#1 Summoner1

Summoner1
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:38 PM

I get blamed alot for not fear the healer enough , tbh fear gives me nightmares , i honestly dont know how im supposed to use this skill , sometimes i may rush infront and use it then get cced to death also it might be hard to reposition myself fast because a member of my team may get pressured and then i have to stand and heal him... on the other hand if i try to play back and wait then i may never get the chance to do so because again  the team might get pressured a ton. Im pretty sure im doing something wrong here. I dont know how can i fear the healer when  its almost a melee range skill , it feels like the freezing trap tbh  its impossible without assistance , how can i keep my distance and kite and on the same time be capable to fear healer? i honestly dont know.

Btw guys do you mouseover healing in arena? i feel i get lost ont he frames and lose sense of the game but then again i dont know a better way to heal , as a dps i never used to look on frames , i only looked them at start to memorize what number is each player.

#2 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:20 PM

I don't know what level of play you're talking about, but I'm going to assume you're just starting out.

Depending on the comp you're playing will dictate to some degree where you should position yourself. Play style will dictate offensive or defensive positioning as well. It really is simple, drop a feather, run at them, and fear. As a rule of thumb, it's almost never bad to land a triple fear... and in many cases double fears win games.

You will just need to play a lot of get a feel for what you need to be doing. There will be some games where you can fear the healer on CD. There will also be games where it's never smart to push in. Just learn to keep track of what has been used and what hasn't, and follow up your team mates CC with a fear.

Edited by Filthpig, 10 October 2016 - 07:21 PM.

#3 EverRog

EverRog
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1569
  • 3v3: 2152
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1547

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:31 PM

Btw guys do you mouseover healing in arena? i feel i get lost ont he frames and lose sense of the game but then again i dont know a better way to heal , as a dps i never used to look on frames , i only looked them at start to memorize what number is each player.

In my opinion, its a rly bad idea to mouseover as a healer, its better to use Party1 and 2 macros and target=player and as DPS its better to use mouseover macros or name macros over Party1/2 macros because as you said, each arena will change the party number of your teammates.

#4 Summoner1

Summoner1
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:45 PM

In my opinion, its a rly bad idea to mouseover as a healer, its better to use Party1 and 2 macros and target=player and as DPS its better to use mouseover macros or name macros over Party1/2 macros because as you said, each arena will change the party number of your teammates.

Yes , i noticed some streamers do the same but i assume they have the mouse to support such thing , you need about 9-12 keys , it would be hard to do such thing witht he keyboard but as you said mouseover is ok on pve but terrible on arena , you are playing blind , i can probably manage  on 2s but its impossible on 3s , there is so much stuff i miss 

#5 EverRog

EverRog
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1569
  • 3v3: 2152
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1547

Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:14 PM

Yes , i noticed some streamers do the same but i assume they have the mouse to support such thing , you need about 9-12 keys , it would be hard to do such thing witht he keyboard but as you said mouseover is ok on pve but terrible on arena , you are playing blind , i can probably manage  on 2s but its impossible on 3s , there is so much stuff i miss 

I have my 3 target macros on my mouse wheel, up party1 down party2 and if i press it i target myself.

But you can also have binds with shift/control or alt. Its rly hard to use them at the beginning but then its so easy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<