#1 Summoner1

Summoner1
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:55 AM

i guess you never use voidform with edge of insanity and 30% dmg sounds a lot , voidform requires to keep your insanity up which isnt easy at pvp  on the other hand you lose void bolt and void torrent , anyway which one is better?

#2 Vamel

Vamel
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/1/0/.
  • RBG: 192

Posted 09 October 2016 - 08:18 PM

driven to madness

#3 TheFreedomSong

TheFreedomSong
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/1/1/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 1625

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:41 PM

Driven to Madness against double melee comps. It used to be the go to talent because it used to give you insanity on dots but they nerfed that cause it was too good. Void Origins in my opinion is the standard for everything else.

Edge of Insanity in my opinion is best in RBG. You want to save your void form for when your team is coordinated and ready to burst. So while you're at max insanity, you're doing a consistent 30% increased damage, and your abilities hit REALLY REALLY HARD. And once you do a hard swap, void erruption/void bolt, void torrent on kill targets. Once you're out of void form, build back up to 100, do consistent pressure once again, burst when void torrent is back up.

Don't sleep on Edge of Insanity, it's REALLY good in RBGs. But then again, if you aren't picked for rbgs it's because you were replaced by boomkins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<