverRog, 13 October 2016 - 07:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<